THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/14/2022 2:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 8/14/2022 9:06:00 AM (view original):
What a sick puppy/old man you are!!!

Get some Help!!
I mean everything he said about George Floyd is factually true. Do you support armed robbery and sticking firearms into the belly of pregnant women? Maybe only if a POC does it? How progressive of you!
This sick distortion of what happened to George Floyd and the circumstances isnt worthy of a response.
8/14/2022 3:11 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/14/2022 2:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/14/2022 2:16:00 PM (view original):
ONE MORE GET A LOAD OF THIS

Before Garland had the warrant unsealed Trump sent Garland this message - The country is on fire.
Is there anything I can do to reduce the heat?

Beyond dispute that he was not being altruistic. Obviously it was intended to make Garland stop out of fear of violence.

And LOL etc - How willing was he to reduce the heat on January 6.

Source - Business Insider
Are you with a straight face using business insider as a legitimate source? Omg, if so, you are never allowed to dismiss anyone citing fox news going forward. You libs crack me up! Or maybe it's the American education system responsible for my laughter? Omg!!!!
Not worthy of a response.
8/14/2022 3:13 PM
The reason I write source Business Insider because I want to cite sources of stories that I
discuss.

BTW - it was actually reported by the New York Times and Business Insider picked it up.
8/14/2022 3:17 PM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/14/2022 3:12:00 PM (view original):

Get some Help!!
I mean everything he said about George Floyd is factually true. Do you support armed robbery and sticking firearms into the belly of pregnant women? Maybe only if a POC does it? How progressive of you!
This sick distortion of what happened to George Floyd and the circumstances isnt worthy of a response.
So umm are you saying that George Floyd didnt go to jail for armed robbery and for sticking a gun into a pregnant woman's abdomen? Because the facts are pretty clear on that matter...even if the major media conspired to hush it up and turn mr floyd into some kind of innocent martyr ...youre living in denialsville bro
8/14/2022 3:21 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/14/2022 3:21:00 PM (view original):

Get some Help!!
So umm are you saying that George Floyd didnt go to jail for armed robbery and for sticking a gun into a pregnant woman's abdomen? Because the facts are pretty clear on that matter...even if the major media conspired to hush it up and turn mr floyd into some kind of innocent martyr ...youre living in denialsville bro
So dumb and stupid.
You wouldnt know or understand the correct issue if you got kicked in the *** by a donkey, you jackass.
8/14/2022 3:33 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/14/2022 3:21:00 PM (view original):

Get some Help!!
Damn bro, I didn't realize that the cops are allowed to unilaterally kill whoever they want if they think that person is bad! Death penalty without trial for armed robbery, I guess.

BTW that's not what Floyd was being arrested for in this case. He served his time. But whatever, this makes Chauvin's murder justified I guess
8/14/2022 3:35 PM
The "distortion" is the reframing of the Floyd murder as "Floyd was an innocent, perfect martyr" vs "the police can't just murder whoever they want."

Floyd was murdered. That doesn't make him a good person. But the fact that he wasn't a good person doesn't make what Chauvin did OK.

And yes, I think the murals and **** of him are pretty cringy.
8/14/2022 3:37 PM
tackle and shackle

get the perp to the courthouse

that's the job

catch you later

new cops parting words
8/14/2022 6:05 PM
I can’t write these poems like above it isn’t so easy but i’ll give a stab anyway.

Public enemy number 1
seeks refuge in
Saudi Arabia
and gets beheaded
the end
8/14/2022 7:33 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/14/2022 9:21:00 AM (view original):
LNF,
i have a real question for you.
If you were at the speech Trump gave on January 6 would you have gone to the capitol with the people who went into the capitol - would you have done what they did and go in?
Probably not.. I am too busy living a life
8/15/2022 3:45 AM

Get some Help!!
The distortion is what made the BLM followers to bat **** crazy. YOU, sir .. do not know right from wrong

The guy was a monster. Do I agree with the method used to take him down? NO. but you are clueless about what really happened and about that this guy really was. He couldn't breathe. BECAUSE he had ingested Fentynal (sp), and had Crystal Meth in his system. Real good picture of a so called guy 'turning his life around'

So Jetson, YOU are ok with some thug breaking into your mom's home and doing this kind of thing to her?

If you were there, you woiuld
[] Blame Trump
[] Do nothing
I am guessing you would call me an idiot, and an old man. if I told you this was happening.

. F t ercord, us old guys have forgotten more truth than guys like you will ever ever know.. and we might sometimes even seek hrlp, but we are SO GLAD we are not YOU

When you get to a place where you need real help, it will not be there, because you are too numb in the skull to even know you need it. You won't even ask
8/15/2022 3:57 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/15/2022 3:58:00 AM (view original):

Get some Help!!
The distortion is what made the BLM followers to bat **** crazy. YOU, sir .. do not know right from wrong

The guy was a monster. Do I agree with the method used to take him down? NO. but you are clueless about what really happened and about that this guy really was. He couldn't breathe. BECAUSE he had ingested Fentynal (sp), and had Crystal Meth in his system. Real good picture of a so called guy 'turning his life around'

So Jetson, YOU are ok with some thug breaking into your mom's home and doing this kind of thing to her?

[] Blame Trump
[] Do nothing
I am guessing you would call me an idiot, and an old man. if I told you this was happening.

. F t ercord, us old guys have forgotten more truth than guys like you will ever ever know.. and we might sometimes even seek hrlp, but we are SO GLAD we are not YOU

When you get to a place where you need real help, it will not be there, because you are too numb in the skull to even know you need it. You won't even ask
you should seek asylum.
8/15/2022 9:26 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/15/2022 3:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/14/2022 9:21:00 AM (view original):
LNF,
i have a real question for you.
If you were at the speech Trump gave on January 6 would you have gone to the capitol with the people who went into the capitol - would you have done what they did and go in?
Probably not.. I am too busy living a life
based on what you wrote you seem to say possibly and thus you do not disapprove of what they did.
Correct me if i am wrong.
8/15/2022 9:30 AM
Violence stemming from the FBI search and seizure is amping up.

***** NEWS put the judge on screen and nazi minions put his address on line and now he and his family are getting death threats and antisemitic threats and there have been threats to his synagogue.
Believe it or not the judge could be a republican as he has appeared several times on Newsmax.

Brietbart has posted names and addresses of FBI agents posing more grave threats.

***** NEWS has pushed the planting of evidence lies through their virus hosts and has had several brown shirts like Rand Paul and Lindsey Graham and others agreeing.
This has stoked violence like the guy who tried to nail gun his way into an FBI office and was shot down. Yes, of course he had an AR-15.

So far the ringleader DJ TRUMP has been quiet saying nada to his violent and potentially violent followers.
8/15/2022 10:05 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/15/2022 3:58:00 AM (view original):

Get some Help!!

[] Blame Trump
[] Do nothing

I don't care what he had done in the past or what drugs he may have taken. None of that is an excuse for kneeling on the man's neck for almost 9 minutes.
8/15/2022 1:03 PM
◂ Prev 1...153|154|155|156|157...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.