THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

In the great state of Alabama a black pastor was arrested and put into hand cuffs after he was watering his next door neighbors flowers
as they were away on vacation.

Another neighbor - a white woman told those coppers that he was the next door neighbor pointing at the house.

Extrapolate.
8/24/2022 6:25 PM
Another multi million dollar case will rightfully be waged against that police department and the racist cops.
8/24/2022 6:27 PM
Nobody has told me that I am going to hell for a week now.
Praise.
8/25/2022 11:21 AM
Go to hell.
8/25/2022 12:39 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/25/2022 12:39:00 PM (view original):
Go to hell.
^ very funny!

8/25/2022 1:31 PM
ah, Bob..you didn't tell him he is going to hell, you just suggested he go there. Not the same thing. Jetson, you are going to hell for many varied reasons but mostly because you named yourself after a cartoon! :)
8/25/2022 1:33 PM
I will not go on my own volition.
And if I am selected, I will prefer to go on a lyft.
8/25/2022 2:31 PM
Drudge Report today has a story of a new law passed in Missouri permitting spanking i think just in elementary school. But above the story link is a woman in a school uniform who is obviously between 21 and 30 years old getting spanked. It is a hoot.

Brings back some good memories.
8/25/2022 5:12 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/25/2022 2:31:00 PM (view original):
I will not go on my own volition.
And if I am selected, I will prefer to go on a lyft.
if you can find a lyft driver to take you to hell, go for it!
8/25/2022 6:24 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It was so obvious that that's DeSantis and not Newsome that I guessed it before I even found the original article.

What is DeSantis doing for working people? Does he support unions? Does he support BBB? What pro-worker policies has DeSantis passed?
8/26/2022 6:21 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/26/2022 6:21:00 PM (view original):
It was so obvious that that's DeSantis and not Newsome that I guessed it before I even found the original article.

What is DeSantis doing for working people? Does he support unions? Does he support BBB? What pro-worker policies has DeSantis passed?
In a national race DeSantis can’t win.
He won’t get brainless cult adulation and dog like loyalty.
Nationally he will scare the bejeebies out of every pro choice woman and the vast majority of independent voters and the suburbs.

And he has a Herbert Hoover nasty face.
He is a nasty semi fascist puke.

A democrat would thump him in the woodshed.
He has no positive charisma and he is every bit as divisive as Trump but without jokes and fakery.
He is dead set earnest about installing culture wars and maga Republican cancel modern culture.

He is dangerous too.
And he looks like a thug who walks around like a robot whose arms do not move.
8/27/2022 8:59 AM (edited)
Trump tweeted that he gave them much
and claims no nuclear.
Trump has made the United States a laughing stock - that the people of this country could be soooo stupid and immoral to elect such an animal, an-i-mal.
8/27/2022 1:42 PM
What happened to Lindsey Graham.
He was a very good and close friend of John McCain. He was a traditional Republican.
He let Trump insult John McCain and did not defend him.
He defended Trump time and time again like when Trump did threaten that he would and he did hold weapons captive until Ukraine produced dirt on Joe Biden.
After one day of saying Trump was responsible for the riot he defaulted quickly into blind obedience. What gives?
At every step he has defended Trump no matter how fraudulent or anti democracy or authoritarian or pro Russia or forgetting about vets etc etc etc etc….

Now he is warning ( raising a threat ) that if Trump is prosecuted that there “will be riots in the streets”.
And he pivoted to the default argument that so what about Trump…..look at the things that Hilary Clinton did. Sorry Graham cracker but the Trump actions was massively more serious and that should not have to be explained.

Lindsey Graham has also put himself in the cross hair of the Georgia prosecuter.
How in the world would Graham do something as stupid and probably criminal in his telephone call on behalf of the candidate that clearly was defeated.

What does Trump have on Graham who became a better friend to Trump then he was to McCain and the McCain family.

One day maybe the truth will come out and we find out how Graham became a fraud and a danger to the democratic republic.

God save the Queen.
8/29/2022 11:56 AM (edited)
If Trump ends up pleading guilty to all of his crimes maybe he can plead guilty but mentally ill.

So many people have been convicted of crimes because of him. There will be about 1,000 rioters and several members of fascist groups that he says stand back and stand by.
He wasn’t kidding when he said that.

And Flynn and Manafort and Stone and the guy in the very beginning who spent 15 days in jail and Weisselberg and there are going to be more down the pike.

And now he and Graham are threatening retribution in the streets.

When the rioting begins the shooting begins?
8/29/2022 3:25 PM
◂ Prev 1...161|162|163|164|165...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.