Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Let’s not forget that we are less then 2 weeks away from the Trumpler sentencing date.

The trial was more then 2 weeks with lots of lawyers on each side and anonymous jurors and gag orders and days and days of witnesses and documentary evidence and the crimes are felonies.

With all of that I cannot see how J Merchan is able to avoid a prison sentence.
6/28/2024 1:09 PM (edited)
The danger for the J will be palpable but if so then the J will just have to TOFTC. He won’t be wrong if he awards prison but if he is intimidated and does not he could become one of the nation’s greatest villains.
6/28/2024 1:17 PM
I wondered who prepped Biden for the debate. Now we know. Good job.
6/28/2024 3:25 PM
They’ve given you a number and taken away your name.
6/28/2024 4:26 PM
6/28/2024 4:49 PM
7 Sociopaths

Monday is the big day for sociopath # 2. That ugly fatso reports to Rikers for a 4 monther.
I hope that he gets to play the dating game.

I saw Woodword on TV. He said that we must find out what happened to Biden. He said as an example maybe there was a big fight with the campaign chief. He had a twinkle in his eye. Maybe he knows something.

I only watched about 7 minutes but immediately I saw a guy who lost his voice and was concerned with that and someone who looked like he hadn’t slept in 36 hours. He looked exhausted and sleep deprived.
Something happened.

There will be a chorus of demands for cognitive testing.

By the same token Trumpler should submit to a battery of tests by a panel of shrinks from the AMA to see if he is a sociopath or psychopath or clinical narcassist or borderline personality or autocrat or delusional or amoral or several combined....I think thats more then reasonable.

Time will tell on Biden...polling over next 10 days....me - I want to see him pass the torch to Harris and let her be the statue of liberty.
6/29/2024 12:30 PM (edited)

Journalists Dumbfounded As There Were No Previous Signs Of Biden Declining Whatsoever
MEDIA· Jun 29, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

NEW YORK, NY — Journalists from media outlets around the country are reeling from shock after Biden's performance in the presidential debate, caught completely off guard by the President's steep mental decline.

"There were no warning signs. None," said MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough. "Up until the very moment the debate started, President Biden has been the picture of vitality and intelligence. He has never before lost his train of thought, stared into the abyss with his mouth gaping, mumbled incoherently for extended periods, or made nonsensical statements like 'We beat Medicare'. It's all so shocking - shocking, I tell you."

Members of the White House Press Corps, having never reported a single instance of Biden faltering in the past four years, were equally stunned. "Biden's debate performance was entirely out of the blue," explained Tyler Page of the Washington Post. "There were no pointers that his mental capacity was impaired in the slightest before the debate. I mean, I'm just thinking back over the past few months…D-Day…the G7 Summit…the Juneteenth concert…yeah, there's really just nothing that would indicate that he wasn't at tip-top performance leading into the debate. Of course there were a few of those deep fake videos that were going around but we put the Kibosh on that pretty quickly. Maybe that wasn't the real debate. Maybe the whole thing was a giant deep fake. Probably Trump colluding with Putin and the Russians as they try to create a dictatorship and destroy democracy. In that case it's best to act like it never happened. That's what I'm gonna do. Just forget it ever happened."

At publishing time, journalists had been further flabbergasted to hear that the President had told several egregious lies during the debate, as he had always been completely honest up until that point.

6/29/2024 4:53 PM
Newsome is a twisted pervert who has no wisdom whatsoever. Trump actually cares about the future of the USA. Despite all the attacks, he presses on. he is a fighter, not a quitter. Newsome is a joke.

Maga Repubs are not dangerous people. Biden and his gang of elitists are. trying to take your rights away. i.e. the right to decide who is going to be your next president. They are cared sh*tless of DJT

The carnage is sickening, as i see the greatest nation in history at the door of destruction. The dems are not the same party as they were when Carter was elected. Meanwhile the enemy infiltrates every chatroom in the country spewing their hatred. Including WIS.

