THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by Jetson21 on 7/29/2022 7:01:00 AM (view original):
I’m wondering why nothing has been said about the daily briefings. Trump would have been told about the violent and dangerous chatter DHS was following for several weeks before the attempted coup.

Hey LNF - are you interested in what’s inside those briefs?
The briefings would of course be classified unless they got declassified by the victorious president.
I would think that the DOJ would be able to easily
get them and why not the committee as well.

I think that the daily briefings will be as valuable as getting the picture of OJ wearing the bruno maglie shoes in his civil case.
It would be as explosive and damning as anything other than an audiotape of Trump.
7/29/2022 12:37 PM
Josh Hawley said he will vote no to adding Sweden and Finland to NATO.
He is surely one of the many mentally and emotionally unstable republicans in Congress

There are so many republicans running in primaries saying that the 2020 election was rigged and some are saying that if they lose their primary it is fixed.
Some or all of these truly mentally unstable people might win.

Best new cereal i have eaten in a long time.
In fact the best cereal - Cinnamon Chex from Quaker Life.

Last season of Animal Kingdom is on - TNT.

Big referendum in Kansas re the constitution which makes abortion legal. Yes means reverse the constitution and No means keep abortion legal in Kansas.
No has the lead in the polls.

Par for the course people are getting texts saying yes is no and no is yes and the state has sent out instructions that be understood.

VETERANS all across the country are outraged by the GOP for refusing to vote to help vets who were injured and made victim to burn pits in Afghanistan.

Vets always have a short memory about who votes to help and who does not.
Hopefully this will motivate for some new Democrat voters.

Last - I saw a post where someone actually said that Trump was - is hated because of all of the nasty names.
No sane person needed any help in hating Trump.

and BTW - Trump enjoys giving rivals insulting names. I have never seen that before in my lifetime.
8/1/2022 11:03 PM (edited)
saw a funny cartoon the other day. A guy s talking to Trump about the amendment that says you cannot be elected POTUS more than 2 times in a row. He then tells Trump is he wants to be elected in 2024, he'd have to admit he lost in 2020! Thought it was very funny.
8/2/2022 1:05 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/2/2022 1:05:00 AM (view original):
saw a funny cartoon the other day. A guy s talking to Trump about the amendment that says you cannot be elected POTUS more than 2 times in a row. He then tells Trump is he wants to be elected in 2024, he'd have to admit he lost in 2020! Thought it was very funny.
This is just OLD and even boring
8/2/2022 1:16 AM
Yeah - because since he says he won in 20 that means he had his 2 terms.
He shouldn’t try to crack that but. It could give dizzy spells.
8/2/2022 1:46 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/2/2022 1:16:00 AM (view original):
You might try a warm glass of milk and perhaps a biscuit. Maybe you will feel better.
And you could also have a spot of tea.
8/2/2022 3:02 AM
"This is just OLD and even boring"

I see. You mean like your opinions on politics and religion.
BUT, this was JUST a joke! I guess that's kinda like you, too, huh?
8/2/2022 8:40 AM
so are you! who cares?
8/2/2022 1:13 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/2/2022 3:02:00 AM (view original):
You might try a warm glass of milk and perhaps a biscuit. Maybe you will feel better.
LOL am currently drinking a cup of green tea with ginger in it

My point was that I just get tired of the same old same old Trump bashing.

Don't you?
8/2/2022 1:53 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/2/2022 1:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/2/2022 3:02:00 AM (view original):
LOL am currently drinking a cup of green tea with ginger in it

My point was that I just get tired of the same old same old Trump bashing.

Don't you?
Never - being totally honest I created this thread to talk about stuff i’m interested in and it was never my plan to argue with people to the extreme right or left when they strike me as insane and oblivious to what is truly important.
This is not the time to battle over lesser issues.
And bashing Trump is a major part of this thread because I hate nazis and autocrats who by and large are always some type of sociopath. And Trump has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a dangerous and violent sociopath.

Im not going to go back and forth with someone who disagrees.
This thread is to amuse me and anyone else who gets my sense of humor and who I am and others when they get a sense of humor and a sense of self deprecation.

Evidently that is none of you with regard to me and thus so it is written.

So LNF I say unto you that the people who go further then dislike, and really hate Trump with a passion called hate are the saviors of the country if all of us vote.

When I see crazy talk I put on the cone of silence and block it out.
8/2/2022 7:21 PM (edited)
Apparently a LOT of that around here Dino.
FYI. I don't think everything you post is crazy.
And on POS Trump, you know we agree!

Tell you what...........I'll unblock you the minute Trump is found guilty of an appropriate (to the level of criminality!!) crime!
8/2/2022 2:26 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/2/2022 2:26:00 PM (view original):
Apparently a LOT of that around here Dino.
FYI. I don't think everything you post is crazy.
And on POS Trump, you know we agree!

Tell you what...........I'll unblock you the minute Trump is found guilty of an appropriate (to the level of criminality!!) crime!
Do you think that I care if you block me.
You should read the stuff that interests you the most, like Doug and LNF and other extreme right wingers. That is your right to take delight in such “conversations”.
8/2/2022 2:31 PM
And I know that there has never been crazy talk from me. If you can cite something by all means do so.
8/2/2022 2:32 PM
The only person around here whose opinion means something to me is Wiley.
He is a fantastic person and believe it or not I think of him as a role model for being a good person.
I only disagree on the righteous hatred of some people whether you know them personally or not.

And I recognize the unbelievable intelligence of the guy i call the renaissance man.
8/2/2022 2:37 PM
Back to Business

Until Sinema surfaces there is so much agitata trying to figure out what she is up to.
The only real issue is the interest carry part of the bill that could bring in i think it is 14 billion a year. It effects hedge fund executives who donate a lot to her.

Maybe there will be tinkering with that and it just so happens to be near and dear to Manchin so after all this Manchin is way back into the fold while there can be a battle between him and Sinema.

Switcharoony.
8/2/2022 2:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...144|145|146|147|148...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.