Am I imagining this? Topic

Seems like while recruiting, after signing day, if you were competing for a recruit, the recruit would give you updates on where you stood with him. Based on whether you, or the other guy, was actively recruiting him with visits and so forth. You'd go from, "You're at the top of my list" to "I doubt I'll sign with you." Or vice versa.

Is it my imagination that this doesn't happen any longer?
4/30/2024 11:45 PM
It will usually happen EXCEPT near the end of recruiting the recruit could flip and sign with another team without letting you know.
5/1/2024 2:47 AM
The only time it is an automatic update is when you fall behind the other coach, otherwise you have to put more effort into the recruit to get an update.
5/1/2024 9:06 PM
sorry if we're all saying the same thing, but it only updates when there is a change in leading team. if you offer scholly and it says "you are top of list" you won't get another update as long as you stay in the lead. if other team passes you then you get update saying "better off someplace else".

maybe rare exceptions like zeke mentioned late in recruiting or if so much effort put in to sign on same cycle lead is taken
5/1/2024 10:49 PM
Am I imagining this? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.