Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

The left is scared of Trump
7/2/2024 1:01 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/2/2024 1:01:00 AM (view original):
Think about it this way. Democrats and anti authoritarian republicans want to protect and save democracy ( you do not understand what it is )
in a way similar to how many fundamentalist Christian’s want to protect the name of Jesus and their religious beliefs which they think is under attack.

Trumpler is attacking democracy in obvious ways that your intellect simply does not understand.

I would be afraid or deeply dread going to a service at a religious house of worship that supported Trump and wrapped him and the flag and the constitution together.

You are not alone in the way that you think. You are not an anomaly. That is why I do take you seriously.
You stand for something that is very very dangerous to about half of the country.
The other half thinks I am a traitor.
7/2/2024 9:19 AM (edited)
Trump is riding high. For now. I think his confidence will seal his decision to pick that guy Burgondy for VP.
His smart move would be Rubio but I am sure it will be burgundy and I think he will peal away some moderate types from the ticket- some. He will definitely add no one.
Trump wants him to be a Lurch.
7/2/2024 9:28 AM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/2/2024 9:19:00 AM (view original):
Think about it this way. Democrats and anti authoritarian republicans want to protect and save democracy ( you do not understand what it is )
in a way similar to how many fundamentalist Christian’s want to protect the name of Jesus and their religious beliefs which they think is under attack.

Trumpler is attacking democracy in obvious ways that your intellect simply does not understand.

I would be afraid or deeply dread going to a service at a religious house of worship that supported Trump and wrapped him and the flag and the constitution together.

You are not alone in the way that you think. You are not an anomaly. That is why I do take you seriously.
You stand for something that is very very dangerous to about half of the country.
Glen - so that I am clear I did not refer to your IQ when I mentioned intellect. I happen to believe - I know that you are a very intelligent person.
If anyone has ever had any SM discussions with Glen you find out very quickly that he is much more subdued and well spoken and goes deeper on some topics. He is very very smart. Crazy but very very intelligent.
I just want to be clear about that.
7/2/2024 3:58 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/30/2024 9:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/30/2024 2:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/29/2024 10:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2024 8:19:00 PM (view original):
re elect Biden's party and it will be the end for the US of A. Biden is an anti Christ
Bleat
If you have any understanding then you will see this is true. You do not realize how dangerous this cartel is.. and your freedoms will be gone if that extreme left gets in for another term. Should this happen, then call me names. Meanwhile, go serve your king
Elvis is king.
If trump was in in 2020 the stock market would not have crashed, actually since 2021 it has sagged like quite a lot. Call it a mild bear market, but it is down. More to do with interest rates, and a slowdown in consumer spending

Elvis = great singer so so actor, disgustingly handsome, and he was an idol for the Baby Boomers.
If we had shown HALF the zeal for God, we would not be in this current mess. So there ya go. Sermon number 55
7/3/2024 1:31 AM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/2/2024 4:00:00 PM (view original):

Glen - so that I am clear I did not refer to your IQ when I mentioned intellect. I happen to believe - I know that you are a very intelligent person.
If anyone has ever had any SM discussions with Glen you find out very quickly that he is much more subdued and well spoken and goes deeper on some topics. He is very very smart. Crazy but very very intelligent.
Hey thanks, Lenny B. I admit I get totally emo' when I need not be. U aint no dum dum either

About I Q: It is over rated. (I can prove it) ;-p

I fail to see how the extreme left is NOT attacking democracy. A new York judge was quoted as saying, 'The 2nd Amendment does not apply in this courtroom' Really? The left is trying to prevent Trump from running for office. This is an infringement on your right to choose who gets to be POTUS.
I think you already know that the Biden administration has failed to secure your southern borders, and appears to care less. Under the Biden admin, the Cost of living has almost doubled with re to food and fuel. and increasing taxes never boosts an economy. Suicides are UP about THREE fold since 2020. This is in the 16 to 30 age group, and they are the ones who fall for the fear mongering of the Left wing MSM and all the alarmists

BTW very few of them can tell you what percentage of the Earth's atmosphere is C O 2

