TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by Mwett on 10/7/2023 5:59:00 AM (view original):
lnf is the most toxic poster here. He really should spend more time throwing bread crumbs to ducks and pigeons and squirrels at the pond near the city park. That said, you can't have your cake and eat it too. What does not wishing doug well, and unless i missed something and you're referring to a different post, have to do with posting God's wrath and comparing its poster's re-post to a terrorist ? bagofrocksforbrains would hang trump and you ignored that, and I'm no trump fan.

Jesus offered a parable similar to Solomon's Proverb of the God wrath quote when he said on that final fateful day for some when the door is closed and some will say but lord but lord and Jesus says I don't know you cuz you never knew me. Now, you and I have gone rounds previously regarding God/Jesus/Bible/Heaven/Hell and He blessed us with free-will to make our own decisions and good luck with that, but certainly you're stopping short of call Him a terrorist ?
"bagofrocksforbrains"

HA

i been here 20 years and that's a new one!

deserved too

mwetty you're alright
10/7/2023 11:44 AM
just to be clear

i would not hang him

the federal government would

as it should all insurrectionists-in-chief after they get their day in court

and all due process

and get found guilty by a jury of their peers

hang his chaos-loving money-grubbing silly childish obstreperous election-stealing military-secrets-selling rebel ***

hang him til his feet quit kicking

hang him til his fat sulky orange face turns red to white to blue
10/7/2023 12:09 PM (edited)
That's beautifully said Bags. TY!
10/7/2023 12:03 PM
i was trying to fit putin-boning in there somewhere but i run out of steam

war is bad but losing one is worse

that fat c*nt thinks you lose your life for your country you are a sucker

he don wanna be around limbless falujah marines and such

who does, right? you might have to touch them, you might become limbless yourself

that fat f*ck needs to go to boot camp, heh

he'd have to **** shower and shave with OMG poor people

damn. i am on quite the rant

10/7/2023 12:26 PM
I like how anyone lnf disagrees with, whether it is politically or religiously, is dumb, ignorant, evil or stupid. I'm tired of his idiotic pronouncements so I rarely interact with him anymore. In the words of Frank Zappa:
“Anybody who wants religion is welcome to it, as far as I'm concerned--I support your right to enjoy it. However, I would appreciate it if you exhibited more respect for the rights of those people who do not wish to share your dogma, rapture, or necrodestination.”
10/7/2023 2:18 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/7/2023 2:36:00 AM (view original):
If the government went after the drug cartels with the same passion as they go after Trump, there would be no cartels anymore. Those bastards care about two things: POWER and CONTROL (alluding to the wicked left)
The Trumph defense is Adolf Eichmann in reverse.
Eichmann said he was a civil servant carrying out his orders while Trumph says he was just doing what the civil servants and some assorted mixed nuts told him to do.
10/7/2023 7:34 PM
Moving on to a more important topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Scpfqrcaw

Joe Biden gets my 'Well said" I think he got this one right

Hamas has started an all out war with Israel. If Iran is with them, or helping them;it could go nuclear.

We live in perilous times. and here w are spitting at each other.

and by the way TRIMP IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT I CAN REMEMBER, who didn't sent the US into another war..Of course, you cannot possibly understand what that says about the rest of the clowns. WHY IS THE US even involved in the Ukraine conflict?

That said, if Biden sends the NIMITZ to the Eastern shores of the Mediterranean, and commits to fighting with Israel, against the Hamas, and Israel's enemies, he gets my 'attaboy'

And the cheap shot attacks on Joe Biden make me just as sick as the crusade against DJT

Does anyone understand the meaning of this statement? "A nation divided against itself cannot stand'

I didn't think so
10/8/2023 8:55 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/8/2023 8:57:00 AM (view original):

Hamas has started an all out war with Israel. If Iran is with them, or helping them;it could go nuclear.

and by the way TRIMP IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT I CAN REMEMBER, who didn't sent the US into another war..Of course, you cannot possibly understand what that says about the rest of the clowns. WHY IS THE US even involved in the Ukraine conflict?

