More playbooks and more formation variations Topic

I really wish we were allowed to have a few more saved playbooks and a few more formation variations. 15 offensive playbooks and 15 defensive playbooks would be better, 20 would be ideal. Likewise, 10 formation variations isn't enough when you have numerous teams. 12 formation variations would be better, 15 formation variations would be ideal.

Would others like to be able to save more playbooks and more formation variations, or am I an outlier who's just using too many?

With the number of people playing GD dwindling, one thing that has helped prop up the number of human-coached teams is that many coaches have teams in several different worlds. Some coaches go so far as to have one team in each of the 11 worlds. But the more teams you have, the more problems you run into with trying to save your playbooks and formation variations. If we had a few more slots for saving playbooks and formations that would make it easier for people to add teams in other worlds.
4/30/2024 7:04 PM (edited)
+1
4/30/2024 6:43 PM
This was one of the reasons I brought back my other ID's instead of having all the teams on 1 ID. If you have multiple teams and want to try multiple formations across those teams it makes it way too hard to have enough playbooks.
5/1/2024 8:49 PM
More playbooks and more formation variations Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.