0.44%

Truth. Marxism is an epic fail. and that is what the dem's have become. (IMHO) We only need to look at Chavez and Venezuela to see this. It was once a booming economy with a strong middle class. 44 years later, that mid class is all but gone, and the people are totally miserable

What if the State of NY had decided to lay offa' Trump and spend the 7-8 $million on controlling it's street crime?? Would that not be a wiser allocation of Funds than the current media circus aka the Trump Trial.? IMO it is the biggest farce of the 21st century. and it reminds me of children spitting at each other in the sandbox. The rest of the world sees this and laughs

I remember when Carter was in office. the demos were into protecting human rights, and did push for social programs. One I like is the Health care we have north of 49. There are problems, but I would hardly wanted to have to spend $40,000 to have the Gall Bladder out. The Marxists take it to the extreme, and the today, democrat party is no longer what it was 45 years ago. Not even close

I know you believe that Gavin Newsom would beat out DJT, but have you looked at his record in California? He closed the damned BEACHES during Covid. How dumb is that? He has also failed to prosecute criminals, and in Calif, theft under $800 is only a misdemeanor.What message does that send to the not so honest ones? Gavin's handling of the Homeless crisis is terrible. Total fail. That (theft under 800 bux) looting and no charges for shoplifting. has actually resulted n a 6+ percent increase of the cost of goods. So it is you, who foots the bill. The looters are arrested but NEVER prosecuted. Many of the big box stores in 'Frisco have left that city. I don't blame them. Why do you think people are leaving California? Why are businesses re locating to Texas and even Arizona?

To ever elect him again is total insanity. Total stupidity.

Calif government over regulates small business, and that is the backbone of their economy. OIL? Don't get me started on that one. Their economy (Calif) was once hella robust, not so today.

I don't 'hate' the gays, some are very brilliant, Newsome doesn't fit, imo. His record sucks, and California should be the paradise of the US of A. Great weather, lots of Beach, even though the water is colder than of the Fla coast. (I swam a half a mile in January in Huntingdon Beach, though . No thermal shirt, either so not all that bad.

Like good fruit? Avocados abound, as do grapefruit, oranges and grapes. It ( the best of California) has been all but destroyed by Mex Drug cartels that Gavin doesn't see to care about.

You might speculate how DJT would take that on. Perhaps the death penalty for the Cartel leaders, and those serial rapists, as well as them who kill others for fun. Same with Human Trafficking. and we know that CHILDREN are being trafficked.

I will also paste a truth that proves itself over and over. "Fear of the Lord will cause men to depart from doing that which is evil' Not always, but in many and maybe most cases.

aka sermon number 56

Side note, I think it is in Louisiana that the Ten C are going back on the school walls. Interesting to see what the upshot is. I could be wrong, and it could be Arkansas, not sure.

and they still call Trump bad names. Is he easy to criticize? YEP, but the man is fearless, and you know he is a fighter to the finish. Anyone else would have quit ages ago. You might ask what is his real motive? Self exaltation? I doubt it, although he is guilty of this.. in spades. but Biden is a pervert, and is good with men cmpeting in women's sports. Caitlin Jennings even disagrees with him on that one. On the golf course, he (she) hits off the men's tees

I hope he gets in. F T record, the one I like is Ted Cruz

I remember in about 1985-6, in Portland (another city destroyed by extreme left policies) a burglar fell through the skylight of a store he was attempting to break in to. he broke his leg. He sued the store, AND WON. Tell me how that isn't a perversion of right vs wrong.

If I was that judge, he would have gotten 2 years for burglary and I'd have dismissed the frivilous lawsuit. Let the plaintiff foot all the legal costs, too

I love Judge Judy

Anyhow, Feedback is welcome.

