TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/9/2023 4:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 10/9/2023 2:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/9/2023 1:52:00 AM (view original):
Kudos to Biden for announcing the US support for israel.

Here is how it starts (and I don't think this is it, yet)

“For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.”

This COULD be the start..

now the result for the terrorists:

“And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.”

Does this describe a nuke?

Both from Zech ch 14
No
What does that sound like, then?
A bunch of bullshiit.
10/9/2023 9:34 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 10/9/2023 9:34:00 PM (view original):

“For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.”

“And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.”

Both from Zech ch 14
No
A bunch of bullshiit.
just like most of lnf's posts
10/10/2023 12:04 AM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 10/9/2023 12:08:00 AM (view original):
Pence attacked Trump for being an isolationist endangering the country. He may get to 3% yet.

RFK Jr is a man without a country. The dems have excommunicated him and he wants to speak at CPAC but Maga is looking for dirt on him like you need an investigator for that.

Those who try to exploit the current situation by trying out a blame game are MAGA all stars.

Trump a few days ago said that immigrants are “poisoning the blood of the country”. That is a phrase used by American Nazis in the late 30s and 40s.
He is what he is.
He was talking about the Mexican illegals who work for the drug cartels. He should apologize, because after all, they are model citizens.

Trump gets on my nerves too, especially when he makes it a project to trash on Joe Biden. I do not know Biden's true character. I do know that he touts democrat policies, and that is what demo's do. he is struggling with issues but even though he is not physically good, he is still the President. I wish both sides would stop all the bullshit and get to the real issues. it is not even entertaining anymore.

DJT mocked Biden re: his struggle with his health and etc. That makes him a jerk. Like we need to be reminded of the shortcomings of the POTUS.

God says to PRAY for them in authority, whether you like them or not. DJT fails at this

That said, he will very likely be the next US president. If so, let him do his j
ob
10/10/2023 6:38 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/10/2023 12:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 10/9/2023 9:34:00 PM (view original):

Both from Zech ch 14
No
A bunch of bullshiit.
just like most of lnf's posts
Ok, enough said. I zap my o.p, and you do likewise

******* contests are for children, and we are supposed to be adults
10/10/2023 6:39 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/10/2023 6:38:00 AM (view original):
Pence attacked Trump for being an isolationist endangering the country. He may get to 3% yet.

RFK Jr is a man without a country. The dems have excommunicated him and he wants to speak at CPAC but Maga is looking for dirt on him like you need an investigator for that.

Those who try to exploit the current situation by trying out a blame game are MAGA all stars.

Trump a few days ago said that immigrants are “poisoning the blood of the country”. That is a phrase used by American Nazis in the late 30s and 40s.
He is what he is.
He was talking about the Mexican illegals who work for the drug cartels. He should apologize, because after all, they are model citizens.

Trump gets on my nerves too, especially when he makes it a project to trash on Joe Biden. I do not know Biden's true character. I do know that he touts democrat policies, and that is what demo's do. he is struggling with issues but even though he is not physically good, he is still the President. I wish both sides would stop all the bullshit and get to the real issues. it is not even entertaining anymore.

DJT mocked Biden re: his struggle with his health and etc. That makes him a jerk. Like we need to be reminded of the shortcomings of the POTUS.

God says to PRAY for them in authority, whether you like them or not. DJT fails at this

That said, he will very likely be the next US president. If so, let him do his j
ob
You completely missed the point.
”poisoning the blood of our country” is an expression used by American Nazis since the 1940s. He used a Nazi quote and when he said it he made eye contact with the host and nodded his head.
10/10/2023 11:10 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/10/2023 6:38:00 AM (view original):

He is what he is.

ob
You completely missed the point.
”poisoning the blood of our country” is an expression used by American Nazis since the 1940s. He used a Nazi quote and when he said it he made eye contact with the host and nodded his head.
10/10/2023 11:10 AM
If Trump was talking about Mexican illegals who work for the cartels, he should have said that. He didn't. He just said immigrants were poisoning the blood of this country. What a hateful thing to say. Also, his ancestors came here as immigrants too, as did most Americans' ancestors.
10/10/2023 1:29 PM
and lnf misses most points
10/10/2023 1:30 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
yeah, that opinion means just as much as most of your opinions do. Absolutely nothing.
10/10/2023 9:01 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/10/2023 6:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/10/2023 1:30:00 PM (view original):
and lnf misses most points
You are rather unbelievably stupid
You ignore facts because you have blind devotion to an ideology that caused 1/6 and plots to overthrow the United States government.
10/10/2023 10:50 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/12/2023 3:17:00 PM (view original):
Ok go serve your king.. This is very boring
Go to Burger King.
10/12/2023 4:06 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/12/2023 3:17:00 PM (view original):
Ok go serve your king.. This is very boring
then why do you keep coming here? Doesn't say much for your intelligence!
10/13/2023 1:26 AM
righties say biden leaving afghanistan signalled to putin Attack ukraine now, USA is weak

i say the knucklead caucus paralyzing congress signalled to hamas Attack israel now, USA is weak
10/20/2023 7:43 AM
◂ Prev 1...912|913|914|915|916...923 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.