Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Killary??? Are you OOYM??? Oh wait..............
7/9/2024 2:55 PM
I think they want to sell it as "beat Trump" to voters because that's what we want to hear, but within the party, there's also a dispute that breaks down between staffs. There are many who would rather have a shot at the open nomination in 4 years instead of having an incumbent Harris. I.e. Newsom.
7/9/2024 3:00 PM
Posted by jmcraven74 on 7/9/2024 3:00:00 PM (view original):
I think they want to sell it as "beat Trump" to voters because that's what we want to hear, but within the party, there's also a dispute that breaks down between staffs. There are many who would rather have a shot at the open nomination in 4 years instead of having an incumbent Harris. I.e. Newsom.
Yes the long game. I definitely agree that Newsome wants 28 but would accept the nomination now.

I would say that a fubar might be brewing. I hope not. It has to get sorted out quickly and motives must be about beating Trump and not 28.
7/9/2024 3:04 PM
The reports coming out this afternoon seem to indicate congressional leaders are "Ridin with Biden." Clyburn said that, and Nadler also seemed to flip, saying today he is with Biden.

It's definitely a crazy time in history.
7/9/2024 3:33 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
LOL
7/10/2024 12:26 AM
Power corrupts and the lure of retaining power absolutely causes deafness and blindness.

Where have you gone Joe Biden Oh
our nation turns its wary eyes to you
Where have you gone Joe Biden Oh
our nation turns its weary eyes to you.
7/10/2024 10:38 AM (edited)
coo coo ca-barf

ol joe is afflicted

he is dodderin he is feeble he is infirm he is weak

he is not a wannabe crime lord and rich guy and pathological power seeker

vote joe

7/10/2024 10:50 AM
Grow some. It's still a long way to vote day.
Many things can happen.
To Joe or the Felon.

I'm voting Joe. Unequivocally.
Just like I did 4 years ago.
Counting on him to surround hisself with good thinkers and powerful doers!

As I do with every POTUS.
Even Jimmy Carter had flaws.
AS did Ronnie and Nancy.
Nobody's perfect.

Ol Joe ain't bad, just Old.
Far better than the alternative and you bedwetters are just helping the enemy.
Get the heck out of my trench and go back to mommy If'n you can't man up.
At least shut the F up!!
7/10/2024 12:16 PM
The chorus for Biden getting out is getting louder. House Dems and donors are starting to shout.
Biden does not have an enthusiastic electorate behind him.

There are no none nada highly regarded pollsters having him ahead…And it isn’t improving.
The R convention will give Trump a bump.

The charismatic appeal / sex appeal is all Trump.
FDR and JFK hid their infirmities as long as they could. Esp FDR. They knew what they were dealing with re the electorate.

Biden cannot win in this country.
Why? Because we have a dumb country.

Facts is facts. There is a ticking time bomb.
7/10/2024 2:18 PM (edited)
Barron is in the news. He has begun his personal descent into the cesspool and he is becoming a public Trump. It is a shame to watch his indoctrination.
Nauseating to see it happening in public.
7/11/2024 10:22 AM
Curt Flood Insurance

The hurricane season is almost upon us.

After being asked if records will be broken this season in Florida, the magic 8 ball answered “it is likely”.
Ron DeSantis is asking schools to ban books about hurricanes and climate change as they might upset students and cause them anxiety.

I don’t know if the term climate change applies much anymore because it has happened and we now live through it all the time everywhere.
7/12/2024 6:34 AM (edited)
Now all the talk about Biden cognitive decline comes from democrats and Trump and his cohorts are smiling and as quiet as a mouse.
Talk about role reversal.

Biden is now infuriating top Dems. It has started to get ugly. It is like climate change political style.He is going over a threshold with no return to the beloved part of his persona and the legacy.
7/12/2024 10:31 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...36 Next ▸
Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.