7/3/2024 2:48 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/3/2024 1:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/30/2024 9:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/30/2024 2:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/29/2024 10:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2024 8:19:00 PM (view original):
re elect Biden's party and it will be the end for the US of A. Biden is an anti Christ
Bleat
If you have any understanding then you will see this is true. You do not realize how dangerous this cartel is.. and your freedoms will be gone if that extreme left gets in for another term. Should this happen, then call me names. Meanwhile, go serve your king
Elvis is king.
If trump was in in 2020 the stock market would not have crashed, actually since 2021 it has sagged like quite a lot. Call it a mild bear market, but it is down. More to do with interest rates, and a slowdown in consumer spending

Elvis = great singer so so actor, disgustingly handsome, and he was an idol for the Baby Boomers.
If we had shown HALF the zeal for God, we would not be in this current mess. So there ya go. Sermon number 55
Trump was in for 2020 and you would be the only person in the world saying that the stock market crashed during Biden. It has performed spectacularly during Biden. Even Trumpler admits that. So much that he takes credit for it….naturally.
7/3/2024 6:36 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/3/2024 2:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/2/2024 4:00:00 PM (view original):

Hey thanks, Lenny B. I admit I get totally emo' when I need not be. U aint no dum dum either

About I Q: It is over rated. (I can prove it) ;-p

I fail to see how the extreme left is NOT attacking democracy. A new York judge was quoted as saying, 'The 2nd Amendment does not apply in this courtroom' Really? The left is trying to prevent Trump from running for office. This is an infringement on your right to choose who gets to be POTUS.
I think you already know that the Biden administration has failed to secure your southern borders, and appears to care less. Under the Biden admin, the Cost of living has almost doubled with re to food and fuel. and increasing taxes never boosts an economy. Suicides are UP about THREE fold since 2020. This is in the 16 to 30 age group, and they are the ones who fall for the fear mongering of the Left wing MSM and all the alarmists

BTW very few of them can tell you what percentage of the Earth's atmosphere is C O 2

0.44%

Truth. Marxism is an epic fail. and that is what the dem's have become. (IMHO) We only need to look at Chavez and Venezuela to see this. It was once a booming economy with a strong middle class. 44 years later, that mid class is all but gone, and the people are totally miserable

What if the State of NY had decided to lay offa' Trump and spend the 7-8 $million on controlling it's street crime?? Would that not be a wiser allocation of Funds than the current media circus aka the Trump Trial.? IMO it is the biggest farce of the 21st century. and it reminds me of children spitting at each other in the sandbox. The rest of the world sees this and laughs

I remember when Carter was in office. the demos were into protecting human rights, and did push for social programs. One I like is the Health care we have north of 49. There are problems, but I would hardly wanted to have to spend $40,000 to have the Gall Bladder out. The Marxists take it to the extreme, and the today, democrat party is no longer what it was 45 years ago. Not even close

I know you believe that Gavin Newsom would beat out DJT, but have you looked at his record in California? He closed the damned BEACHES during Covid. How dumb is that? He has also failed to prosecute criminals, and in Calif, theft under $800 is only a misdemeanor.What message does that send to the not so honest ones? Gavin's handling of the Homeless crisis is terrible. Total fail. That (theft under 800 bux) looting and no charges for shoplifting. has actually resulted n a 6+ percent increase of the cost of goods. So it is you, who foots the bill. The looters are arrested but NEVER prosecuted. Many of the big box stores in 'Frisco have left that city. I don't blame them. Why do you think people are leaving California? Why are businesses re locating to Texas and even Arizona?

To ever elect him again is total insanity. Total stupidity.

Calif government over regulates small business, and that is the backbone of their economy. OIL? Don't get me started on that one. Their economy (Calif) was once hella robust, not so today.

I don't 'hate' the gays, some are very brilliant, Newsome doesn't fit, imo. His record sucks, and California should be the paradise of the US of A. Great weather, lots of Beach, even though the water is colder than of the Fla coast. (I swam a half a mile in January in Huntingdon Beach, though . No thermal shirt, either so not all that bad.

Like good fruit? Avocados abound, as do grapefruit, oranges and grapes. It ( the best of California) has been all but destroyed by Mex Drug cartels that Gavin doesn't see to care about.