That said, if Biden sends the NIMITZ to the Eastern shores of the Mediterranean, and commits to fighting with Israel, against the Hamas, and Israel's enemies, he gets my 'attaboy'

And the cheap shot attacks on Joe Biden make me just as sick as the crusade against DJT

Does anyone understand the meaning of this statement? "A nation divided against itself cannot stand'

I didn't think so
As far as I know only Trump led an insurrection against the USA and at the capitol begging to let the terrorists take their guns with them.

And as far as I know only Trump conspired to stop the certification also by fraudulent electors.

And as far as I know only Trump called state officials pressuring and threatening them to commit election fraud.
Use your big brain to understand these FACTS.
Not interpretations and allegations but proven and indisputable facts.

No wars anywhere during Trump’s last year - because of Covid.
Russia would not start Ukraine war during Trump because Trump doing nothing would guarantee that he lost to Biden. Trump helped convince Russia that the USA would be weak on Ukraine but they were wrong.
The USA is NOT in the Ukraine war. No country is except Ukraine and Russia.
Trump antagonized China in very foolish ways.
Trump took us out of Iran agreement to monitor nuke which to this day is one of the most dangerous and foolish and dumb things ever done except maybe getting out of the Paris accord.

My support of Israel is unwavering and Ukraine deserves our help as much as Israel.
10/8/2023 2:11 PM (edited)
And re all the religious jibe the people of planet earth are rejecting organized religion in mind boggling numbers. They do not find any of them to be truthful or compelling or of value.

For example, 43% of 18-29 year old Americans are “nones” defined as agnostic or atheist or nothing in particular. A growing number of Catholics call it a tradition instead of religion.

It is happening all around the world from Japan to the west.

I always knew this would happen.
It was inevitable. Whether the early Greek and Roman religions or others they have shelf lives and are either replaced or discarded as the place of religion evolves.

This is not static. It is a trend that increases every year of polling.
There might be hope yet.

check out the AP poll.
10/8/2023 3:53 PM (edited)

I didn't think so
i rem when reagan sent a cruiser into the levant, shelled some ragheads, and got for his trouble a bunch of marines killed in lebanon
10/8/2023 3:51 PM
Pence attacked Trump for being an isolationist endangering the country. He may get to 3% yet.

RFK Jr is a man without a country. The dems have excommunicated him and he wants to speak at CPAC but Maga is looking for dirt on him like you need an investigator for that.

Those who try to exploit the current situation by trying out a blame game are MAGA all stars.

Trump a few days ago said that immigrants are “poisoning the blood of the country”. That is a phrase used by American Nazis in the late 30s and 40s.
He is what he is.
10/9/2023 12:08 AM (edited)
Kudos to Biden for announcing the US support for israel.

Here is how it starts (and I don't think this is it, yet)

“For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.”

This COULD be the start..

now the result for the terrorists:

“And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.”

Does this describe a nuke?

Both from Zech ch 14
10/9/2023 1:52 AM (edited)
Posted by bagchucker3 on 10/8/2023 3:51:00 PM (view original):

I didn't think so
i rem when reagan sent a cruiser into the levant, shelled some ragheads, and got for his trouble a bunch of marines killed in lebanon
I remember that, too. (vaguely)

Still, maybe the most likeable Pres the US ever had, in the 20th century

(Y can I not make this my default font???) Everyone hates arial
10/9/2023 1:51 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/9/2023 1:52:00 AM (view original):
Kudos to Biden for announcing the US support for israel.

Here is how it starts (and I don't think this is it, yet)

“For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.”

This COULD be the start..

now the result for the terrorists:

“And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.”

Does this describe a nuke?

Both from Zech ch 14
No
10/9/2023 2:16 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/9/2023 1:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker3 on 10/8/2023 3:51:00 PM (view original):

I didn't think so
I remember that, too. (vaguely)

Still, maybe the most likeable Pres the US ever had, in the 20th century

(Y can I not make this my default font???) Everyone hates arial
who cares about the font? Jimmy Carter was the most likable POTUS in my opinion. He was not a good president, but he is a good man. He is what I think Christ had in mind as a good Christian. I'm pretty sure lnf was not what Christ had in mind
10/9/2023 3:05 PM
◂ Prev 1...911|912|913|914|915...923 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.