THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

I’m tired of this.
I do not believe in censorship except for hate comments about a religion or ethnic and racial groups and people’s sexuality which is so often caused by people who are insecure about their own.

You keep on saying you are done and want to leave. I don’t think that is a bad idea.
And it is easy to do.
8/19/2022 3:37 PM
It is finished. I forgive you. I do not think that you really understand what you do or say.
8/19/2022 3:40 PM
Posted by Mwett on 8/19/2022 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bruceleefan on 8/19/2022 2:58:00 PM (view original):
Anyone constantly "running and telling" is acting like a toddler.

If you're guilty of that then yes you're included.
Constantly ? Until now it's been only 1 well deserved. And this wasn't one of them. But anyone asinine enough to say the most disturbing thing ever about my Jesus and/or God outloud deserves what they get, and not necessarily limited to a chat timeout.
I'd bet the guy who attacked Salman Rushdie is trying to claim the exact same thing!!
After all, he was just sticking up for his "God"....................

Just like you.
Besides, to be fair, the comment that sparked all the outrage??? I'd bet it was intended to provoke you thin skinned fellers..............
And on top of that, I thought your God was all-knowing?? If so, then the question posed (however silly or profane!) has an easy answer.
Of course the Creator would KNOW what such an act would feel like!!!! He/She created the human form according to your own Dogma.

Why be so offended?
Unless you're just looking for **** to be offended BY so's you can "rise up" and complain............some would say, like a toddler.

I pray Ussen delivers us from all religious fanatics of every stripe!!! A zebra is a zebra every time!!
Evangelical fanatics are exactly = Jihadists!
Simple fact!
8/19/2022 4:04 PM
And no one has a monopoly on the image or attributes or abilities of a God unknown.
Some poster is definitely not the arbiter of the way in which some one has a belief in a God that has restrictions.

I personally am unsure that God exists and if there is a God of omnipotence which I very very much doubt life on earth would not be so messy and Godless.
And i often think of God as a source of power by which personal salvation can be reached - not through a self aware God but through an entity that is both a power source and an empowering source that allows us to reach into ourselves.

I also absolutely believe that “God” under any construct could not have human characteristics or be in any way possibility within human form.
That is the core Jewish belief which I believe as true and wise.
8/19/2022 4:18 PM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 8/19/2022 12:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/19/2022 7:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/18/2022 11:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/16/2022 11:47:00 PM (view original):
he knows how to **** you off
nope..he doesn't **** me off. I don't think he believes very much of what he posts, and all he is trying to do is get a reaction. Now, LNF ****** me off because I think he honestly believes what he posts.
You are a vulgar pervert, and are permanently blocked. Congrat's, nobody else has that honor
who gives a crap? Block me, don't block me. I don't care. Your actions mean nothing to me. Also what did I say that was vulgar or perverted? Al I said was I think you honestly believe what you post. I didn't ask if God knows what it is like to take a dick up the ***.
I was talking to Letang guilty conscience? (or no conscience)
8/19/2022 9:16 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/19/2022 1:35:00 PM (view original):
If you take any action against a poster here then I will have to set the record straight and recommend that anyone who dislikes being told by you that they are going to hell to do the same.
when you arrive, you won't be able to say you were never warned, or told how to avoid it.
8/19/2022 9:26 PM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/19/2022 9:16:00 PM (view original):
nope..he doesn't **** me off. I don't think he believes very much of what he posts, and all he is trying to do is get a reaction. Now, LNF ****** me off because I think he honestly believes what he posts.
You are a vulgar pervert, and are permanently blocked. Congrat's, nobody else has that honor
who gives a crap? Block me, don't block me. I don't care. Your actions mean nothing to me. Also what did I say that was vulgar or perverted? Al I said was I think you honestly believe what you post. I didn't ask if God knows what it is like to take a dick up the ***.
well, if you were talking to tang, maybe you should have responded to his post instead of mine! I've got more of a conscience than you do as far as I can tell.
8/20/2022 1:19 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/20/2022 1:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/19/2022 9:16:00 PM (view original):
well, if you were talking to tang, maybe you should have responded to his post instead of mine! I've got more of a conscience than you do as far as I can tell.
I hope you will get over it. and understand that this chat program is very flawed. So easy to hit on the wrong post. It happens every day, with ,most of us
8/20/2022 2:27 AM
This whole 'Non Sports' topic is a gang of largely anti social folks, who don't like anyone, except themselves. Actually it is rather sad that we have sunk to this level

To actually chat here?? It's easier to talk to barking dogs.

