Changes within the last 365 days...
- Removed the ability to withdraw the following actions: Inform of Redshirt, Inform of Non-Redshirt, Promised Start, Promised Minutes. There were situations where submitting these actions had immediate consequences, so withdrawing was causing problems.
- On the Team Profile - History tab, added SOS rank
- Rearranged Top 25 rankings page to make it more compact like the RPI page, and also added a column for coach
- On the conference RPI rankings page, made the conference name a link to that conference's standings page
- On the Player Profile, added the player's recruiting ranking (by position) next to the name of the coach who signed him
- Added FG% to the roster listing on the Depth Chart page
- On the Coach Profile, added Win% next to the coach's overall, home, road, conference, and tournament records
- On the Team Profile - Records tab, increased number of players to 25
- Improved the logic to rank players for the NBA draft to provide better balance between the 5 positions. Also some players may be evaluated for a different position than their listed one if their ratings indicate a different natural position.
- Reorganized some navigation menus. Items under the Archive menu are now under Office. A new Coaching menu has been added. The Forums menu is now a WIS menu and will contain all WIS-related links.
- Removed the recruit message responses specific to international recruits. They will now pull from the same responses as any other recruit.
- Added functionality to view past seasons on all of the conference tourney, NT, and PIT brackets and seeds pages.
- Changed the rule that limits early entries once a team has lost 5 players. The rule will now only kick in if 6 players are lost. Also, transfers who only played one season for the team will not count in that 6.
Note: This won't take effect until the next season that your world rolls over. For example, if you're in the middle of season 45, it won't take effect until the time of the draft at the end of season 46.
- Modified the logic for how a player will react to a redshirt. It will be based on the player's class, his recruiting position rank, and how he ranks on his team (so if he's one of the worst on the roster he's more likely to accept it). Also, his reaction to it will always be the same as it was the first try for a given season. So there won't be any benefit to removing and applying it multiple times.
- Removed booster gifts, psych report, and personality test from the recruiting options. The process to investigate booster gifts will still run normally to account for any actions done prior to this release.
- Modified the logic that handles whether underclassmen will enter the NBA draft. The odds of a player leaving early will be based on the player's class along with where he's projected to be picked. There will still be a chance a highly projected player will stay in school, but those odds will be much less random.
- Adding a new feature called "Player Roles". This boils down to a page where you can define any number of custom formulas that produce an overall rating from 0-100. These formulas can then be used on the recruit search page to order players based more on what you as a coach value instead of the standard overall rating. It's also available to use on the Recruit Compare popup page.
- Changed the logic for determining a team's recent success as applies to prestige so that the weighting of the past 4 seasons will be spread out more evenly, placing less emphasis on the most recent season.
- Improved the logic that ranks players for the NBA draft to address the issue of big guys being overvalued and also to give more emphasis to players from successful, high prestige schools.
- Reduced the impact of baseline prestige and conference strength, and increase the impact of actual team success in the logic that adjusts prestige after the season.
Please note: Release notes can become stale. Please rely on the product's Rules, FAQ and Player Guide for official details and information.