Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Alec Baldwin

I have yet to have heard anything that he did that could have been considered criminal.
Im not sure even if he was legally civilly negligent but if so civil courts and criminal courts are not the same.

The prosecution was trying to extract a pound of flesh on an unsound basis and I don’t know if any reputable legal expert that agrees with the prosecution.
7/13/2024 1:24 PM
I guess you could call yesterday a wild day.
Dr Ruth and physical fitness guru Richard Simmons and Shannon Doherty died. All on the same day.
7/14/2024 10:39 AM
Obviously it was a horrible horrible thing.
But here are some of my observations.

When Trump realized he was shot he immediately ducked down. He could have but did not say get down to the people around him. He could have.

He never said anything to the agents about if everyone was safe and not injured but he did ask several times about his shoes. 3 or 4 times about his shoes but no question about whether anyone was injured or hurt.

Heroism is character under fire.
I saw a lack of character.
7/14/2024 12:22 PM (edited)
On the shooter - he was bullied the bullying of kids in school is a horrible terrible thing to the kids.
More schools should severely punish bullies.
This guy was apparently mentally ill probably because of the abuse he suffered.

I think there is a connection between his bullying and what he did.
7/14/2024 12:27 PM
JD Vance blamed it on Biden.
He could be VP. It is a good example of why I say that the MAGA politicians are inferior people every which way you can calibrate it. Truly inferior people.

This
7/14/2024 2:19 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/1/2024 1:41:00 PM (view original):
Dopamine Rush
Happy day after
The Feckless faithful
flock
in tearful turmoil
for the wannabe,
evildoer

It, the evil clown campaigned in 2020 that If President Biden won there would be an immediate stock market crash far worse then 1929. When that did not happen the pitiful skunk said the market was doing well because it thought that the human mold would win.
Well, the Dow went up 574 points today. Take that, It.
The reason for the numbers is self evident.

The Con did a press ramble today and he has never looked so haggard and shattered..Good times....there will be pursuasive reasons why the Judge will be compelled to issue a prison sentence.
1. absolutely no remorse or accountability
2. no statements to his supporters to abide by the law and and not act out in violence or any threatening way
3. he will continue to threaten the judge and his family the jurors and others involved in the trial and the prosecution and say or post things that could inspire violence and revenge and hatred
4. he will not renounce Satan
5. he will slander non public figures involved in the case
6. his crimes had the most egregious consequences of any records falsification ever in New York. they contributed to winning the election for president.
So in terms of magnitude his crimes have incredible significance
7. if he is not jailed for crimes of such magnitude then he will be favored over other citizens
8. he has been indicted for other crimes
9. he has insisted that anyone who has ever done anything similar should be jailed
10. he is literally a threat to the general public because of his hateful defiance and ability to campaign in another election
11. he has shown no signs of possible rehabilitation
12. he has put the judge and his family in danger
13. by sentencing time he will have a record of no less then 10 violations of the gag order
14. one of his NY companies was convicted of crimes
15. he was found liable for tax and insurance fraud in the gigantic NY civil case
16. There will be no deterrent unless he gets prison
17. It would be hypocritical if he is allowed to run again for prison unrestricted after stealing an election for the same office
18. The judge has been paid 1 million by Melania to put him in jail.
19. Finally, M. Cohen went to prison as an accomplice for the same crime so that creates a moral issue that the judge needs to consider of should he let Trump the ring leader and beneficiary of the crime skip prison after the fixer did go to prison.

He will turn 78 in June.
the VP hopefuls like Rubio hope that they get picked and that he falls ill or takes a midnight train or goes to jail so they can head the ticket.
the immunity decision will be soon and it will be against him
the appeals on all of the cases he has lost are going nowhere
a new defamation case by Carroll is likely to be filed soon
nobody has ever been more deserving of such an ignominious and humiliating end of his life....Nixon laughs at him.
if he goes to jail Melania will start dating in 1 month and will not visit him.
Melania has requested a copy of Michele’s words at her mother’s funeral to use at Trump’s funeral.
Trump was told by his lawyers that he had the men’s rea. Trump asked for his doctor and fainted. He now believes that he has a fatal gastrointestinal disease.

