THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted here in Dino's thread for retention purposes. And (hopefully) to assist Dino in reporting accurate News.
Just in case the right-wingers amongst us try to remove the info I posted in another thread!

Here you go: For my buddy the Good Doc, and anyone else wanting the actual FACTS on the matter!

Three Laws were cited in the warrant on Trump’s Castle. (Codes/Laws 793, 2071, and 1519)
The law with the number 793 prevents unauthorized possession of national defense information, without mentioning whether the records are classified or not. It is punishable by up to 10 years in prison.
That law was initially passed under the 1917 Espionage Act, which predates the statutory classification system.

The other laws, 2071 and 1519, make it illegal to conceal or destroy official U.S. documents. They are punishable by up to three and 20 years in prison, respectively. Neither law requires the information in question to be classified.
To obtain the warrant, prosecutors had to persuade a judge they had probable cause to believe the laws may have been violated.
8/13/2022 2:58 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/13/2022 2:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted here in Dino's thread for retention purposes. And (hopefully) to assist Dino in reporting accurate News.
Just in case the right-wingers amongst us try to remove the info I posted in another thread!

Here you go: For my buddy the Good Doc, and anyone else wanting the actual FACTS on the matter!

Three Laws were cited in the warrant on Trump’s Castle. (Codes/Laws 793, 2071, and 1519)
The law with the number 793 prevents unauthorized possession of national defense information, without mentioning whether the records are classified or not. It is punishable by up to 10 years in prison.
That law was initially passed under the 1917 Espionage Act, which predates the statutory classification system.

The other laws, 2071 and 1519, make it illegal to conceal or destroy official U.S. documents. They are punishable by up to three and 20 years in prison, respectively. Neither law requires the information in question to be classified.
To obtain the warrant, prosecutors had to persuade a judge they had probable cause to believe the laws may have been violated.
that’s accurate stuff and I am glad it is posted here.
there was a long post here where i attempted to answer DK’s question which i think was an extremely important question of why the process took 18 months which is a really long time. I had that question as well.
8/13/2022 4:28 PM
The possibly - no probably - no definitely?
broken laws listed above do not have to be the final accounting of laws violated . They were more then enough to cite with probable cause supplied to the judge to get the warrant signed. But there can be other laws involved that just were not cited.
The warrant does not have to cite each and every law involved.
8/13/2022 4:37 PM (edited)
Another interesting thing would be if things were found in the safe that were evidence of crime concerning other subjects like Jan 6 or the plots to overturn the election or who knows what. Poor Trump. It is like that old Jethro Tull album - Shitting A Brick.

I don’t know how Trump is still ticking with so much stress..it is enough to kill an elephant.
He and Melania are really starting to remind me of Hitler and Eva Braun in the bunker.
8/13/2022 4:43 PM
I do not enjoy saying this but the GOP is now anti FBI including people like Lindsey Graham and many have spoken about planting evidence and the GOP apparatus is doing things like posting pictures of the Judge and putting 100% focus on planting evidence and calling the FBI gestopo and autocratic and corrupt.

This is really a new low:
I stand by my comments that the congressional GOP is a lot of weird mentally i’ll individuals and unbalanced conspiracy theorists and people who lie at a level never before seen and exist only to foil the democrats but not to do anything for poor people and the middle class and anti everything and finally really really bad and some vile people.

Get ready for the Minion Man March.
Also known as the Moron Man March.
8/14/2022 1:52 AM (edited)
Sounds like some of you have found a new Favorite Song.

I don;'t believe this was warranted at all hat do you think they might find if they Raid Biden's kids place? Or Hellary's??

The media never tells the whole story, and twists the truth. Every time. and it works to manipulate he non thinkers. Eg George Floyyd. A criminal propped up to look like a victim. He had gun to a woman's belly, after forcing his way into her home. He was a criminal, with a long rapsheet. Funny how the clip of him fighting with the cops mysteriously disappeared fro U T. Result of the bullshit reporting? Riots all over the country

Meanwhile, feel free to pig out on the trash you are being fed.. and don't EVER question the 'mob' and it's agenda
8/14/2022 2:02 AM
What a sick puppy/old man you are!!!

Get some Help!!
8/14/2022 9:06 AM
LNF,
i have a real question for you.
If you were at the speech Trump gave on January 6 would you have gone to the capitol with the people who went into the capitol - would you have done what they did and go in?
8/14/2022 9:21 AM
The Ignorance Defense

1. He thought he won so the plots were ok and he didn’t think there was anything illegal
so his defense is ignorance under the law.

2. He was ignorant about how to declassify.
He was home sick when that was explained.
Ignorance as a defense.

3. He could try and blame his lawyers for his decisions and ignorance.
8/14/2022 11:05 AM (edited)
Works for Texans, (and Floridians, too!)

I opened your post Dino!
8/14/2022 11:02 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/14/2022 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Works for Texans, (and Floridians, too!)

I opened your post Dino!
I’m not blowing my own horn but my posts are worth opening but whether you read or don’t read is entirely up to you for your reasons.
8/14/2022 11:07 AM
When Trump acquired all of the boxes worth of documents esp the classified and top secret docs someone was getting them for him.
That person had top tier clearance.
It hypothetically could have been Jared but I’m believing it was Mark Meadows.
Whoever it was they are in a heap of trouble and they will be going to jail which also means that both that person and Trump will be handled just as seriously as the other.
8/14/2022 11:13 AM
ONE MORE GET A LOAD OF THIS

Before Garland had the warrant unsealed Trump sent Garland this message - The country is on fire.
Is there anything I can do to reduce the heat?

Beyond dispute that he was not being altruistic. Obviously it was intended to make Garland stop out of fear of violence.

And LOL etc - How willing was he to reduce the heat on January 6.

Source - Business Insider
8/14/2022 2:16 PM (edited)
Posted by laramiebob on 8/14/2022 9:06:00 AM (view original):
What a sick puppy/old man you are!!!

Get some Help!!
I mean everything he said about George Floyd is factually true. Do you support armed robbery and sticking firearms into the belly of pregnant women? Maybe only if a POC does it? How progressive of you!
8/14/2022 2:34 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/14/2022 2:16:00 PM (view original):
ONE MORE GET A LOAD OF THIS

Before Garland had the warrant unsealed Trump sent Garland this message - The country is on fire.
Is there anything I can do to reduce the heat?

Beyond dispute that he was not being altruistic. Obviously it was intended to make Garland stop out of fear of violence.

And LOL etc - How willing was he to reduce the heat on January 6.

Source - Business Insider
Are you with a straight face using business insider as a legitimate source? Omg, if so, you are never allowed to dismiss anyone citing fox news going forward. You libs crack me up! Or maybe it's the American education system responsible for my laughter? Omg!!!!
8/14/2022 2:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...152|153|154|155|156...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.