BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/16/2022 5:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/16/2022 5:41:00 PM (view original):
LMAO.

He's FAT, and older than me.

And I'm not fat and I'm fit.
I'd destroy him at anything...............
You know, You are the most self-delusional fool I've ever heard spout their fool mouth off!
You should learn to STFU!!
I would be that he would take you in a fight.
Delusion again.

You're a simpleton.
You know nothing about me and you'd bet on a man with an *** his size???

LMAO!!

Boy are you a joke!
12/16/2022 6:09 PM
the odds of LB and Trump fighting is about the same as LnF finally showing some sense. It ain't gonna happen
12/16/2022 9:36 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/16/2022 5:12:00 PM (view original):
Trump cards are good only in Bridge
you finally said something I agree with!
12/16/2022 9:36 PM
I knew you would eventually catch on
12/16/2022 10:40 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/16/2022 6:09:00 PM (view original):
LMAO.

You know, You are the most self-delusional fool I've ever heard spout their fool mouth off!
Delusion again.

You're a simpleton.

LMAO!!

Boy are you a joke!
DT is actually quite strong

You might be also, but smell isn't everything
12/16/2022 10:45 PM (edited)
You are a moron
You are a racist
You are a simpleton
Yuo are a fool
You are delusional

Feel free to copy paste any of these to your exit lines. Just to save you some time

You are an a$$hole

You are also invisible

12/16/2022 10:47 PM (edited)
ok bob lnf actually kinda got you there
12/16/2022 10:56 PM
I could care less about LNF.
He's a Canuck.
With no brains!
12/16/2022 11:26 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/16/2022 10:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/16/2022 6:09:00 PM (view original):
LMAO.

Delusion again.

You're a simpleton.

LMAO!!

Boy are you a joke!
DT is actually quite strong

You might be also, but smell isn't everything
how do you know how strong Trump is?? Fantasize about him much?
12/17/2022 3:53 PM
He thinks the NFT's are REAL images. What a joke.
12/17/2022 4:10 PM
12/17/2022 6:22 PM (edited)
This is the closest to REAL that it gets with these JOKES.

12/17/2022 6:17 PM
Just remember ages ago; when the people chose Barnabas.. we have been De volving ever since

and it is about to come to a head. The Anti Christ is going to rule this world for 7 years. At the start, it will be total chaos like the world has never seen. It will seem like Google and the Government are living in your home, in your head, and you will own nothing... Who gets it? It will be taken from you.
Like your home will be taken from you. Under the banner of 'saving the planet.' they will tell you your house is not eco -friendly.. and ....... Your car? They take that too. Your hard drive? They already know what's on it. They also know everything you have said on FB'k, Instagram, and U Tube. Google knows you better than YOU know you . You have been 'prepped' for this thing

It will begin suddenly. There will be famine and pestilence that will kill off a THIRD of the population.. meanwhile the one world government will be conquering everything and every one. The water suddenly will be so polluted that a third of the fish in it will die. Meanwhile... just like the vaccine has been forced on you.. (most of you) a mark will be forced on you too. You will not be able to buy or sell anything without it. Refuse it and you will, in many places, be beheaded for refusing it. They will call you an enemy of the state. The sheeple will buy into the narrative, and there will be little pushback. and most of the Millennials and bibliclly ignorant people will buy the narrative without so much as to even question the 'authorities' You will need a PERMIT to even leave your neighborhoods. The one world government will own everything.. and you will long for the even mediocre service you used to get at the corner store.. The most common thing you will hear is 'Wait in line.. 'and you will do this for like 2-3 hours a day.. because governments are incompetent to run anything.

. They are good at taking money, seizing control, and sowing human misery

This can all happen in less than 2 months of time (not to be confused with 2 months from now)

but this is very close

We tried to warn you. .so that you would call upon the name of the Lord, and be saved, but you wouldn't hear us, because you loved the world instead.

Just wait and see. Your smugness will be gone, and it will be too late
12/19/2022 4:52 AM
WOWEE!!

I used to hear this preached from the pulpit of my own church nearly every week.
It IS scaremongering at the highest level.
It IS also the way some folks actually believe.

It IS also complete hogwash IMO.
It IS why I left my home Church.

The purpose of this Biblical parable is to control the fearful, like so many of the "parables" and so much of the verbiage in that man-translated book we call the King James "version" of the supposed Word of God.
Think just a minute. Do you think a God would have spoken/written/commanded the numerous instances within that Book wherein the WORDS are NOT compatible with humanity, truth, or Scientific Knowledge??

Any God would NOT make mistakes.
There are so many "mistakes" on Earth and in Biblical global history that is related in those pages that counting them would be a task.
The Bible is CLEARLY a work of MAN. Any God would have had NO NEED to have it written out. ANY God could speak directly to mankind's hearts and minds. No Book necessary.

The BOOK was created by Men...............for their OWN purposes, not God's!!
12/19/2022 11:15 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...95|96|97|98|99...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.