TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by DougOut on 7/19/2023 11:37:00 AM (view original):
When you were DINO, you defended Israel and got your butt kicked by your leftist supporters here. I won't call them your friends because they don't really care about you. You're just cheap entertainment to them.

Now....Did you get back on your anxiety meds and talk to your doctor like I told you?
If being outnumbered by people showing a severe animus to Israel is getting ones butt kicked you are correct and that is about them not me.
The one comment that I always keep in my mind is the guy who compared Jews to Nazis and then in order to excuse what he said claims to have never known a jewish person.

Now get back to your knitting or walking with a book on your head you knitwit.
7/19/2023 11:44 AM
When you were DINO, you defended Israel and got your butt kicked by your leftist supporters here. I won't call them your friends because they don't really care about you. You're just cheap entertainment to them.

Now....Did you get back on your anxiety meds and talk to your doctor like I told you?
They were my fiends definitely not my friends and I am quite sure that I think less of them then they of me.
I think more of LNF then the people you refer to.
They are really boring only one has a sense of humor so he does distinguish himself in that way.

They are a bore fest and the only person between them and me that brings it consistently every post is yours truly.
And that is a fact Mac.

And you know it hence your drooling over me.
Which is ok but no kissing.
7/19/2023 11:55 AM
Posted by DougOut on 7/19/2023 11:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/19/2023 11:44:00 AM (view original):

If being outnumbered by people showing a severe animus to Israel is getting ones butt kicked you are correct and that is about them not me.
The one comment that I always keep in my mind is the guy who compared Jews to Nazis and then in order to excuse what he said claims to have never known a jewish person.

Now get back to your knitting or walking with a book on your head you knitwit.
You're not taking your meds, are you? I didn't think so. I can tell by all the hatred and anger you spewed over the past 10 days. I was hoping you would take my advice. You're quite uneven right now and you need to level off.

As to your Israel rant....the Dems voted overwhelmingly with the Republicans in support of the Jewish nation. I think there were about seven racists Israelaphobic Dems that voted against it.

CULTURE / DOUGLAS ANDREWS

Open Season on Jews

Here's a story on it.

Are you saying MTG and Boebert are with the squad?
and there are others.
Anybody opposing aid to Ukraine is no strong friend of Israel. Symbolically Ukraine is the new Israel.

As for hate it is just too juicy not to spew when there are those so deserving. It is a lay up and the 11th commandment. Thou shall hate the haters and the autocrats.
go back and lay down.
7/19/2023 12:21 PM (edited)
and there are others.
Anybody opposing aid to Ukraine is no strong friend of Israel. Symbolically Ukraine is the new Israel.

Are you saying there were Republicans who voted against the resolution?
7/19/2023 12:25 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/19/2023 9:56:00 AM (view original):
Isreal and Iran are both concerns. There's been very high militancy and nationalism in that part of the world sice recorded history began.

That entire area has been f*cked since long before the Balfour Declaration of 1917, since the "Sick Man or Europe" Ottoman Empire collapsed a few years later, since the British and French screwed the pooch on the partitioning, the 1948 Arab-Isreali War and so on.

You want to blame a political ideology of today for those problems, try reading a history book or two.
i don need to

i am linking lenny and gomi through my reading of their posts

deal with it

accept it

embrace it

7/19/2023 1:00 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/19/2023 11:12:00 AM (view original):
Let’s start at 1947-8 because if we are going to deal strictly in reality that’s where we start and go to the Palestinian right of return since the first war and see very very clearly how one demand has destroyed every attempt of peace. Especially the Clinton effort that was finished - yes there was a peace agreement until Arafat demanded the totally impossible right of return of scores of millions at the very end after everything else including Jerusalem was tied up. If it wasn’t finished it was 99% done.
Clinton was ready to be crowned savior until that happened and thus his comments about how Arafat made him humiliated and feel like a fool.

