THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

JONESTOWN MASSACARE

The jury is deciding the punitive damage award after giving 4.1million in compensatory.
Maybe he will have to pay 50 million dollar.

That millions of right wing nut cases watches his show and CPAC gives a standing ovation to Victor Orback - the dictator of Hungry and a vitriolic hater of immigrants who are not white demonstrates that the former Republican party is dead and it is not coming back until Trump is dead.

Keep watching the careful growth of the Forward Party trying to develop in city and state level positions. They do not want to run 3rd party for president because it could take away votes from the Democrat candidate.
They are going to be very interesting.
8/5/2022 2:01 PM
BTW - in case you do not know what Orban stands for and probably why the “GOP” invited him - He has stated and followed up in his country saying “I will not allow my country to be a mixed color country”.

Obviously this stuff is what has led not just to never Trump but never GOP for the foreseeable future.
8/5/2022 4:02 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/5/2022 2:01:00 PM (view original):
JONESTOWN MASSACARE

The jury is deciding the punitive damage award after giving 4.1million in compensatory.

That millions of right wing nut cases watches his show and CPAC gives a standing ovation to Victor Orback - the dictator of Hungry and a vitriolic hater of immigrants who are not white demonstrates that the former Republican party is dead and it is not coming back until Trump is dead.

Keep watching the careful growth of the Forward Party trying to develop in city and state level positions. They do not want to run 3rd party for president because it could take away votes from the Democrat candidate.
Who gets the money, and why do they deserve it?

Trump will be the next POTUS snd the dems will hate it, DEM'S and the left have no limit to the level of their hatred

God will destroy hem, and I I can hardly wait

8/5/2022 4:45 PM
have you seen a doctor yet? I hope Trump is in jail and unable to run for POTUS again. So, your God will let Trump win POTUS again, despite him spreading hatred and continual ling, but will destroy people who are against his hatred and lying.
If God does exist I really hope he is not the God you picture.
8/5/2022 4:49 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/5/2022 4:51:00 PM (view original):
have you seen a doctor yet? I hope Trump is in jail and unable to run for POTUS again. So, your God will let Trump win POTUS again, despite him spreading hatred and continual ling, but will destroy people who are against his hatred and lying.
!
8/5/2022 5:02 PM
The jury in Texas has come back and it was close to the 50 number i thought it would be -
45.2 million.

But there are problems - there could be limits or caps on the punitive damages. i’m not sure what it is but it could lower the amount very
significantly.

The jury perhaps stupidly did not properly take into consideration the emotional trauma and death threats and bombardment by Jones over decades.
The compensatory damages should not have been less then 15-20 million for each parent.

The next case is in Connecticut and that Jury you can believe will be a lot more generous and punishing.

8/5/2022 6:16 PM
Connecticut has an archaic cap so the Connecticut jury will have to understand what the compensatory damages are really worth.
8/5/2022 6:28 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/5/2022 5:02:00 PM (view original):
!
what? you don't understand what I said??? GO SEE A DOCTOR if you haven't already.
8/5/2022 8:05 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/5/2022 8:05:00 PM (view original):
!
what? you don't understand what I said??? GO SEE A DOCTOR if you haven't already.
I went to Emerg and and waited SIX hours to see a doctor.= Wastte of day. They did NOTHING for me except 5 people all asked me the same15 questions.

Strokes suck. unless you like typing with one hand. T.he Canadian medical System is a joke. Thy leave a voice mail that is whisper, and talk way too fast. usually with an accent that is almost impossible to understand

I noq have to look at a woes for half a minute too see if it it's spelled right. And arguing about Trump etc is at the bottom of my list of priorities

Cheer,s and have a good weekend

Like I said, this suxx
8/6/2022 12:37 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/6/2022 12:37:00 AM (view original):
!
I went to Emerg and and waited SIX hours to see a doctor.= Wastte of day. They did NOTHING for me except 5 people all asked me the same15 questions.

Strokes suck. unless you like typing with one hand. T.he Canadian medical System is a joke. Thy leave a voice mail that is whisper, and talk way too fast. usually with an accent that is almost impossible to understand

I noq have to look at a woes for half a minute too see if it it's spelled right. And arguing about Trump etc is at the bottom of my list of priorities

Like I said, this suxx
It is highly doubtful that you had a stroke and was so carefree after.
Maybe you had a mini stroke which is not actually a stroke and is called a TIA - it is a transient ischemic attack.
If you had that you should take it as a warning that you could have a stroke in the future. Your blood pressure med or meds needs to be tops and you should get your blood pressure taken regularly.

Did they take your BP in the hospital - what was it?

How many days ago did it happen and do you still have any symptoms?
8/6/2022 1:06 AM
I’m so happy for the new reconciliation bill.
The 369 billion for climate change issues is for both prevention and for after effects to strengthen communities and states for protection against the consequences of the climate change.
In 2023 perhaps in another reconciliation bill there can be more resources for the climate change and more for deficit reduction.

The ONLY criticism of the GOP is that the bill ( the inflation reduction act ) will cause inflation. They will later try to take credit for it just like they did with Stimulus packages which they almost unanimously opposed.

8/6/2022 12:00 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/6/2022 12:37:00 AM (view original):
!

Like I said, this suxx
Forget about Trump! Don't you have your own doctor you can see? Going to the ER is always going to take a long time. Take care of yourself, dude! I may not agree with much of anything you say, but I don't want you to be in pain, or worse.
8/6/2022 12:47 PM
I watched Lindsey Graham discussing how the Inflation Reduction Act and how it will make life unbearable and how Manchin and Sinema caved and let the radical left bamboozle them. Except that Manchin was the primary architect and Sinema also helped to develop the climate change section and the prescription drugs section.

Before Trump i used to listen Graham and would give him the benefit of the doubt that he did believe in his comments and analysis.

Today he told brutal and sickening lies.
I found myself tuning him out because he no longer has a scintilla of credibility or respectability.
8/6/2022 1:01 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/5/2022 2:01:00 PM (view original):
JONESTOWN MASSACARE

I predicted 50 million for the punitive and it was 45.2.
Unless the Texas punitive cap law is ruled unconstitutional or is overturned for other reasons there is good chance that the total of the 2 counts of damage could be about 10 million.
Texas has some weird restrictions so time will tell.
The Connecticut case is 8 cases in one.
Connecticut law allows for significantly higher
compensatory damages and there could be 8 really huge numbers but they have even worse laws for punitive.
It won’t matter. Expect 8 humongous results and i think that the total for the 8 will be no less then 250 million, God willing.
8/6/2022 1:14 PM
This Should Make You Understand Just What The GOP Really Is

Here Goes - The Democrats had a provision in the Reconciliation Bill that would cap Insulin price at $35.00.
Unfortunately, the parliamentarian ruled that the cap would be a policy( policy matters can’t go into a reconciliation bill ).

The Democrats put it to a vote where they needed 60 votes because of the fillibuster.
It went 57 yes and 43 no.
In other words all democrats voted yes
and 43/50 republicans voted no so the bill failed. This would have helped millions of diabetic people and the loss would be impacting their families as well.

Yes - the only judgement i can make and it was baked a long time ago is that the GOP
needs to be defeated at every level if we want a good country and a democratic republic.
8/7/2022 1:17 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...147|148|149|150|151...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.