THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

HERE'S WHERE IT'S MENTIONED IN THE CONSTITUTION
7/1/2022 7:13 PM
We now live in a country where a 10 year old must deliver a baby or someone is going to jail.
Dont say gay but a little girl pregnant is in class.
And if that is not child abuse then what is.

38% of americans are proud to be an american.
Im in the 62%.
American carnage is here and it isn’t going away.
7/4/2022 9:01 AM
And forcing rape victims to carry the pregnancy sure does smack of blaming the rape victim for what happened.
Imagine all of the custody and child support cases that might develop like in the OJ case.
It is going to be nauseating.
7/4/2022 9:07 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/4/2022 9:01:00 AM (view original):
We now live in a country where a 10 year old must deliver a baby or someone is going to jail.

Im in the 62%.
JET. You do not see the unborn baby as a living human being. I cannot change your p.o.v. and therefore you hold to that belief.

AND if there was a real enforced criminal code that was just and good. Someone who raped a child would be put to death... Speedily
7/4/2022 9:46 AM
Posted by DougOut on 7/1/2022 6:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/1/2022 4:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 7/1/2022 3:38:00 PM (view original):

DOUGOUT.. TALK to us once in a while.
I'm afraid to talk. If I say something, Jetson might try to make a point and then I'd have to read it and then I'd have to poke my eyes out with a rusty screwdriver and drink bleach to erase any memory of the event.
Jetson is tame, in light of some I have seen. Talk anyways. I do and my head is still working

sort of

7/4/2022 9:49 AM
How protected are the unaccompanied children and teens coming across the southern border?

Where are they ending up and in what circumstances do they find themselves? How many are being abused?

Who is making money from this open border policy? Who is getting paid? How much?

Who is impregnating 10 year old children? Is it because of our border policy?

How can we protect these people when we can't even keep track of them? Drugs and children slip through daily.

How can a rape victim get into a custody battle? The abuser is either in jail or on the run.

How can a responsible government even allow for the possibility of such lawlessness?

Who is the border Czar and when was the last time (she-her-it-them-they-him-person-????) was at the border?

Why are we allowing drugs to come across? Who's in charge of this mess and what are they doing about it?

7/4/2022 10:13 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/4/2022 9:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/1/2022 6:45:00 PM (view original):
Hey BUB

Tell me where abortion is mentioned in the bibles.
It is in Proverbs: God hates the shedding of innocent blood
No - does not refer to something that has not had the breath of life enter it.
More on this later.
7/4/2022 10:48 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/4/2022 9:47:00 AM (view original):

Im in the 62%.
JET. You do not see the unborn baby as a living human being. I cannot change your p.o.v. and therefore you hold to that belief.

AND if there was a real enforced criminal code that was just and good. Someone who raped a child would be put to death... Speedily
I do not see the fetus as a baby until it reaches a certain stage.
7/4/2022 10:49 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/4/2022 10:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/4/2022 9:47:00 AM (view original):

Im in the 62%.

I do not see the fetus as a baby until it reaches a certain stage.
What stage is that?
7/4/2022 11:22 AM
premature viability maybe slightly before but that area.
7/4/2022 12:05 PM
So......you're against the current law in States that allow for late-term abortions with no state-imposed thresholds...Alaska, Colorado, District of Columbia, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, and Vermont.

7/4/2022 2:37 PM (edited)
Posted by DougOut on 7/4/2022 12:13:00 PM (view original):
So......you're against the current law in States that allow for late-term abortions with no state-imposed thresholds...Alaska, Colorado, District of Columbia, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, and Vermont.
exactly what are you saying.
If the mother’s life is in danger
then I believe that any abortion is proper even late term because the mother comes first if a choice must be made.

Trying to put words in someone ‘s mouth is moronic and could only be satisfying quite frankly to a liar.

Trying to dishonestly create a gotcha is the Fox News and the republican way.
7/4/2022 12:22 PM (edited)
Is it legal to oppose abortion?

Is it legal to change abortion law?
7/4/2022 12:21 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/4/2022 12:21:00 PM (view original):
Is it legal to oppose abortion?

Is it legal to change abortion law?
1. of course not
2. What the Supreme Court was as dishonest as Plessy.
A Supreme Court can do anything. They could legalize interracial marriage and nothing could stop them without the Congress codification of the elimination of their decision.

Is it legal to be in favor of abortion rights ?

Is Abortion legal in states who have no law criminalizing.

What is your point beyond your silly questions?
7/4/2022 12:50 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...134|135|136|137|138...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.