PIAZZA LEAGUE - NOW FULL Topic

Hey guys - The Piazza League is currently in the middle of our World Series. We will roll into our next season on Friday and we need one owner to take over the 81-81 Montreal franchise for season 66. Our World is very competitive as a different team has won the World Series 16 of the last 17 seasons. Please contact me if you want in to this very competitive League. Thanks!
9/12/2024 6:34 PM (edited)
The parity in our League is unmatched. An owner who joined last season (Cubcub) took over a last place 68-94 team with no minor leaguers worth mentioning, he turned the team around and went 94-68 (in his first season) to win the NL pennant and is now 2 games away from winning the World Seies. In the AL, we had 9 teams fighting for 6 spots down to the last game of the season and the #6 seed is in the World Series facing the Nl's #2 seed (mentioned above).

This is one of the most competitive worlds in HBD. We have an 81-81 team available who just needs 1-2 guys to make the Playoffs next season. Please contact me for the password if you want this team. Thanks!
9/9/2024 7:09 AM (edited)
The PIAZZA World Series is going the distance and game 7 will decide things tomorrow morning. That means we will roll this Friday (9/13). We just need one new owner to take the former Montreal franchise (an 81-81 team in the NL North). We just need ONE owner to start our 66th Season. This is a great, anti-tanking League, with solid, knowledgeable owners We offer great parity too, as we've only had one team win twiice (total) in the last 16 seasons. Please contact me for the password if you want to join PIAZZA. Thank you!
9/12/2024 6:35 PM (edited)
We have 31 of 32 owners returning. We roll tomorrow. This is a rare opportunity to join a very competitive and stable League that always rolls quickly. We are looking for a solid owner who wants to build their Dynasty long-term. I don't expect this opening lasting very long (we usually fill within 24 hours of rolling). Please contact me for he password if you want to join. Thank you!
9/13/2024 9:33 AM (edited)
We just rolled and we are looking for ONE owmwr to start our season. The password has been given out to a few perspective owners, but no one has told me they are taking the team as of yet, so it's still available. Again, this is a rare opportunity to join a competitive, tank free world. We have solid owners, great parity, and we always roll quickly. We have ONE team available. Please contact me for password if you want to join. We are ready to roll once you grab this last team.
9/13/2024 10:36 AM
We still have one team available. Here is the link to the available team...

Franchise Profile: Maroons - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
9/13/2024 7:08 PM
PIAZZA LEAGUE - NOW FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.