THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

One last post today.
A Republican is running for congress in Arizona. He says that inflation is the fault of the fed and the fed is no good because of diversity.
He insists that he knows that the “diversified”
are not competent and they were only hired because of affirmative action.
That is a typical Republican today.

His name is Master, Blake.
8/30/2022 1:59 PM (edited)
Kinda funny Dino.......but his name is actually Blake Masters...........and He's such a moron he has little to no chance to win even in goofy Arizona.
8/30/2022 3:31 PM
Armed Antifa guarded men performing a lewd dance for children. Wholesome family entertainment, no doubt...you've got to be ******* kidding me. Go off yourselves.

Excuse me if I don't wait for your retort. It doesn't interest me anyway.
8/30/2022 3:35 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/30/2022 3:31:00 PM (view original):
Kinda funny Dino.......but his name is actually Blake Masters...........and He's such a moron he has little to no chance to win even in goofy Arizona.
You are the go to guy for Arizona politics.
It is good to know.
8/30/2022 4:30 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 8/30/2022 3:37:00 PM (view original):
Armed Antifa guarded men performing a lewd dance for children. Wholesome family entertainment, no doubt...you've got to be ******* kidding me. Go off yourselves.

Ok. I’m glad you got it off your chest.
8/30/2022 4:31 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tangplay on 8/26/2022 6:21:00 PM (view original):
It was so obvious that that's DeSantis and not Newsome that I guessed it before I even found the original article.

What is DeSantis doing for working people? Does he support unions? Does he support BBB? What pro-worker policies has DeSantis passed?
Gotta love the implicit assumption that Build Back Better is good for working people. Way to start out on neutral ground there, bud.
8/30/2022 7:33 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/30/2022 7:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/26/2022 6:21:00 PM (view original):
It was so obvious that that's DeSantis and not Newsome that I guessed it before I even found the original article.

What is DeSantis doing for working people? Does he support unions? Does he support BBB? What pro-worker policies has DeSantis passed?
Gotta love the implicit assumption that Build Back Better is good for working people. Way to start out on neutral ground there, bud.
We can debate about whether it would be, but the point is that DeSantis doesn't even pretend to be actually in favor of policies that he thinks would economically benefit working people or reduce inequality; it's just culture war bullshit.

The best thing he can claim is that he kept the state open during COVID, which was arguably good, but that wasn't really to help workers, it was to own the libs.

The idea that the Republican party has all of these ideas and plans to help workers specifically is really silly imo.

But yes, BBB would be good for workers and most Americans. I'll defend that.
8/31/2022 1:24 AM
Posted by DoctorKz on 8/30/2022 3:37:00 PM (view original):

Really loving the open-mindedness of conservatives around here to engage with the common stories of the day.

A "drag brunch" isn't "lude dances" unless you think men dressing as caricatures of women is inherently sexual. You're confusing adult drag shows with drag story time and drag brunches. They're not all the same.

And yes, I support the 2nd amendment. Apparently conservatives only do when they're the ones with the guns.
8/31/2022 1:26 AM
Lewd is the description given by the right wing commentator for his publication.
They don’t post a video of whatever was causing the angry protestors to do their own little dance.

8/31/2022 6:49 AM
One of the first if not the very first Television stars that the entire family sat down together and watched was Milton Berle.
Uncle Miltie did drag comedy all the time and he was beloved.
And no one complained.
8/31/2022 9:12 AM (edited)
If you have not seen it already I commend
you to look for the photo that the DOJ attached to their most recent court filing.

It shows what the FBI found in Trump’s office.
There were about 20 - 30 highly classified and top secret documents just STREWN on the floor like dirty clothes.

It is one of the most mind blowing photographs you will ever see.
And you can see giant red markings on each one saying classified or SCI or top secret.

Im not trying to be funny or sarcastic but the man is much more than a clinical narcissist.
He is a sociopath and he is also clinically delusional. He is deeply deeply mentally ill.

And his blindly obedient followers are also some type of delusional and obvious some type of mentally ill. I’m talking about the people who worship him with the same adulation and hero worship that Hitler got.
And believe that the election was rigged and all the wild lies.

The state of the union is not strong.
8/31/2022 9:29 AM
In his office they also found more classified
documents in a desk drawer, and in one box were documents highly secret mixed with personal correspondence and playboy magazines..( well some type of magazines ).

8/31/2022 9:49 AM
Boys Life maybe?
8/31/2022 10:04 AM
◂ Prev 1...163|164|165|166|167...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.