Changes within the last 90 days...
- Improved the mobile friendly dropdown menus
- Modified main dropdown menus to work better on mobile. Touching the menu name will now leave the sub items visible instead of going directly to the default page of that menu. This change should not affect desktop behavior.
- Fixed a bug where users who have not played before were not able to view team profiles.
- Fixed a bug where anyone could see color-coded potential on the Ratings History tab of the player profile. Now a coach can only see that for his own players.
- Updated quick jump menu with recent page additions (User Settings, Player Positions, and Draft Big Board).
- Made the Draft Big Board page sortable
- Added FT rating to the Ratings History tab of the player profile page.
- Now showing color-coding for potential on Ratings History tab of the player profile page for both active players and historical players. This will only show up for historical players if they graduate from now on, as the necessary data wasn't being saved before.
Please note: Release notes can become stale. Please rely on the product's Rules, FAQ and Player Guide for official details and information.