TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

I would like to know from both of you how your life would change including enjoyment of life
If you were told by God and believed it to be Gid - that there is no afterlife. Just Earth which is the kingdom of God.

how would it effect how you live. Would you go into a shell or would you crack up or be despondent.
Whst would happen? Would you be able to go on?
would you be a criminal?

I think it is an interesting and very honest question for intelligent and moral human beings.
It is an ultimate question about life and death and the meaning of life for believers of heaven and hell.

There is no way that you can wrap your head around it.
7/8/2023 1:23 PM
I promised to look up your meds so we know what you're dealing with. Sorry I haven't got around to it till now.

We'll start with Wellbutrin.

This medication is used to treat depression. It may also be used to prevent seasonal affective disorder(SAD), a type of depression that occurs each year at the same time (for example, during winter). This medication can improve your mood and feelings of well-being. It may work by restoring the balance of certain natural substances (dopamine, norepinephrine) in the brain.

YOU TOLD US you stopped taking this drug a few days ago. Here's what I found out about that!

Do not stop taking this medication without consulting your doctor. Your dose may need to be gradually decreased.

It may take 4 weeks or longer before you get the full benefit of this drug. Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve or if it worsens.

This could explain a lot. You better get back and see your doctor asap. Don't self-medicate. That's dangerous. Follow your doctors orders.

Remember that this medication has been prescribed because your doctor has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: fast/pounding/irregular heartbeat, or mental/mood changes (such as anxiety, agitation, confusion, unusual behavior/thinking, memory loss).

This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

WELL....looks like there are some side effects to this one. Like I said, you shouldn't have stopped taking it without your doctors consent. After all, you're taking at least 5 drugs you told us about plus the statins.

7/8/2023 1:24 PM
This next one is Lexapro.

Escitalopram is used to treat depression and anxiety. It works by helping to restore the balance of a certain natural substance (serotonin) in the brain. Escitalopram belongs to a class of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI). It may improve your energy level and feelings of well-being and decrease nervousness.

Keep taking this medication even if you feel well. Do not stop taking this medication without consulting your doctor. Some conditions may become worse when this drug is suddenly stopped. Also, you may experience symptoms such as mood swings, headache, tiredness, sleep changes, and brief feelings similar to electric shock. To prevent these symptoms while you are stopping treatment with this drug, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details. Report any new or worsening symptoms right away.

Get medical help right away if you develop some of the following symptoms: fast heartbeat, hallucinations, loss of coordination.

This is the other drug you stopped taking. That's not good. Better get to your doctor pronto.

Let's look at the drugs you're still taking.
7/8/2023 1:29 PM
The next one is Metformin.

Looks like it's used for type 2 diabetes. It doesn't explain your mental condition but it may explain what you had for breakfast.
7/8/2023 1:35 PM
The next is Labetalol Hci.

It's for high blood pressure.

Arguing on this site isn't doing you any good.

7/8/2023 1:39 PM
Losartan.

Another high blood pressure medicine.

All these medications are hard on your kidneys and heart. You might wanna slow down.

A great start would be not posting here anymore.
7/8/2023 1:43 PM
Statins.

These are for "bad" cholesterol. How much do you weigh? Are you able to exercise or are you too fat? What DID you have for breakfast?

Well...from what I can tell you need to eat less, exercise more and get back on your antidepressants.

Have a nice day and remember.......stay calm. You worry too much.
7/8/2023 1:49 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/8/2023 1:24:00 PM (view original):
I promised to look up your meds so we know what you're dealing with. Sorry I haven't got around to it till now.

We'll start with Wellbutrin.

This medication is used to treat depression. It may also be used to prevent seasonal affective disorder(SAD), a type of depression that occurs each year at the same time (for example, during winter). This medication can improve your mood and feelings of well-being. It may work by restoring the balance of certain natural substances (dopamine, norepinephrine) in the brain.

YOU TOLD US you stopped taking this drug a few days ago. Here's what I found out about that!