Same ever since until Israel just ended up snapping ( a bad thing ) when the right wing took control and now the chances of a peace process is like one of us winning the power ball.

I think it was 2008 when the Palestinians were warned
that it was the final opportunity before the right wingers took over and it was literally the honest truth that they were told.

I am a big detester of Netanyahu and the whole FU right wing mentality and I won’t defend him and the settlers BUT it takes 2 to tango and the Palestinians were warned repeatedly with sincerity what was going to happen and they rejected the advice of the United States and other democracies around the world.

I commend the Wikipedia article on the Palestinian right of return.
some who are not familiar with it I will give this terse verse of the curse of the worst idea any peacemaker could ever devise.

Here it is - somewhere in the neighborhood of at least 5 million Palestinians including those that settled in other countries would be able to enter Israel and become automatic citizens. Obviously they would take over the country.

There are those who agree with glee that they should be able to physically and religiously and militarily destroy the Jewish state and I will sit back and let them have their go at it.

But it cannot be argued that there could ever be peace if that remains a demand.
At various times Israel was willing to let I think it was 250,000 mostly older Palestinians return as full citizens.

The right of return remaining extant is the - reason why the peace process is dead.

It is the dirty stinkin secret of the real story.

typed but not read
dog can find spelling errors and typos.
Fair commentary and I think I can safely agree with most of it.

I was reacting to bags making elemtary school deduction to a problem that is multi-faceted and complex.

There's a psychology in that part of the world that is not conducive to peace...even if a peace agreement was signed, I don't believe it would last long. Militant, fundamentalist Muslims on one side and militant, expansionist Zionists on the other is not a recipe for peace. Those extremes, even though they probably make up a small percentage of all Muslims and all Isrealis, would never accept anything but total victory over their adversary. Never.

I don't use the word Palestinian because there is no such thing. Palestine was an Ottoman province, not a soverign country.
7/19/2023 1:12 PM (edited)
i don know what the iran equivalent to zion is but you two sound like you could be right there

if only your conservativity bone allowed you the flexibility to harken back another thousand years

then by god you'd be isis
7/19/2023 1:12 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 7/19/2023 1:12:00 PM (view original):
i don know what the iran equivalent to zion is but you two sound like you could be right there

if only your conservativity bone allowed you the flexibility to harken back another thousand years

then by god you'd be isis
Not a conservative, clown.

I think I'll block you since you really add nothing to the conversation...although I thank you for that link to the useless websites.

Take care.
7/19/2023 1:15 PM
taking medical advice from Doug is a clear sign of mental illness
7/19/2023 2:07 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/19/2023 12:25:00 PM (view original):
and there are others.

Are you saying there were Republicans who voted against the resolution?
I don’t know what you are talking about you jump all over the place. What resolution are you talking about?
7/19/2023 2:11 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/19/2023 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/19/2023 11:12:00 AM (view original):
Let’s start at 1947-8 because if we are going to deal strictly in reality that’s where we start and go to the Palestinian right of return since the first war and see very very clearly how one demand has destroyed every attempt of peace. Especially the Clinton effort that was finished - yes there was a peace agreement until Arafat demanded the totally impossible right of return of scores of millions at the very end after everything else including Jerusalem was tied up. If it wasn’t finished it was 99% done.
Clinton was ready to be crowned savior until that happened and thus his comments about how Arafat made him humiliated and feel like a fool.

Same ever since until Israel just ended up snapping ( a bad thing ) when the right wing took control and now the chances of a peace process is like one of us winning the power ball.

I think it was 2008 when the Palestinians were warned
that it was the final opportunity before the right wingers took over and it was literally the honest truth that they were told.

I am a big detester of Netanyahu and the whole FU right wing mentality and I won’t defend him and the settlers BUT it takes 2 to tango and the Palestinians were warned repeatedly with sincerity what was going to happen and they rejected the advice of the United States and other democracies around the world.

