Game Plan not being followed Topic

It would not had affected the outcome but I wanted to see how an offense would do against a high quality team in the playoffs since I only used it against AIs, but it didn't change to it. And yes, I did save the change. Now I have to wait (again) until I'm far enough ahead or behind so it doesn't cost me. This game can be annoying. Just venting I guess, unless this is a problem others have seen.
4/30/2024 3:56 PM
I feel your pain. There have been several instances when I spent hours on devising a gameplan only to have that gameplan go unused. In my cases, it has always been because of some small thing that I forgot to do. There's just so many tiny ways to goof this up. Does my gameplan specify the correct playbook? Do my conditional gameplans specify the correct playbooks? Does my playbook specify the correct formations? Do my formations pull from the correct depth charts? Did I make the necessary changes to my depth charts, and did I save those changes? [My depth charts v. SIMs are almost entirely flipped from the depth charts that I use v. other human coaches.] Are any of my other teams using the same playbooks or formations? If so, did changes I made on one team screw up my settings for another team?
4/30/2024 5:15 PM
The one thing I have noticed is around Blitzing

I will set to 100% blitz in certain situations and they dont blitz multiple times in that exact scenario.

Very frustrating
4/30/2024 6:01 PM
Posted by johnalanharr on 4/30/2024 6:01:00 PM (view original):
The one thing I have noticed is around Blitzing

I will set to 100% blitz in certain situations and they dont blitz multiple times in that exact scenario.

Very frustrating
If you are talking about blitzing when you have all the LB's set to line, then the game will not show that the DB is blitzing. I contacted WIS CS about this a while back and they told me that the player does blitz but it does not show in the play by play.
5/1/2024 8:55 PM
Game Plan not being followed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.