THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 8/9/2022 1:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/9/2022 4:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/7/2022 4:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/7/2022 1:08:00 PM (view original):
One More Story For Today

An alarming shortage of OBGYN doctors is developing in abortion ban states.
The doctors are fearful of the new laws which could target them and force the doctor to prove his innocence.
No innocent until proven guilty.
Danger is developing for women in these states.
Intelligent people will understand that - ALL - women in those states will be at risk for bad health results and a lack of prenatal care putting their pregnancy at risk because there are not enough OBGYN doctors to treat them.
Not even one abortion in 5000 is because the life or health of the mother is at rrisk. So I say knock off the bullshit

This is BIRTH control by butchery
can you show any evidence to back that statement up?
Lots, but I won't play that game
8/9/2022 9:27 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/9/2022 9:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/9/2022 1:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/9/2022 4:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/7/2022 4:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/7/2022 1:08:00 PM (view original):
One More Story For Today

An alarming shortage of OBGYN doctors is developing in abortion ban states.
The doctors are fearful of the new laws which could target them and force the doctor to prove his innocence.
No innocent until proven guilty.
Danger is developing for women in these states.
Intelligent people will understand that - ALL - women in those states will be at risk for bad health results and a lack of prenatal care putting their pregnancy at risk because there are not enough OBGYN doctors to treat them.
Not even one abortion in 5000 is because the life or health of the mother is at rrisk. So I say knock off the bullshit

This is BIRTH control by butchery
can you show any evidence to back that statement up?
Lots, but I won't play that game
You won't play "that game"?

The "game" of showing evidence for a claim you've made?

Good grief.
8/10/2022 12:21 AM
in other words he has no evidence. It may very well be true, I have no idea, but him just saying so, does not make it true. Canuck, if you make statements like that you should be willing to back them up with evidence.
8/10/2022 12:23 AM
“ The records were planted by the FBI “ is coming to a theater near you.

Today Trump took the 5th amendment to every question in the NY civil case.

And on the same day he expressed fear that his former FBI run by his Appointee planted documents.

Regarding the civil case - the invoking of the 5th can be an inference of wrongdoing in a civil trial.

Look how the right wing media and the GOP are criminalizing the FBI and the DOJ.

This is how half of the country becomes intellectually and morally and ethically corrupt and deadened.

You could say that these extremely deplorable people get triggered by authority and law enforcement and the rule of law and democracy.

They are not good enough to be trusted with democracy. They prefer a type of person who says that Hitler did some good things ( yeah he said that ) and proudly leads the worst people living in our country.

People of good will must vote for democrats because if not Jesus is not going to save them or the country.
8/10/2022 12:40 PM (edited)
There is plausible belief that there is a confidential informant that tipped off the DOJ or FBI of what was still in Trump’s possession
and where it was.
8/10/2022 12:40 PM
There is a growing threat that hundreds or more of the split brain hillbilly morons born out of wedlock from brother sister or father daughter relationships or other hybrids including cattle and dogs will descend on mara lago.
They will be armed and have confederate flags and will be yelling gibberish at the top of their lungs.
Trump will stand on the balcony and give them coded instructions.
The mass of inbreeds will salivate and drool for hours.
If we are lucky they will shoot in the air and Trump will get in the way of the buck shot.
8/10/2022 9:22 PM (edited)
This one made it. Sort of..

8/10/2022 11:06 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/shock-video-planned-parenthood-sells-dead-baby-body-parts

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/shock-video-planned-parenthood-sells-dead-baby-body-parts

If you see nothing wrong with this, you are imo beyond redemption. an for the record. I do not like these people. I hate them

The video is gruesome and appalling.

It purportedly shows a Planned Parenthood executive sipping a glass of wine in a Los Angeles restaurant while casually explaining how they sell body parts from aborted babies.

The undercover video was filmed in July 2014 by the Center for Medical Progress, an advocacy group that reports on medical ethics. They dispatched two actors posing as representatives of a human biologics company to a business lunch with Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood’s senior director of medical services.

The video shows Nucatola describing in graphic detail how abortionists are able to harvest organs from aborted babies based on the parts that are needed.

“Yesterday was the first time she said people wanted lungs,” she told the undercover buyers. “Some people want lower extremities, too, which, that’s simple. That’s easy. I don’t know what they’re doing with it, I guess if they want muscle.”

To which one of the fake buyer’s replied, “Yeah - a dime a dozen.”

“I’d say a lot of people want liver,” Nucatola said. “And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps.”

She went on to describe how they are able to acquire other organs without “crushing” them.

“We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

Understand this – she is talking about an unborn baby, folks.

Planned Parenthood issued a statement denying they’ve done anything wrong and accused the Center for Medical Progress of releasing a heavily edited video.

“A well funded group established for the purpose of damaging Planned Parenthood’s mission and services has promoted a heavily edited, secretly recorded videotape that falsely portrays Planned Parenthood’s participation in tissue donation programs that support lifesaving scientific research,” said spokesman Eric Ferrero in a prepared statement.

Ferrero went on to acknowledge they help patients who want to donate tissue for scientific research and they do so will the full consent from patients “and under the highest ethical and legal standards.”

We ask God to bless America – a nation that turns a blind eye to the slaughter of unborn children – a nation that provides taxpayers to fund an organization that allegedly sells body parts from dead babies.

God bless America? Perhaps we should be asking for His mercy, instead.

8/10/2022 11:20 PM (edited)
Anyone that automatically believes what they see on Fox News is a certain type of imbecile with an umbilical cord attached to a remote control.

8/10/2022 11:26 PM
^what he said^
8/10/2022 11:37 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/10/2022 11:26:00 PM (view original):
Anyone that automatically believes what they see on Fox News is a certain type of imbecile with an umbilical cord attached to a remote control.

Doesn't change the facts of what they said.

And I could say that about CNN, NBC et al There is a reason Fox' ratings are up and CNN (commie news network) have falllen off a cliff

BTW you aren't all that smart
8/11/2022 12:33 AM
Yup, there IS a reason. Ratings are a reflection of what folks watch on TV.
Morons watch TV. Lots of them and lots of it!
Fox News preys on the ignorant.
It's HOW they make ratings...............and $$$$!

Man are you a simpleton!
AND a religious fanatic = Jihadist!!
8/11/2022 8:53 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/11/2022 12:34:00 AM (view original):

And I could say that about CNN, NBC et al There is a reason Fox' ratings are up and CNN (commie news network) have falllen off a cliff

There is nothing to gain from arguing with a fool.
8/11/2022 11:59 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/11/2022 12:34:00 AM (view original):

also doesn't make what they said true.
8/11/2022 1:13 PM
Imitation is the highest form of flattery.
8/11/2022 2:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...149|150|151|152|153...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.