I commend the Wikipedia article on the Palestinian right of return.
some who are not familiar with it I will give this terse verse of the curse of the worst idea any peacemaker could ever devise.

Here it is - somewhere in the neighborhood of at least 5 million Palestinians including those that settled in other countries would be able to enter Israel and become automatic citizens. Obviously they would take over the country.

There are those who agree with glee that they should be able to physically and religiously and militarily destroy the Jewish state and I will sit back and let them have their go at it.

But it cannot be argued that there could ever be peace if that remains a demand.
At various times Israel was willing to let I think it was 250,000 mostly older Palestinians return as full citizens.

The right of return remaining extant is the - reason why the peace process is dead.

It is the dirty stinkin secret of the real story.

typed but not read
dog can find spelling errors and typos.
Fair commentary and I think I can safely agree with most of it.

I was reacting to bags making elemtary school deduction to a problem that is multi-faceted and complex.

There's a psychology in that part of the world that is not conducive to peace...even if a peace agreement was signed, I don't believe it would last long. Militant, fundamentalist Muslims on one side and militant, expansionist Zionists on the other is not a recipe for peace. Those extremes, even though they probably make up a small percentage of all Muslims and all Isrealis, would never accept anything but total victory over their adversary. Never.

I don't use the word Palestinian because there is no such thing. Palestine was an Ottoman province, not a soverign country.
I think Israel is now a 50/50 country like we are.
The Palestinians by a vast majority would rather not have peace.
Most of the Arab countries have moved toward Israel.
Even the settlers prefer peace but that side is out of control and getting worse.

They call themselves Palestinians as does the world so I think that is the name.
7/19/2023 2:16 PM
I have a sad story about members of a non Muslim sect I know quite well. Terrible misdeeds involving money and ruined friendships. One who is a big time Dem never heard of the Palestinian right of return which had me flabbergasted.
one stole big money from me twice.
the other borrowed money for his daughter’s tuition.
After 4 years of nothing I had to sue her to get back the money. He gave me 550 over 4 years.

others took advantage as well. They do to each other what they did to me. Zero antisemitism involved.
But it seemed to me that there was an unrealistic and intentional culture of taking what they want and go by their rules unilaterally and I’m left very upset by it all.

Whether I’m right to do it or not it made me think about non Israeli Middle East culture. This group I know is from Syria.
the daughter never even once said thank you for an 8000 loan that kept her in collage. It is about inappropriate sense of entitlement.

anyway i otherwise have no opinion about middle eastern culture.
7/19/2023 2:41 PM (edited)
I suppose they have the right to call themselves whatever they want. Since there is no soverign Palestine and never has been a soverign Palestine, calling themselves Palestinian seems a little silly. But, whatever. I hear what you are saying.
7/19/2023 2:31 PM
I don't have nearly as much insight into the Jewish diaspora as you do, so I'll defer in those matters. My jewish friends are split right down the middle between peace and all out conflict. They are all Reformed...I do not know any Orthodox or Conservative.
7/19/2023 2:41 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/19/2023 2:41:00 PM (view original):
I don't have nearly as much insight into the Jewish diaspora as you do, so I'll defer in those matters. My jewish friends are split right down the middle between peace and all out conflict. They are all Reformed...I do not know any Orthodox or Conservative.
Very interesting comment. Everyone I know wants a peaceful 2 state solution.
Perhaps the more militant sounding want peace like I do but have given up hope and if you talk to them during a conflagration they will have blood in their eyes.
You understand but a lot of people do not have a clue about the American jewish feeling towards Israel. Because of the vulnerability and existential criseses a lot of us are Israeli in our hearts maybe just as much if not more then American.

There are a type that I call self hating Jews but they are a small troublesome group that we dismiss as vermin.

It is nice that you have jewish friends. You have always seemed Jewish to me.
7/19/2023 2:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...897|898|899|900|901...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.