Do not stop taking this medication without consulting your doctor. Your dose may need to be gradually decreased.

It may take 4 weeks or longer before you get the full benefit of this drug. Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve or if it worsens.

This could explain a lot. You better get back and see your doctor asap. Don't self-medicate. That's dangerous. Follow your doctors orders.

Remember that this medication has been prescribed because your doctor has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: fast/pounding/irregular heartbeat, or mental/mood changes (such as anxiety, agitation, confusion, unusual behavior/thinking, memory loss).

This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

WELL....looks like there are some side effects to this one. Like I said, you shouldn't have stopped taking it without your doctors consent. After all, you're taking at least 5 drugs you told us about plus the statins.

I did not read past the first few sentences.
why should it bother me i am an open book.
I am an honest person and we all ( except maybe you ) take meds

what you are showing is that you are a loser.
And I bet that none of your conservative wis members will contradict that.

I have you so wrapped up and running in circles that you have to try personal attacks.

Not working and you prove to me and hopefully to other that you are a complete fake and a fraud and no real Christian would be the kind of a person that you are.
7/8/2023 3:02 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/8/2023 1:29:00 PM (view original):
This next one is Lexapro.

Escitalopram is used to treat depression and anxiety. It works by helping to restore the balance of a certain natural substance (serotonin) in the brain. Escitalopram belongs to a class of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI). It may improve your energy level and feelings of well-being and decrease nervousness.

Keep taking this medication even if you feel well. Do not stop taking this medication without consulting your doctor. Some conditions may become worse when this drug is suddenly stopped. Also, you may experience symptoms such as mood swings, headache, tiredness, sleep changes, and brief feelings similar to electric shock. To prevent these symptoms while you are stopping treatment with this drug, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details. Report any new or worsening symptoms right away.

Get medical help right away if you develop some of the following symptoms: fast heartbeat, hallucinations, loss of coordination.

This is the other drug you stopped taking. That's not good. Better get to your doctor pronto.

Let's look at the drugs you're still taking.
I’m saving these so that everyone that comes here can see who you are
7/8/2023 3:03 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/8/2023 1:35:00 PM (view original):
The next one is Metformin.

Looks like it's used for type 2 diabetes. It doesn't explain your mental condition but it may explain what you had for breakfast.
What would Jesus say?
7/8/2023 3:04 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/8/2023 1:39:00 PM (view original):
The next is Labetalol Hci.

It's for high blood pressure.

Arguing on this site isn't doing you any good.

How does this make you a good Christian?
7/8/2023 3:05 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/8/2023 1:43:00 PM (view original):
Losartan.

Another high blood pressure medicine.

All these medications are hard on your kidneys and heart. You might wanna slow down.

A great start would be not posting here anymore.
I how does this make you a good Christian.
7/8/2023 3:06 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/8/2023 1:49:00 PM (view original):
Statins.

These are for "bad" cholesterol. How much do you weigh? Are you able to exercise or are you too fat? What DID you have for breakfast?

Well...from what I can tell you need to eat less, exercise more and get back on your antidepressants.

Have a nice day and remember.......stay calm. You worry too much.
If you think that I am fat you can ask Wylie - he has a picture of me. The site is not being given out.
Another wis friend of mine has a picture. I could quote him but I won’t.
7/8/2023 3:36 PM (edited)
Now this is the god fearing truth.
You posted one of your no brains no imagination posts trying to taunt me about meds
so I decided to give you all of the ammunition to display exactly what the quality of your character is.

I do not suffer fools especially religious fakes.
I knew what you would do with the information and i let you.

I think it has been established beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a really creepy guy and you have been outed in several ways and I’m sure of that.

you have never posted anything that brings you any kind of joy.
7/8/2023 3:14 PM
Should I send more stuff to Wylie that he can report on that would wipe you out?

im really sick of all the twits and creeps and dips and wimps and robot freaks.
7/8/2023 3:35 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...891|892|893|894|895...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.