Just look at the states that are run by the dems, and notice the increasing crime rates and suicide rates in those places, especially NYC

You Trump haters who post all your poison are not a majority, in fact lots of demos have left that party because of the wicked agenda they are pushing.

Not here to argue. That's just my take on this

You who are hating on DJT are not interested in the prosperity of your country, and your comments prove this.

I once said Obama was the worst president in US history. I was wrong. That honour clearly belongs to Joe Biden.. and he hates the US.. and hates your freedoms, which is why he is legislating to take them away from you.

The real psychopaths are right here posting hate speech against DJT, and you know nothing of what you speak
6/29/2024 8:21 PM (edited)
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/1/2024 1:41:00 PM (view original):
Dopamine Rush
Happy day after
The Feckless faithful
flock
in tearful turmoil
for the wannabe,
evildoer

It, the evil clown campaigned in 2020 that If President Biden won there would be an immediate stock market crash far worse then 1929. When that did not happen the pitiful skunk said the market was doing well because it thought that the human mold would win.
Well, the Dow went up 574 points today. Take that, It.
The reason for the numbers is self evident.

The Con did a press ramble today and he has never looked so haggard and shattered..Good times....there will be pursuasive reasons why the Judge will be compelled to issue a prison sentence.
1. absolutely no remorse or accountability
2. no statements to his supporters to abide by the law and and not act out in violence or any threatening way
3. he will continue to threaten the judge and his family the jurors and others involved in the trial and the prosecution and say or post things that could inspire violence and revenge and hatred
4. he will not renounce Satan
5. he will slander non public figures involved in the case
6. his crimes had the most egregious consequences of any records falsification ever in New York. they contributed to winning the election for president.
So in terms of magnitude his crimes have incredible significance
7. if he is not jailed for crimes of such magnitude then he will be favored over other citizens
8. he has been indicted for other crimes
9. he has insisted that anyone who has ever done anything similar should be jailed
10. he is literally a threat to the general public because of his hateful defiance and ability to campaign in another election
11. he has shown no signs of possible rehabilitation
12. he has put the judge and his family in danger
13. by sentencing time he will have a record of no less then 10 violations of the gag order
14. one of his NY companies was convicted of crimes
15. he was found liable for tax and insurance fraud in the gigantic NY civil case
16. There will be no deterrent unless he gets prison
17. It would be hypocritical if he is allowed to run again for prison unrestricted after stealing an election for the same office
18. The judge has been paid 1 million by Melania to put him in jail.
19. Finally, M. Cohen went to prison as an accomplice for the same crime so that creates a moral issue that the judge needs to consider of should he let Trump the ring leader and beneficiary of the crime skip prison after the fixer did go to prison.

He will turn 78 in June.
the VP hopefuls like Rubio hope that they get picked and that he falls ill or takes a midnight train or goes to jail so they can head the ticket.
the immunity decision will be soon and it will be against him
the appeals on all of the cases he has lost are going nowhere
a new defamation case by Carroll is likely to be filed soon
nobody has ever been more deserving of such an ignominious and humiliating end of his life....Nixon laughs at him.
if he goes to jail Melania will start dating in 1 month and will not visit him.
Melania has requested a copy of Michele’s words at her mother’s funeral to use at Trump’s funeral.
Trump was told by his lawyers that he had the men’s rea. Trump asked for his doctor and fainted. He now believes that he has a fatal gastrointestinal disease.

= Biggest truckolad of baloney I have seen for quite a while. Big bag of wind = bag of hot air
6/29/2024 8:18 PM
re elect Biden's party and it will be the end for the US of A. Biden is an anti Christ
6/29/2024 8:19 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2024 8:21:00 PM (view original):
Newsome is a twisted pervert who has no wisdom whatsoever. Trump actually cares about the future of the USA. Despite all the attacks, he presses on. he is a fighter, not a quitter. Newsome is a joke.

