Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Harris is surging including winning in most of the battle ground states but she is 2 behind in PA thus I will bet 2 million dollars that Josh Shapiro is selected.
7/30/2024 7:39 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Trump did a Q and A today with an organization of African American journalists. It was so brutal I could not watch it. If you see it on TV you may want to look away. Discretion is advised. Rated N for nauseating.

I kid you not. This was a very very very very very bad day for the little Hitler. I never saw so much unambiguous racism from a public figure, even from Trump.

Perhaps he was jealous of all the attention that Vance is getting so he rectified it.

Unless you yourself are a virulent racist you won’t believe what you see.

Instant Harris ads.
7/31/2024 6:47 PM (edited)
The pollsters call the post announcement run by Harris as the honeymoon period But it hasn’t abated or subsided as expected and the surge is only increasing.

And in 9 days the Dem convention starts and that will probably add another bump.

IMO by the end of the convention Harris will have a 7 point head to head lead. It is 3 now.

From that point forward it will be the adults vs the jerky boys.
8/1/2024 9:02 AM (edited)
In order to publicly admit that one supports Trump it is like saying out loud I am a racist or I’m not a racist but I support a racist. Between Iraq and a hard place.
8/1/2024 11:55 AM
It is great news that 4 people have been released by Russia. It took allies working with the USA.
2 Americans and 2 Russian dissidents were released.

Im wondering what Trump will say. Will he be an A hole per usual or will he be presidential if that is even possible.
I would not be surprised if he says that he would have gotten the 2 Americans home sooner. I’m expecting that.
Will he speak with joy for their return.
I’ll watch his reaction with curiosity.
8/1/2024 4:17 PM
Trump is a puny pathetic little man who demonstrated that again today.

The piece of trump attacked the prisoner exchange and Vance gave Trump credit for it and Trump was as patriotic of an American as a dog. He was so jealous and desperate and as sinister as a snake oil salesman.

Finally he has started to reach over saturation and that’s what happens to a cult of personality type and not a president.

The demise of Trump is must see tv. By Election Day he will be 2 feet tall and Harris will tower over him.
8/2/2024 1:15 AM (edited)
Republicans are very upset with illegals because they are taking MAGA whack jobs.
8/2/2024 3:17 AM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/2/2024 3:17:00 AM (view original):
Republicans are very upset with illegals because they are taking MAGA whack jobs.
Are you happy with people who are in your country illegally? Taking ANY job.. half of them are criminals. You happy ..with that? You have over 20 million of those scumbags. So being po'd with that is a bad thing? I do NOT understand the left.. Vote Demo'. .Make America worse than ever (just like it is now)

I should cross the border illegally and grab 6 figure job in a powerplant. ?? Maybe take a job YOU applied for.. Ya I am 80 next year, but take 20 years offa me and I could work in the generating plant in Fort Collins Col and make a nice piece of change
8/2/2024 8:00 AM
"You have over 20 million of those scumbags."

The WORDS of a devout Christian??

Or the animus of the FOOL!

Your choice............. as is the coming election.

Choose wisely!
8/2/2024 9:03 AM
Eric Trump - thank you Jr for convincing Dad to pick Vance instead of Rubio. Now you are the dumbest and not me.
It feels good I knew that it would now.
8/2/2024 12:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22|23|24...36 Next ▸
Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.