Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

A lot can happen over the next 105 days or so. Just look at the roller coaster thrills a minute in the final 10 days of 2016.

That being said the hope is for Biden to finally end his delusional thinking and step aside for the good of the country. Since I started singing that tune the opposition against his candidacy is tenfold.

Please say you will go Joe. You were supposed to be a one term president. Accept that Kamala is a good candidate and she can and will win if she is given the right amount of time and there is organization behind her.

Do the right thing Joe, for the people.
7/19/2024 8:40 PM
Nancy Pelosi is always plugged into the truth and the solid info. If she is begging Joe to step aside then she as a loyalist to Joe must have devastating intel.

Nancy Pelosi has one incredible track record for getting things right.
7/19/2024 8:45 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/19/2024 9:20:00 PM (view original):
Trump and his aspiring MAGA hegemony want to pick up where they left off and install project 2025.

If the normal way of life is to be preserved it will be because of women across the spectrum and the African American vote.
Trump will increase his % of the AA vote once again
7/20/2024 8:43 AM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/19/2024 8:46:00 PM (view original):
Nancy Pelosi is always plugged into the truth and the solid info. If she is begging Joe to step aside then she as a loyalist to Joe must have devastating intel.

Yeah. Just look ay her stock market portfolio. She nails it every time. Uncanny. It's almost as if she knew what was coming. It has garnered her countless millions upon millions and millions of dollars, or as Joe Biden would say, "Over a billion three hundred million trillion three hundred million dollars."
7/20/2024 4:39 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/19/2024 8:46:00 PM (view original):

Yeh, she does such a great job of running 'Frisco. Great leader :-p

I have seen some of her clips. This dame is loco in the coco
7/21/2024 2:21 AM
There is a very very important article in an online newspaper called POLITICS that I think is mandatory reading. It is written by Susan Milligan and from July 18.
It discusses the giant chunk of Americans who like the worst things about an authoritarian leader like atrumpS. Trump’s name is not mentioned.

Pew Research found that 32% of Americans want to have a military regime or authoritarian leader who break rules and laws if need be to get things done.

These are the people that have led me to believe that we are living in a dumb country and that is putting it mildly. I double down. So the pew research validates what I say.
7/21/2024 9:55 AM (edited)
The people that i refer to above are generally fearful frightened people. They especially fear those who adamantly want to stop them from electing an authoritarian.
They fear individualism and honest actual science and they are so afraid that they support breaking laws and preventing free speech and cheating on elections and they try to overturn election results with impunity.

They want the strong man because they are so afraid.

Read that article. It is the most important article about the mentality of true MAGA followers that you will find and it is based on Pew Research.
7/21/2024 10:11 AM (edited)
i would post the link if i knew how.
7/21/2024 10:22 AM
Biden is a good campaigner. Kamala will have 3 presidents plus Hillary campaigning and that’s not a neutral it is a plus.

Kamala will be able to get 30 and under voters and she will energize Hillary voters.

She will pick someone from a battleground state.
Look for the focus on Josh Shapiro, governor of Pennsylvania.

Thank you Joe - you are a hall of fame president.

YeeHa.
7/21/2024 4:20 PM (edited)
Kamala Harris has been appointed by God and she is imbued with the spirit of God. If the MAGA crowd can believe that and switch from Trump is the messiah to Kamala is the messiah we can get out of the mess.
7/21/2024 4:57 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/21/2024 10:22:00 AM (view original):
i would post the link if i knew how.
Hey - it is on The Drudge Report
toward the end. If you care about defeating the fascist
element in our country then read it.

Read it and weep.
7/21/2024 6:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...36 Next ▸
Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.