Down Fido, now

Fido GET OFF MY LAWN!!

Wylie, please clean up after your dog, or face a $20 fine
8/20/2022 2:50 AM (edited)
Opinions are = arseholes. Everyone has them................but some opinions need the excrement wiped off before exposure!

That's kinda HOW I view your opinions these days..............too much evidence of batshit-crazy.
But hey, enjoy the weekend.
At our age we don't have that many left!!
8/20/2022 9:22 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/19/2022 9:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/19/2022 1:35:00 PM (view original):
If you take any action against a poster here then I will have to set the record straight and recommend that anyone who dislikes being told by you that they are going to hell to do the same.
when you arrive, you won't be able to say you were never warned, or told how to avoid it.
This is a sports website,
whether non sports or any other thread.

It is about time that you and the others stop telling people they are going to Hell.

It is sickening and Weird and unnatural.

I am against censorship except in a few instances - venomous racist or ethnicity comments. Venomous comments against religions that are not respectful discussions of religion and hateful comments about sexual choices and gender and sexual orientation.
The keyword is hateful and virulent.
Finally, the repugnant and sick comments consigning people to hell.

Im done once and for all about such comments directed to me or anyone else.

I don’t care about trash talk and name calling or anything else under the sun and that can be fun and humorous but the abnormal taunting of people that they are going to hell is evil. And I have had enough of it. It is evil because you are dead serious.

So if it happens again I will notify the Administration.

If that offends you get out of WIS.
8/20/2022 7:28 PM (edited)
Trump Report Today

1. Trumps 2 sins have defended him on the search but crickets from Ivanka who he recently referred to as Ivanka Trump and Jared K.
Being that the possible informant is from a very small number Jared may have been the leaker.

I would be very un surprised if Trump shared documents and maybe with a foreign citizen.
It was reported that surveillance footage that the FBI hit in June 2022 via subpoena spooked them - a lot.

2. Trump claims violation of 4th amendment in search. Well, he has to make some kind of defense.

3. Here is a sick tidbit. Trump says that Baldwin shot the person on set On Purpose.
That is a very reckless and defamatory comment. I would not be surprised if Trump acquired another doozy of a lawsuit.
8/20/2022 12:41 PM (edited)
INFLATION

CANADA - 7.7 Our nearest neighbor was 3.3% in 2021.
TURKRY - 75%
ENGLAND - 10%
USA - 8%
FRANCE - 7.8%

Nuff said.
8/20/2022 1:47 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/20/2022 2:50:00 AM (view original):
This whole 'Non Sports' topic is a gang of largely anti social folks, who don't like anyone, except themselves. Actually it is rather sad that we have sunk to this level

To actually chat here?? It's easier to talk to barking dogs.

Down Fido, now

Fido GET OFF MY LAWN!!

Wylie, please clean up after your dog, or face a $20 fine
what the heck are you talking about?? I don't like anyone here because I don't know anyone here. There are many here I probably would like if I ever had a chance to actually meet them. There are also some I know I would not like.
8/20/2022 6:17 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/20/2022 1:48:00 PM (view original):
INFLATION

CANADA - 7.7 Our nearest neighbor was 3.3% in 2021.
TURKRY - 75%
ENGLAND - 10%
USA - 8%
FRANCE - 7.8%

Nuff said.
It is all Biden's fault!!!
8/20/2022 6:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...158|159|160|161|162...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.