Changes within the last 90 days...
- Introducing WISCast for Gridiron Dynasty!
WISCast for Gridiron Dynasty lets you watch a game as it happened.
- Control the Playback - Click play to start the game, or pause to stop the simulated playback. Control the speed of a game using the speed functions, or jump directly to the second half if you have already watched the first half. In addition there is a next play button that allows you to jump directly to the next play at your own speed.
- Field View - Watch how each play happened on a field view. The plays are distinguished by different images to represent run plays, pass plays, negative plays or kick plays. Also, each play includes the direction of the play and the down of that play.
- Play By Play - View the play by play as it is happening in the game playback. The latest play is at the top, and the summary of the drive is included in the title. You can jump to any half to view the information and when clicking on the drive it will align the data in that drive with the view on the field view.
- Last Play - Learn more about exactly what happened on the play by watching the last play. It will have more detailed information than the Play by Play about what transpired on a play.
Avoid spoilers with the GameResults page
Please note: Release notes can become stale. Please rely on the product's Rules, FAQ and Player Guide for official details and information.