Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/27/2024 12:21:00 PM (view original):
Democrats like myself have been saying that MAGA Republicans legislators are a bunch of dishonest anti democracy cheaters who have no regard for truth honesty and the American way. They will cheat with denying old ladies a drink of water, with extreme gerrymandering, trying to rig voting machines, installing voter id laws that old people have trouble complying with because they can’t travel tne long distance of where they have to go, not letting multiple people give their mail in ballot sealed votes to a trusted individual to take to the post office, refusing laws that would add another day to voting day, trying to intimidate voters,calling honest election rigged, trying to throw out honest votes, moving drop boxes to distant places and limiting the number of drop boxes to make mail in voting more difficult to vote and more.

now they claim that they are going to court to stop Kamala Harris from being on the ballot and to force Joe Biden to be running for president again instead on every ballot of every state. And the irony of this infantile attempted cheating is that they insist that Joe Biden has to retire immediately because of mental impairment and he is a danger to national security.

It looks like they want to put Biden back on and then go back to court to say he isn’t fit and must come off and say nobody is on the ballot and the Dems forfeit the election.

UNBELIEVABLE !!!
I love it when the Dems find says to sink their own boat.

Four more months, and DJT will be the POTUS. He has a rally and fills a stadium. the lefties have a rally and nobody shows up.ROFL. the y are dead.. but will still try to rig the election. Dirty low down cheating liars are they
7/28/2024 6:20 AM
That sneering hateful contemptuous use of liberal in the commercials is back.
So are the big lies.
And over the top hateful slanderous attacks.

So what else is new.

It is going to be ugly.
7/28/2024 10:47 PM
I can’t resist this - they make her out to be a monster because in her long tenure as attorney general 2 I said 2 early paroles committed murder after being released some time after.
Call me crazy but in a state bigger then most countries 2 is pretty good.

I bet much smaller states have worse records including red states. And what about over crowding.
7/28/2024 11:03 PM
The catch phrase for the rest of their campaign is left wing lunatic.
I hope there are commercials focusing on the > then 200,000 people who died because of the criminally incompetent and delusional leadership of Trump re Covid.
He had one big test and he got an F-.
7/29/2024 2:02 AM (edited)
In Venezuela they are about to have a civil war.
Good friend of Trump and Putin, Maduro has lost to his rival who is pro democracy and Maduro is now rigging the results. You know what they say about birds of a feather flock together and they will flock anybody to keep power. All 3 proven. PROVEN!
There is a powder keg.

Why are there so many Americans who are either stupid beyond imagination or don’t give a flying flock about democracy but insist that they are patriotic.

Just a few days ago Hitler I mean Trump sorry said to a Christian rally - Vote for me now my beautiful Christians and you will never have to vote again. I will fix it and it will be fine.

When has he lied about his autocratic plans ? Like never.
7/29/2024 11:40 AM
The Biggest Con In the History of Cons

If it is true Trump wants to institute complete tariffs and eliminate all income taxes.
That would bring the United States to its knees.
If that has to be explained you are not a drinker of koolaid but a drinker of hemlock.

And middle class and down will get destroyed.
The entire American structure it’s institutes and entitlements will end.

Homelessness in fact will multiply by some huge huge number and states will. It be able to tax enough to save them.

Trump is banking on the massive dumb and stupid people to elect him.
7/29/2024 3:14 PM
Addendum
we would be a nation of oligarchs and and homeless and people who better save because their won’t be a safety net.
And the USA would become an isolationist country without clout or authority. And unable to to constantly create military defense on the scale needed
Alliances would crumble and 1929 would be a picnic at some point.
the USA couldn’t afford sending weapons to countries like Ukraine and Israel.

World wars could happen

And……ettc
7/29/2024 3:44 PM
I love it when the Dems find says to sink their own boat.

Can someone translate this to English please
7/30/2024 12:26 AM
The Vance pick calls into question Trump’s judgement and intellect and preparation and common sense.

I mean he wasn’t even vetted. Just how dumb stupid and brain damaged can Trump and his inner circle be.

Even casual observers have to wonder of Trump is capable of making decisions and choices concerning very important things.

Objective people know what he is and that he is an existential threat to the entire planet if he gets in again.
7/30/2024 1:58 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22|23...36 Next ▸
Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.