Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

I feel it in my bones. Trump is in over saturation territory. People who are supposed to have wisdom are developing wisdom and Trump’s homespun hate mongering is wearing thin.
6/15/2024 9:28 AM
If machine guns had a different name when they were made illegal - let’s say “guns that fire many rounds really really fast continuously ” then I guess the Supreme Court would have had to uphold a ban on bump stocks. Because they would turn a gun into a “gun that fires many rounds really really fast continuously”.
6/16/2024 8:16 AM
It was inevitable and fish have to swim but right wing media has started to use fake doctored videos and photos knowingly and intentionally.

They know exactly what they are doing. Fox News and New York Post and others.
Fox paid out 1.6 billion already and has another giant number coming.
Newsmax has it coming also.

Leopards cannot change their spots.
Even news outlets are born to lose.

The FCC should step in when appropriate.
6/17/2024 10:49 AM (edited)
Some Questions to Ask Trumpler at the debate

1. Does he admit that he was wrong about the market crashing under Biden. His answer will be that the market is well because for the past 4 years it thinks Trumpler will win.

2. Will he support financial aid and weapons to Ukraine - whatever they need???

3. Why did he take hundreds of top secret national security documents and keep them in his bedroom and bathroom and refuse to give them back. And contrast to Biden who had a few and reported it and immediately gave them back without being asked.

4. If he wins who will he arrest and who will be executed? Can anyone who is not brain damaged believe that this really is a valid question? It is a necessary question because he has said this many times as has his surrogates.

5. Why didn’t he testify at his first criminal trial.

6. Why did he tell Johnson to not allow a vote on the bipartisan immigration bill. If it did not go far enough why not pass it and later improve it???

7. On Ukraine again. Who do you want to win the war?

8. Jan 6 - when he said you have to fight to keep the country to people who brought guns and other weapons and to whom Rudy said to fight trial by combat - what did he expect would happen
And then all the questions flowing from that event including waiting 3 and a half hours to order the national guard after refusing during all that time.

9. etc etc
6/18/2024 12:03 AM (edited)
What are the odds that he defames someone and gets another lawsuit? Pretty good odds.
6/18/2024 12:07 AM
The Seminole Tribe of Florida was protected by the Supreme Court yesterday re a very very important legal compact that provides an indispensable livelihood for the tribe.

Only Kavenaugh was willing to screw them.

After today there are 12 days left for the “Supreme Court” to hand down the Immunity decision and only 8 weekdays are left.
6/18/2024 11:38 AM

‘Savage Animal’: an Illegal Alien Charged With Rape, Murder

An illegal alien from El Salvador has been charged with the rape and murder of a mother of five in Maryland.

Victor Martinez-Hernandez, 23, was arrested late Friday and charged with first-degree murder and first-degree rape of Rachel Morin, 37, the Hartford County Sheriff’s Office announced on Saturday.

Reportedly, Martinez-Hernandez came to the United States illegally in February 2023 after he was suspected of murder in El Salvador.

“It’s my understanding that this suspect, this monster, fled to the United States illegally after committing the brutal murder of a young woman in El Salvador, a month early, in January 2023. Once in our country, and likely emboldened by his anonymity, he brutally attacked a 9-year-old girl and her mother during a home invasion in March of 2023 in Los Angeles…that was our first DNA match linking Rachel’s case to the Los Angeles case,” Hartford Sheriff Jeff Gahler said in the press conference.

Speaking directly to Biden and to U.S. Congress, Gahler added, “We are 1,800 miles from the southern border and the American citizens are not safe because of failed immigration policies. This is the second time in just two years that an innocent Hartford County woman has lost her life to a criminal in our country illegally.”

Off-Duty Secret Service Agent Robbed at Gunpoint During Biden's California Trip

'Sanctuary City' Swallows Massive Red Pill After Illegal Alien Child Sex Offender Was Freed

Illegal Alien Arrested in Connection With Sexual Assault of 13-Year-Old Girl in NYC

Sheriff Has a Message for Biden After Maryland Mom Murdered by Illegal Immigrant

How Many 'Random' Sexual Assaults by Illegals Before Liberals Rethink the Way They Vote?

IMMIGRATION / EMMY GRIFFIN

Another Illegal Alien Murders an American Woman

Rachel Morin’s killing is the direct result of Joe Biden’s facilitated invasion

6/18/2024 3:07 PM (edited)
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/18/2024 11:38:00 AM (view original):
The Seminole Tribe of Florida was protected by the Supreme Court yesterday re a very very important legal compact that provides an indispensable livelihood for the tribe.

Only Kavenaugh was willing to screw them.

After today there are 12 days left for the “Supreme Court” to hand down the Immunity decision and only 8 weekdays are left.
What do I think will happen with presidential immunity?
Not a chance in hell that Trump wins but I think that some type of step by step process for determining whether if there is or is not immunity will be part of the decision.

The Court will distinguish between personal vs official acts. And set forth a procedure to determine what is and what isn’t and after that how to determine what official acts might be criminal. A prophylactic set of rules.

So in accordance with what they decide it will be remanded back to Chutkin and then sent up the ladder to the Court if they want it which they probably won’t.

So Trump gets delay but not the decision.
But the Chutkin decision will be quick and maybe the whole thing expedited so the trial could end up starting before Election Day.

I think the delayed decision is because the process to get concurrence on the details is tedious and the writing of the opinion as well.
6/18/2024 3:45 PM (edited)
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/17/2024 10:49:00 AM (view original):
It was inevitable and fish have to swim but right wing media has started to use fake doctored videos and photos knowingly and intentionally.

Anyone who gets their news from Fox, Newsmax, Rogan, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson or any organization that platforms them immediately loses credibility in any debates on the issues. We start with the assumption that these individuals and organizations are clueless, wrong, lying or some combination of the three.
6/18/2024 4:42 PM

6/18/2024 6:08 PM
Posted by contrarian23 on 6/18/2024 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/17/2024 10:49:00 AM (view original):

Anyone who gets their news from Fox, Newsmax, Rogan, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson or any organization that platforms them immediately loses credibility in any debates on the issues. We start with the assumption that these individuals and organizations are clueless, wrong, lying or some combination of the three.
This might not sound very nice but I think lying and the others you have said and some degree of evil and a large degree of mentally and emotionally unbalanced. And not to leave out people who would have been American Nazis in the 30s and 40s. No hyperbole. I mean it objectively and sincerely.
6/18/2024 6:29 PM (edited)
Alex Jones? What decade does he live in? Is he even still alive? I don't know because I never followed the guy and the only time I heard of him was when the libs were screaming about something he said or did. And Rogan? That's not even a journalist is it? He doesn't have a news program. Then again, I don't watch him either. And Tucker Carlson and Fox? Didn't Fox fire Tucker? Pick a side, will ya? They hate each other. This guy probably thinks Morning Joe is fair, balanced and rational. Gee Whiz!
6/18/2024 6:25 PM
And while I am at it I truly do consider the vast majority of the MAGA politicians and the vast majority of the MAGA base to be inferior in terms of intellect and normalcy and of the Judeo - Christian values they are constantly shoving in people’s faces and understand so so little. They are the worst of the worst in every calibration of being a good American since the days of Joseph and Charley McCarthy.
6/18/2024 6:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...36 Next ▸
Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.