THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

It might just be a total of 14 billion. if that is what it is it will be a shame to fight to the death over that.

I hope the whole thing gets solved soon.
Maybe the carried interest loophole can go from 3 to 4 instead of 3 to 5.
8/2/2022 2:53 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/2/2022 1:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/2/2022 3:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/2/2022 1:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/2/2022 1:05:00 AM (view original):
saw a funny cartoon the other day. A guy s talking to Trump about the amendment that says you cannot be elected POTUS more than 2 times in a row. He then tells Trump is he wants to be elected in 2024, he'd have to admit he lost in 2020! Thought it was very funny.
This is just OLD and even boring
You might try a warm glass of milk and perhaps a biscuit. Maybe you will feel better.
And you could also have a spot of tea.
LOL am currently drinking a cup of green tea with ginger in it

My point was that I just get tired of the same old same old Trump bashing.

Don't you?
I get tired of the same old Jesus crap you post continuously. You are welcome to believe what you want, but I, for one, already know what that is. Doesn't stop you from repeating it all the time.
8/2/2022 4:58 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/2/2022 4:58:00 PM (view original):
saw a funny cartoon the other day. A guy s talking to Trump about the amendment that says you cannot be elected POTUS more than 2 times in a row. He then tells Trump is he wants to be elected in 2024, he'd have to admit he lost in 2020! Thought it was very funny.
You might try a warm glass of milk and perhaps a biscuit. Maybe you will feel better.

Don't you?
I get tired of the same old Jesus crap you post continuously. You are welcome to believe what you want, but I, for one, already know what that is. Doesn't stop you from repeating it all the time.
What we know about Trump is rooted in reality with verified facts and corroborated witness accounts and recordings etc.
There are millions of evangelicals who believe every thing he says and the big lie.
They treat Trump like he is an object of faith
and he is like a deity or at least a prophet.
8/2/2022 6:43 PM
Scumbag Alert

The Arizona primary for Governor was last night. Lake is the Trump candidate and Robson is the other candidate.
No winner yet but Lake has already said that some stealing has been detected - but does not have ANY evidence - not a shred - of evidence.

This is kind of things even beyond Trump that cause me to say that the vast majority of Republicans in Congress or running and same for state positions are scumbags
for one reason or a lot of reasons.
Scumbags then and scumbags now and scumbags in the foreseeable future.
8/3/2022 11:59 AM
And in Georgia the Trump backed scumbag trounced an actual patriot - Rusty Bowers by over 20 points in a contest for a state seat. It was a revenge election for Trump because Rusty Bowers put country over party and testified about what Trump tried to do in Georgia. Trounced and is as consistent a right republican as Liz Cheney.

Once there were sick Ceasors. what do we have now.
8/3/2022 12:09 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/2/2022 4:58:00 PM (view original):

Don't you?
You will get over it. Want some Green tea? t.
8/3/2022 12:53 PM
if I can get over it, you can get over people pointing out what a scumbag ******* conman Trump is.
8/3/2022 4:44 PM
Trump has a new Website - Donaldjtrump.con.
8/3/2022 4:48 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/3/2022 4:44:00 PM (view original):
if I can get over it, you can get over people pointing out what a scumbag ******* conman Trump is.
I won't be posting as much cuz my left hand has gone weird. Lost some use of it ,Dunno what this is. Be thankful for what you have. Sudenly, it can be gone
8/3/2022 10:20 PM (edited)
scumbag. Easy for someone who has accomplished nothing to talk like that
What makes you a better man than him?
8/3/2022 10:17 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/3/2022 10:20:00 PM (view original):
I won't be posting as much cuz my left hand has gone weird. Lost some use of it ,Dunno what this is. Be thankful for what you have. Sudenly, it can be gone
I hope your hand feels better. I am thankful for what I have, but you have no idea what that is.
8/3/2022 11:29 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/3/2022 10:18:00 PM (view original):
you have no idea what I have or have not accomplished.
What makes me a better man? Here's a partial list:
1. I have never cheated on my one and only wife.
2. I do not lie like he does
3. I do not make fun of handicapped people
4. I do not make racist remarks
5. I care about other people
6. I am not a conman
7. I did not downplay a worldwide epidemic and contribute to the deaths of thousands of people
8. I have never tried to subvert democracy.
9. I do not belittle or make up denigrating nicknames for people who question me.
Give me a few minutes and I can come up with lots more. You can come up with reasons you are a better man than Donald Trump. Of course, it is not a very high bar to clear.
8/3/2022 11:35 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/3/2022 11:35:00 PM (view original):
you have no idea what I have or have not accomplished.
What makes me a better man? Here's a partial list:
1. I have never cheated on my one and only wife.
2. I do not lie like he does
3. I do not make fun of handicapped people
4. I do not make racist remarks
5. I care about other people
6. I am not a conman
7. I did not downplay a worldwide epidemic and contribute to the deaths of thousands of people
8. I have never tried to subvert democracy.
9. I do not belittle or make up denigrating nicknames for people who question me.
Give me a few minutes and I can come up with lots more. You can come up with reasons you are a better man than Donald Trump. Of course, it is not a very high bar to clear.
Righteous in your own eyes?

Pretty soon you will even top .. ME

Have you ever used deninigrating words n here? I believe I have, not thst I am o.k.with it

Do you find it easy to trash talk on someone, just because They are what Hilary labels to be 'deplorables? aka Repub's Would you Trust HILARY??

Do you think That I consider Trump to be flawless aka without sin?. There are lots of things he can work on. same with all people
8/4/2022 12:05 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/3/2022 10:20:00 PM (view original):
Go to the Doctor ‘s office ASAP.
You do not want to fool around with that.
8/4/2022 12:45 AM
You have got to be kidding.
You see and hear about Trump every day but within 30 seconds you have permanent amnesia each and every time.
8/4/2022 12:47 AM
◂ Prev 1...145|146|147|148|149...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.