Maga Repubs are not dangerous people. Biden and his gang of elitists are. trying to take your rights away. i.e. the right to decide who is going to be your next president. They are cared sh*tless of DJT

The carnage is sickening, as i see the greatest nation in history at the door of destruction. The dems are not the same party as they were when Carter was elected. Meanwhile the enemy infiltrates every chatroom in the country spewing their hatred. Including WIS.

Just look at the states that are run by the dems, and notice the increasing crime rates and suicide rates in those places, especially NYC

You Trump haters who post all your poison are not a majority, in fact lots of demos have left that party because of the wicked agenda they are pushing.

Not here to argue. That's just my take on this

You who are hating on DJT are not interested in the prosperity of your country, and your comments prove this.

I once said Obama was the worst president in US history. I was wrong. That honour clearly belongs to Joe Biden.. and he hates the US.. and hates your freedoms, which is why he is legislating to take them away from you.

The real psychopaths are right here posting hate speech against DJT, and you know nothing of what you speak
Effete
6/29/2024 10:52 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2024 8:18:00 PM (view original):
Dopamine Rush
Happy day after
The Feckless faithful
flock
in tearful turmoil
for the wannabe,
evildoer

It, the evil clown campaigned in 2020 that If President Biden won there would be an immediate stock market crash far worse then 1929. When that did not happen the pitiful skunk said the market was doing well because it thought that the human mold would win.

The Con did a press ramble today and he has never looked so haggard and shattered..Good times....there will be pursuasive reasons why the Judge will be compelled to issue a prison sentence.
2. no statements to his supporters to abide by the law and and not act out in violence or any threatening way
3. he will continue to threaten the judge and his family the jurors and others involved in the trial and the prosecution and say or post things that could inspire violence and revenge and hatred
6. his crimes had the most egregious consequences of any records falsification ever in New York. they contributed to winning the election for president.
7. if he is not jailed for crimes of such magnitude then he will be favored over other citizens
9. he has insisted that anyone who has ever done anything similar should be jailed
10. he is literally a threat to the general public because of his hateful defiance and ability to campaign in another election
13. by sentencing time he will have a record of no less then 10 violations of the gag order
15. he was found liable for tax and insurance fraud in the gigantic NY civil case
17. It would be hypocritical if he is allowed to run again for prison unrestricted after stealing an election for the same office
19. Finally, M. Cohen went to prison as an accomplice for the same crime so that creates a moral issue that the judge needs to consider of should he let Trump the ring leader and beneficiary of the crime skip prison after the fixer did go to prison.

He will turn 78 in June.
the VP hopefuls like Rubio hope that they get picked and that he falls ill or takes a midnight train or goes to jail so they can head the ticket.
nobody has ever been more deserving of such an ignominious and humiliating end of his life....Nixon laughs at him.
Melania has requested a copy of Michele’s words at her mother’s funeral to use at Trump’s funeral.
Trump was told by his lawyers that he had the men’s rea. Trump asked for his doctor and fainted. He now believes that he has a fatal gastrointestinal disease.

= Biggest truckolad of baloney I have seen for quite a while. Big bag of wind = bag of hot air
Petite
6/29/2024 10:54 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2024 8:19:00 PM (view original):
re elect Biden's party and it will be the end for the US of A. Biden is an anti Christ
Bleat
6/29/2024 10:56 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/29/2024 10:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2024 8:19:00 PM (view original):
Bleat
If you have any understanding then you will see this is true. You do not realize how dangerous this cartel is.. and your freedoms will be gone if that extreme left gets in for another term. Should this happen, then call me names. Meanwhile, go serve your king
6/30/2024 2:24 AM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/29/2024 10:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2024 8:18:00 PM (view original):
Dopamine Rush
Happy day after
The Feckless faithful
flock
in tearful turmoil
for the wannabe,
evildoer

He will turn 78 in June.

Petite
Lenny, you are either a bot, or just plain drugged . Whatever, you have no clue what is going on
6/30/2024 2:28 AM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...36 Next ▸
Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.