THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 8/20/2022 6:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/20/2022 1:48:00 PM (view original):
INFLATION

CANADA - 7.7 Our nearest neighbor was 3.3% in 2021.
TURKRY - 75%
ENGLAND - 10%
USA - 8%
FRANCE - 7.8%

Nuff said.
It is all Biden's fault!!!
Our inflation is over 30% in 2 years. Dunno where you get your info from. Lots of lying sources, though. I know this because I erep track of my living expenses. Your momma pays the bills, then yeah, you're good for a while yet

Tank of gas 2020 $55 bux. Today over a hundred.food costs up over 40%. Yeah, were doing just great
8/20/2022 7:34 PM
First it isn't my information. You should really work on your reading comprehension. Second, my mom has been dead for 5 years, and before she died I paid some of her bills. She never paid any of mine once I was an adult. Third, your living expenses are not the same as everyone else's.

The Consumer Price Index for Canada is 153.1 for the month of July 2022. The inflation rate year over year is 7.6% (compared to 8.1% for the previous month). Inflation from June 2022 to July 2022 was 0.1%.

Not quite the 30% you claim.
8/20/2022 10:10 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/20/2022 7:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/20/2022 6:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/20/2022 1:48:00 PM (view original):
INFLATION

CANADA - 7.7 Our nearest neighbor was 3.3% in 2021.
TURKRY - 75%
ENGLAND - 10%
USA - 8%
FRANCE - 7.8%

Nuff said.
It is all Biden's fault!!!
Our inflation is over 30% in 2 years. Dunno where you get your info from. Lots of lying sources, though. I know this because I erep track of my living expenses. Your momma pays the bills, then yeah, you're good for a while yet

Tank of gas 2020 $55 bux. Today over a hundred.food costs up over 40%. Yeah, were doing just great
blah? Blah blah blah
ba ba ba babaganoosh
ba ba ba babaganoosh
went to a party lookin for romance
saw babaganoosh and thought i’d take a chance

Tried Jumbo
Tried a donkey too
Tried Baba Louie
but I know that he won’t do

chorus
8/21/2022 6:54 AM
The inflation problem is way overstated, especially by those on the right who will grasp at anything they can to denigrate the Biden administration.

Gas now under $4/gallon in Northern Virginia where I live. That's down more than $1/gallon just since Memorial Day. Markets will take care of most of this "problem", as they do with most commodities.
8/21/2022 8:01 AM
Precisely correct! TY!
8/21/2022 9:13 AM
Gas is the biggest factor driving inflation.
Biden proactively made the highest ever release of oil reserves. The greater production and the lowering of demand because people are driving less has been helping.

Unfortunately, Saudi Arabia was squeezing the world taking advantage of the Ukraine war and Russia is being sanctioned as they must be reducing their sales to Europe and we can’t take sanctions off of Iran and Venezuela and it seems like Russia is exploiting that with their recent military drills there.

The greener that Europe and North America become the lesser we will depend on any nation for gas.
Finally we have a president and a democratic congress that is starting to make that more of a reality.
8/21/2022 9:24 AM (edited)
Trump Dynasty

Jarvanka have had no comments on the search of Trump Castle.
Jared is one the prime suspects.
The last time Trump made a public comment about his daughter he referred to her as Ivanka Trump after her Jan 6 testimony video and he said she checked out.

Jarenka are independently wealthy.
It does not matter financially whether they are in or out.

Could be Jared as the main informant.

Also the FBI got surveillance video as a response to a subpoena in June and it is reported that they saw something very alarming. That’s something I hope we find out soon.
8/21/2022 9:34 AM
Posted by contrarian23 on 8/21/2022 8:01:00 AM (view original):
The inflation problem is way overstated, especially by those on the right who will grasp at anything they can to denigrate the Biden administration.

Gas now under $4/gallon in Northern Virginia where I live. That's down more than $1/gallon just since Memorial Day. Markets will take care of most of this "problem", as they do with most commodities.
I see the costs going up.. you have to be either blind or someone is paying your living expenses.. Gas IS down about 15% but still double that of 2 yrs ago. Do you drive, skateboard? or take he bus?