574 points is not a big drop, when the index is over 30,000. Back when it was hanging around at 2700, it was a big drop (In 1987, and I forget the numbers, but remember that week)

Trump is going to win in a landslide
7/14/2024 11:03 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/14/2024 12:22:00 PM (view original):

When Trump realized he was shot he immediately ducked down. He could have but did not say get down to the people around him. He could have.

He never said anything to the agents about if everyone was safe and not injured but he did ask several times about his shoes. 3 or 4 times about his shoes but no question about whether anyone was injured or hurt.

Glen, you should read this with an unbiased frame of mind. There should be no such thing as a president who asks about his shoes 3 times and never asks if anyone was hurt or killed.

It is a perfect example of why the true people of judeo Christian values think that he is truly a POS and his followers are flies.
7/15/2024 12:07 AM
I’m waiting for him to sell replica bullets of the one that hit him each with a little red dye for blood on a little itty bitty piece of plastic for the bit of his ear.
7/15/2024 9:58 AM

Lenny B, that is one huge twist if ever I saw one. I am disappointed you would stoop that low.

Someone shoots a hole in your ear, you have a split second to react. I don't believe you would have acted any differently.

My problem is with the SS being run by women. This is a man's domain. Men are combat oreiented. Women aren't. My bigger problem is that although 2 or more people said.. 30 sec before the shooting.. 'MAN WITH A GUN pointing to the building, and they NOTHING. those 2 or 3 so called cops should be immediately fired for being incompetent
7/15/2024 11:05 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/15/2024 11:05:00 AM (view original):

Lenny B, that is one huge twist if ever I saw one. I am disappointed you would stoop that low.

Someone shoots a hole in your ear, you have a split second to react. I don't believe you would have acted any differently.

My problem is with the SS being run by women. This is a man's domain. Men are combat oreiented. Women aren't. My bigger problem is that although 2 or more people said.. 30 sec before the shooting.. 'MAN WITH A GUN pointing to the building, and they NOTHING. those 2 or 3 so called cops should be immediately fired for being incompetent
I have firmly held views like you do and I alienate people too. I just zero in on things not necessarily seen by other people. And I magnify them to the level they should be at.

I have a mental GPS - that’s how I think.
I try to be objective as evidenced by my many posts lately blasting Joe Biden.
I really do call it as I see it.

Before Trump presidents were supposed to be so caring and concerned and honorable and icons of decency if not goodness regardless of policies.

Any decent person would have yelled get down while they were doing that and also when they were already down and no good person would ask 3 times about their friggin shoes and NEVER once about the well being of the people there.

Glen, you should try on truth once in a while. It might not fit you but eventually it might become comfortable.
7/15/2024 1:39 PM (edited)
Friends, Russians and Countrymen lend me an ear.
7/15/2024 2:31 PM
So the pick is Vance.
Why - because he is the Anti Pence. Totally on board with criminality and anti democracy.

But he will do NOTHING to expand the base.
7/15/2024 4:19 PM

What a pompous POS

I have to presume that back in the day when you were nearly assassinated you demonstrated such character?
7/15/2024 4:38 PM
I don’t like Rubio, but he would’ve been a real oddball tonight.
You would have Don Junior, who loves to kill animals – a real sociopath.
Trump himself who is an obvious sociopath.
Noem - who enjoys killing dogs.

The mother Tucker, Carlson, who is a modern day Goebbles and a Putin devotee and what a lunatic.
Goetz the sex offender and Jim Jordan the jock sniffer and the ugliest man in the world if his head was flat he would be Boris Karloff Frankenstein.

And a cast of thousands of unhinged maniacs.
7/15/2024 6:38 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...36 Next ▸
Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.