THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

The Donald Trump Presidential Library will be the prison library named for him.
6/30/2022 10:14 PM
Trump and the modern Republican Party and the followers believe that democracy is tyranny.
That unions and gun control for safety is tyranny
that LBGTQ rights and inclusion is tyranny.
That the USA since 1954 is a tyranny.
That the New Deal was tyranny because it helped poor people B and W from taxpayer money
That making racial segregation illegal is tyranny
that pro choice is tyranny
that obamacare is tyranny because tax payer money is involved and black people get helped from it
that wasting time on climate change is tyranny
that keeping a wall between Christianity and government is tyranny
that jewish donors helping the democrats is tyranny
that banning machine gun type of weapons is tyranny
that criticism of fox news is tyranny
that not worshipping trump is tyranny
that investigating everything Jan 6 is tyranny
that stopping states from depriving people to vote is tyranny
vaccines and rules for national health is tyranny
that having medical experts discuss and explain covid is tyranny.

Obviously the rank and file republicans are CHUD.

7/1/2022 11:54 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/1/2022 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Trump and the modern Republican Party and the followers believe that democracy is tyranny.
That the New Deal was tyranny because it helped poor people B and W from taxpayer money
that obamacare is tyranny because tax payer money is involved and black people get helped from it

Is CHUD a rock group or something?
7/1/2022 11:59 AM

CHUD

1) A unattractive person whose defining characteristic of their personality is their egotism. Most often used to describe typically one-dimensional preps, chauches, or the like. A particularly mean insult; it should not be taken nor thrown around lightly.

2) A defecation of at least medium width and length with a meaty appearance; very firm, with little flexibility ; AKA: an "*** stretcher"

3) Anyone who has no good qualities at all: ********, morons, idiots, jerks, preppy pieces-of-****, meatheads.

4) C.H.U.D. is a Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller
Defined in the 1984 movie of the of the same name
7/1/2022 3:22 PM

7/1/2022 3:38 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/1/2022 11:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/1/2022 11:54:00 AM (view original):

Is CHUD a rock group or something?
All i can tell you is you are one of them.
7/1/2022 4:12 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/1/2022 3:23:00 PM (view original):

CHUD

1) A unattractive person whose defining characteristic of their personality is their egotism. Most often used to describe typically one-dimensional preps, chauches, or the like. A particularly mean insult; it should not be taken nor thrown around lightly.

2) A defecation of at least medium width and length with a meaty appearance; very firm, with little flexibility ; AKA: an "*** stretcher"

3) Anyone who has no good qualities at all: ********, morons, idiots, jerks, preppy pieces-of-****, meatheads.

number 4
7/1/2022 4:13 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/1/2022 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 7/1/2022 3:23:00 PM (view original):

CHUD

number 4
LOL, he would know this.. THANKSSS

I got to go practice Chip shots and putting

Some day I will look up that movie. etc
7/1/2022 4:50 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/1/2022 3:38:00 PM (view original):

DOUGOUT.. TALK to us once in a while.
7/1/2022 4:51 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/30/2022 10:01:00 PM (view original):
Some More Trump News

The E. Jean Caroll case is still on. Trump has until early August to give a cheek swab and probably urine to compare his DNA by court order. They better do an intrusive search on him. He might be carrying someone else’s urine in a vial and who knows where he put it.

She has the semen on the dress as evidence.

This got started when he called the plaintiff a liar.
She has said she will not settle.

This case will be heard in early 2023.
I don’t know how much more he can take with all the civil lawsuits and investigations and future law suits and the coming criminal trials.

I don’t think at his age that he will be able to handle it. Maybe he will take the Hitler way out or just succumb.
No one could keep their health with current cases and what else he will get over the next 9 months.
I don't believe any of this crap.. INNOCEN Tuntil PROVEN guilty. and if he is innocent. SUE the hag for slander

IF he is guilty, he needs to admit it and move on
7/1/2022 4:54 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/1/2022 4:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 7/1/2022 3:38:00 PM (view original):

DOUGOUT.. TALK to us once in a while.
I'm afraid to talk. If I say something, Jetson might try to make a point and then I'd have to read it and then I'd have to poke my eyes out with a rusty screwdriver and drink bleach to erase any memory of the event.
7/1/2022 6:01 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/1/2022 4:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/30/2022 10:01:00 PM (view original):
Some More Trump News

The E. Jean Caroll case is still on. Trump has until early August to give a cheek swab and probably urine to compare his DNA by court order. They better do an intrusive search on him. He might be carrying someone else’s urine in a vial and who knows where he put it.

She has the semen on the dress as evidence.

This got started when he called the plaintiff a liar.
She has said she will not settle.

This case will be heard in early 2023.
I don’t know how much more he can take with all the civil lawsuits and investigations and future law suits and the coming criminal trials.

I don’t think at his age that he will be able to handle it. Maybe he will take the Hitler way out or just succumb.
No one could keep their health with current cases and what else he will get over the next 9 months.
I don't believe any of this crap.. INNOCEN Tuntil PROVEN guilty. and if he is innocent. SUE the hag for slander

IF he is guilty, he needs to admit it and move on
You are too far gone.
You will not accept the fact that you are everything that your beloved Jesus was not.
7/1/2022 6:17 PM
btw Bub - it is a civil case. Innocent until proven guilty is for a criminal case. In a civil case the plaintiff must prove there case by a preponderance of evidence.

The plaintiff is a well respected person and known in New York.
Proof is in the pudding. The DNA on the dress will be compared to a cheek swab and something else to go into a vial. Maybe the judge ordered Trump to whack off at the doctors office. They supply a magazine.

If the DNA is the same Case over. Trump will be liable and faces damages that will be in excess of 10 million
plus punitive of no less then 5 million.
7/1/2022 6:25 PM
Trump overheard 2 of his lawyers discussing that he has the mens rea and was going to be a goner. Trump ran to the hospital yelling that he had a venereal disease and was going to die.
7/1/2022 6:31 PM
Hey BUB

Tell me where abortion is mentioned in the bibles.
7/1/2022 6:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...133|134|135|136|137...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.