Commodities cycle.. 4 a gallon is like $5.30 Canadian.. for a US gallon. Good to see you are going the right direction, and I don't tie this all to the biden/Trudeau thing

Good to see the left never tries to denegrate the Repub's
8/21/2022 11:12 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/20/2022 10:10:00 PM (view original):
First it isn't my information. You should really work on your reading comprehension. Second, my mom has been dead for 5 years, and before she died I paid some of her bills. She never paid any of mine once I was an adult. Third, your living expenses are not the same as everyone else's.

The Consumer Price Index for Canada is 153.1 for the month of July 2022. The inflation rate year over year is 7.6% (compared to 8.1% for the previous month). Inflation from June 2022 to July 2022 was 0.1%.

Not quite the 30% you claim.
Do I need to list some prices for you? My Math is just fine

One more time:

Tank of gas 2020 $60 bux
Today is $105. That's about 75%

Loaf of Euro Rye Bread 2020 $2.60

Today $4.20 That;s about 60% Wakey wakey

Prices are in Canadian dollars. Our dollar is about 75 cents US

Don't get me started on cars.. new or used

I think you just like to argue for argument's sake
8/21/2022 11:21 AM (edited)
OR you have a credibility problem?

Just sayin'
8/21/2022 11:59 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/21/2022 11:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by contrarian23 on 8/21/2022 8:01:00 AM (view original):

I see the costs going up.. you have to be either blind or someone is paying your living expenses.. Gas IS down about 15% but still double that of 2 yrs ago. Do you drive, skateboard? or take he bus?

Commodities cycle.. 4 a gallon is like $5.30 Canadian.. for a US gallon. Good to see you are going the right direction, and I don't tie this all to the biden/Trudeau thing

Good to see the left never tries to denegrate the Repub's
why should democrats do that. Republicans denegrate themselves just fine.
8/21/2022 12:02 PM
The entitlement mentality of conservatives is either laughable or pathetic, take your pick. They think they're ENTITLED to low prices for gasoline, no matter what is happening with global supply and demand, no matter the effect on the environment. Gas in the US is less expensive than almost anywhere else in the developed world (lots of sources for this online - do your homework) and still they whine and complain (but only when a Democrat is in the White House). No one is entitled to low-cost gasoline.

8/21/2022 12:30 PM
The race that is too close for an educated and responsible electorate is Georgia - Warnock vs Walker.
This is not a joke - Herschel Walker sounds like Jethro Bodine bragging about his cipherin
skills. The man says things so strange that he does need years of therapy.

Leave aside marital abuse at gunpoint
he has said that he has a multiple personality disorder - over 20 but now he is under control.
He talks about China using good air to push out the bad air to us.
He may have a serious concussion injury causing brain damage.
Yet he hangs in. Warnock is getting all of the African American votes.
Most whites are voting for Herschel Walker.

This is the modern world.
8/21/2022 12:34 PM
Posted by contrarian23 on 8/21/2022 12:30:00 PM (view original):
The entitlement mentality of conservatives is either laughable or pathetic, take your pick. They think they're ENTITLED to low prices for gasoline, no matter what is happening with global supply and demand, no matter the effect on the environment. Gas in the US is less expensive than almost anywhere else in the developed world (lots of sources for this online - do your homework) and still they whine and complain (but only when a Democrat is in the White House). No one is entitled to low-cost gasoline.

I 100% agree about entitlement.
I wanted to do a post about how it is now the dna of trump and supporters and enablers but never got around it.
Entitlement is one of the most important psychological evils going on with Trump his henchman in congress and the rabid base.
8/21/2022 12:37 PM
I think the two seminal characteristics that describe most modern conservatives are an irrational sense of entitlement and deep emotional insecurity. The rabid hatred for others who don't look like them or think like them is an outcome of those two things rather than a root cause, in my opinion.
8/21/2022 12:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...159|160|161|162|163...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.