You might speculate how DJT would take that on. Perhaps the death penalty for the Cartel leaders, and those serial rapists, as well as them who kill others for fun. Same with Human Trafficking. and we know that CHILDREN are being trafficked.

I will also paste a truth that proves itself over and over. "Fear of the Lord will cause men to depart from doing that which is evil' Not always, but in many and maybe most cases.

aka sermon number 56

Side note, I think it is in Louisiana that the Ten C are going back on the school walls. Interesting to see what the upshot is. I could be wrong, and it could be Arkansas, not sure.

and they still call Trump bad names. Is he easy to criticize? YEP, but the man is fearless, and you know he is a fighter to the finish. Anyone else would have quit ages ago. You might ask what is his real motive? Self exaltation? I doubt it, although he is guilty of this.. in spades. but Biden is a pervert, and is good with men cmpeting in women's sports. Caitlin Jennings even disagrees with him on that one. On the golf course, he (she) hits off the men's tees

I hope he gets in. F T record, the one I like is Ted Cruz

I remember in about 1985-6, in Portland (another city destroyed by extreme left policies) a burglar fell through the skylight of a store he was attempting to break in to. he broke his leg. He sued the store, AND WON. Tell me how that isn't a perversion of right vs wrong.

If I was that judge, he would have gotten 2 years for burglary and I'd have dismissed the frivilous lawsuit. Let the plaintiff foot all the legal costs, too

I love Judge Judy

Anyhow, Feedback is welcome.

At least you write in paragraph form. I never ever ever read anything that is one long paragraph.
7/3/2024 6:40 AM
Dog Eat Dog World

Several years ago RFK Jr was in Korea and ate at least one dog. Same year that he got a tape worm burrowing in his brain.

Google. He had a photo taken holding up the carcas of the dog.

NUFF SAID!!!!!
7/3/2024 10:22 AM
The 9th season of Suits dropped on Netflix last week and without spoilers I will say that the show's finale was very respectful of and appreciative of the loyal audience of the first 8 seasons. One of the very best final episodes of any many season shows I have seen.
7/3/2024 3:58 PM
Harris is definitely going to take over.
For her running mate Im hoping that they pick Josh Shapiro.
First of all he is the wildly popular governor of key swing state Pa and he really would be a significant help in Pennsylvania.
Second, he is religious and a family man with an impeccable background.This will appeal to moderate anti Trump republicans especially Christian fundamentalists.
Third, he is an absolute genius, is incredibly well spoken, interesting and a class 1 communicator.
Fourth, he is attractive and young.
Fifth, he is a moderate.
Finally, John Fetterman was his Lt Governor and Fetterman is popular nationally.

As far as I can see he has zero baggage and hits a home run on so many criteria.

Biden is not being kicked to the side..He understands what is at stake and he will step aside with dignity and grace and be a strong campaigner.
7/3/2024 4:36 PM (edited)
How about if J Edgar Hoover was FBI chief under Trump.
A match made in hell.
7/5/2024 11:56 AM
A few markers to follow. Trumpler's sentencing is early September.
DNC convention mid August.
the dems cant wait much longer....If Biden does not step aside he could be deposed and it could be a lose lose lose lose situation.

As the world churns.
7/7/2024 1:41 PM
Barry McGuire come on down.

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn’t a military takeover precede a judicial takeover.
We are living thru new school junta where the courts pave the way by aiding in the destruction of the rule of law and the trampling of good faith common sense and ending the placing of good people in places that rely on good people.

Quick Sand DC.
Putting reason and intellect before a firing squad.
Maybe cozying up to Russia in 15 was a dead give away.
7/8/2024 11:56 AM (edited)
Biden is very popular and Harris is not. There should not be irrational panic over one "meh" debate performance. He got stronger as the debate went on, and he's got a solid record to run on. It's disturbing how quickly the party wants to kick Biden to the curb after all he has done and is doing. Knee-jerking will not win the election. Do you WANT Trump to win? In-fighting within the party will become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Close ranks and support the president. It's really not that hard to understand.
7/8/2024 3:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...36 Next ▸
Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.