THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Funny how there were .00000000001% trans kids 20 years ago...if that.

Humans are mimetic, thus theres more now with current cultural ideology. No pre 18 year old should have their breasts cut off. You ever loom
8/16/2022 9:13 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/16/2022 9:13:00 PM (view original):

Humans are mimetic, thus theres more now with current cultural ideology. No pre 18 year old should have their breasts cut off. You ever loom
not worthy of a response.
I have firsthand understanding.
I have 2 godchildren who are like sons. I practically raised them. They are the children of an ex. We have stayed very close as a family over all the years.
The younger one has just come out as a transgender woman.

I was always understanding about it and supportive just as a person but it is different when it is a family member.
She was a very successful and extremely balanced band grounded person lots of friends and several girlfriends.
As a male he graduated college and joined the air force as did his brother and then he worked for 2 companies. was well liked and has absolutely zero neurosis or anything that would make you think there was mental illnes because there is zero.

She says that she did really feel it intensely until 18, 8 years ago.
There was absolutely nothing to indicate the issue.
When he came out as She he was in a long term relationship with a girlfriend and nothing has changed. She is all female and she just. joined the air force too.
They will probably marry. Her parents are modern smart warm people and have no issue.
She is taking hormones and really does have an appearance matching her identity.
She is Vietnamese American and has a face that would make anyone think she was birth assigned as female. And so luckily that there is no visible adam’s apple. She looks great and natural.
She did get counseling for 6 months before she came out and just recently came out at work with 100% support.
She is not attracted at all to men and loves woman only. I think it is similar to Caitlin Jenner.
BTW - from the air force he bulked up and and looked very very masculine. Still loves her sports car. No change.

There is no plan yet for the future. She and her girlfriend who is very attractive are very happy.

The non believers and haters do not have the intellect or character or understanding aid the truth of human nature and social variants.

NBA basketball players being so tall are normal with normal social variance.
People with red hair is not very common.
That is a normal social variant.
People with multiple personalities like s not a normal social variant.

Those who would be happy to literally stone people if it would be permitted are not going to ever get it. I would say that 99.99999999 of them will never get understand that as society becomes smarter ( the people who do not worship trump) people are able to be themselves and not live secret lives.
8/16/2022 10:01 PM (edited)
We all know who think that everybody must get stoned.
8/16/2022 10:03 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/16/2022 9:13:00 PM (view original):

8/16/2022 10:19 PM
"uhh, explain why only 3% of people were left handed in 1910, but 12% are today???? Humans are mimetic, thus theres more now with current cultural ideology. Checkmate, lib"

8/16/2022 10:21 PM
Also does GG even know what puberty blockers do? Top surgery is a different discussion, and you'd have a valid point if you wanted top and bottom surgery excluded to people over 18. I might buy that.

Puberty blockers and hormones are the medically studied best way to treat gender dysphoria in adolescents. It's been studied and works. GG just wants more trans kids to kill themselves. That's the end result of his world.
8/16/2022 10:23 PM
does GG actually KNOW anything?
8/16/2022 11:40 PM
he knows how to **** you off
8/16/2022 11:47 PM
I don’t know if they covered it on ***** News but Alan Weisselberg pleaded guilty today of 15 charges state and federal and will be sentenced to 5 months or 100 days if he doesn’t get into any fights with other inmates.

He will be in Rykers with the bikers.
He should get ready by getting a scary tattoo.

But it will go from 5 months to 5-10 years unless he testifies truthfully and honestly in the criminal case against the Trump company.
He won’t be the sole witness but after Trump he knows more then anyone else.
He has said he won’t testify against Trump but even as he testifies against the company some of that will still implicate Trump and a 75 year old rich man won’t survive 5-10 years in Rykers.
He will do what he has to do to comply fully with the agreement.

Stay tuned - the trial is in October.
Also the Manhattan criminal case against Trump is alive and well and reinvigorated by the Wiessleberg cooperation.
8/18/2022 8:15 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/16/2022 11:47:00 PM (view original):
nope..he doesn't **** me off. I don't think he believes very much of what he posts, and all he is trying to do is get a reaction. Now, LNF ****** me off because I think he honestly believes what he posts.
8/18/2022 11:47 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/18/2022 11:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/16/2022 11:47:00 PM (view original):
nope..he doesn't **** me off. I don't think he believes very much of what he posts, and all he is trying to do is get a reaction. Now, LNF ****** me off because I think he honestly believes what he posts.
You are a vulgar pervert, and are permanently blocked. Congrat's, nobody else has that honor
8/19/2022 7:23 AM (edited)
Off the deep end again, I see! Wylie?? a vulgar pervert??

You are completely insane!!
Wylie is one of the least offensive posters on the internet!!

Your version of Christianity is thin-skinned, weakly believed in, prone to violence, and SCARED of all other opinions that YOU find troubling!
In other words, VERY ineffective at delivering the PEACE and inner strength you claim your God delivers to you!

Perhaps, you are misinterpreting the message you were given.
Or are just blinded by the evil forces that have taken control of your mind!
8/19/2022 9:14 AM
Posted by tangplay on 8/16/2022 8:47:00 PM (view original):
If God is all-knowing, does God know what it feels like to take a dick in the ***?

Question for LNF
I try never to click on this useless waste of time thread but I was intrigued to see what my friend LNF was doing.

Although I can't see what Dino says because I blocked him for repeated and willful blasphemy, I can clearly see your disgraceful words. How unfortunate for you. I can barely imagine (and wish I had never seen and will soon forget) such foul and putrid thoughts from beyond a hateful heart and corrupt mind...a reflection of your wasted soul. Yes...you do have a soul and it will never pass away. And as much as you may wish to simply pass into a void of nothingness...there is an eternity waiting for you...an eternity to contemplate your thoughts about God.

I will pray for you. May God have mercy and his grace and the sacrifice and blood of Jesus Christ yet find it's way to your salvation.

YOU ARE BLOCKING THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST, TANGPLAY

8/19/2022 9:55 AM
Posted by Mwett on 8/19/2022 11:35:00 AM (view original):
If God is all-knowing, does God know what it feels like to take a dick in the ***?

Question for LNF
Preserved
WGAF?
8/19/2022 11:41 AM
Posted by Mwett on 8/19/2022 11:35:00 AM (view original):

Question for LNF
Preserved
preserved why?
Because you like reading it?
Was it blasphemy? No
Was it threatening to Christianity? No
Was it threatening to you ? Yes
Why does it threaten you?
Do you believe in the first amendment ? No
Do you hate people who question your religious beliefs and find them impossible to believe which is their God given right ? Yes
Are your posts about anything at all ? No
Are your posts anger filled and self righteous? YES.
8/19/2022 11:57 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...156|157|158|159|160...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.