THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by Jetson21 on 6/29/2022 5:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 6/29/2022 5:16:00 PM (view original):
Joe Biden is President.
I get it - you are trying to say that he is the president but illigitimate.
I could only wish. Unfortunately he's the President who is destroying the Republic.
6/29/2022 5:31 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/29/2022 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 6/29/2022 4:30:00 PM (view original):
Always back to TRUMP because......you got nuthin'

Did you hear the audio on Hunters laptop? It was his dad. You won't hear it on MSNBC.

Go full Jethro Tull on us. It's all you got. Your reality is too harsh. Biden is running the country. Into the ground.
It is STUPID and DUMB and BRAIN DAMAGED to need to bring up the pig Hunter Biden in a discussion about Defendant Trump as if Hunter Biden was also a President.

If you don’t understand the things that Trump and his group have criminally done I don’t think your head is in the sand. I know that you are just not smart enough.

RULE OF LAW / DOUGLAS ANDREWS

Voicemail Proves Joe Biden Lied About Hunter

In a voicemail recording from 2018, we hear Joe Biden acknowledge that he knew about his son’s influence peddling.

6/29/2022 6:28 PM
prove it - let’s see the dialogue.
6/29/2022 6:32 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/29/2022 5:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/29/2022 5:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 6/29/2022 5:16:00 PM (view original):
Joe Biden is President.
I get it - you are trying to say that he is the president but illigitimate.
I could only wish. Unfortunately he's the President who is destroying the Republic.
this shows something I call brain damage.
If you don’t like Biden so be it.
I think making the country violent and hateful and at each other’s throats and attempting to overthrow the election aka the republic
is a bit worse then being one of the countries beset with inflation that is besetting the entire world.

He has restored Nato and has given Ukraine billions of armaments along with 50 other countries with USA in the lead and brokered the entry of Finland and Sweden into Nato at an important time.

He has gotten a lot done through reconciliation and signed the step forward gun bill.
above reproach.
He has stayed out of the Justice Department - has nobody being charged with crimes and has been totally and completely above reproach.
6/29/2022 6:42 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/29/2022 6:32:00 PM (view original):
“Hey pal, it’s Dad,” Joe Biden said. “It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you get a chance, just give me a call. Nothing urgent. I just wanted to talk to you. I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you’re clear. And anyway if you get a chance, give me a call. I love you.”
6/29/2022 6:46 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/29/2022 6:46:00 PM (view original):
“Hey pal, it’s Dad,” Joe Biden said. “It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you get a chance, just give me a call. Nothing urgent. I just wanted to talk to you. I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you’re clear. And anyway if you get a chance, give me a call. I love you.”
Exactly how is that criminal.
6/29/2022 6:57 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/29/2022 6:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 6/29/2022 6:46:00 PM (view original):
Exactly how is that criminal.

For context, Biden left that voicemail for Hunter in late 2018. He wanted to discuss a potentially explosive New York Times article detailing his son’s dealings with a corrupt Chinese oil tycoon. The voicemail was discovered on — where else? — Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop. You remember: the laptop that the Times and the Post and every other mainstream media outlet insisted was “Russian disinformation.” You remember: the laptop whose deeply incriminating contents were published by the New York Post just two weeks prior to the 2020 election, and were immediately and conspiratorially suppressed by Twitter and Facebook.

“This voicemail is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the evidence mounting against the Biden Crime Family,” said New York Congresswoman Elise Stefanik, the No. 3 Republican in the House. “When Republicans take back Congress, we will use our congressional power of oversight to uncover the truth for every American as a matter of national security.”

6/29/2022 7:01 PM
HEY PAL! The lies from your big Jan 6 witness are falling apart.

You won't hear about it on MSNBC though.

I'll give you a few articles to click on.

Don't thank me. It's my pleasure.
6/29/2022 7:06 PM
first of all Prez was not involved in wrongdoing or any coverup. Nobody suggests that.
Second, he was not President at the time and isnt Prez entitled to care about the well being of his well being.
Third, Prez said there was an internet article going to be in the Times and that it clears his son of wrongdoing.

So horrible to people who close their eyes to actual trailers but go gaga about a father worried about his son.

You guys are a bit sick.
6/29/2022 7:08 PM
6/29/2022 7:26 PM
Stupid stuff from stupid people for dumb people.
She never said she was an eyewitness.
She merely recounted was told to her.

She was under oath.

Oh and read the rest of the article where it discusses Ornato caught lying in several instances involving other people

Nobody with first hand knowledge has come forward for an interview and there are unnamed sources and no named sources.

She is a smart lady entrusted by all in a very very important job. She was assistant chief of staff:
She was in the loop for all actual work and policy.

Why would a person who had no ax to grind and was very patriotic make up a story that she says she heard with Meadow and Ornato. If she made it up and 2 people testify that the story was a concoction she could be charged with perjury:

Nobody has gone on the record to say she was never told the story.
6/29/2022 10:55 PM (edited)
I can’t get my head around this - during his Jan 6 speech he said there were 250,000 people there.
It was more like 5,000.
Privately he complained that there were not enough people there He wanted a larger crowd for TV.
6/29/2022 11:01 PM
I can’t get my head around this - during his Jan 6 speech he said there were 250,000 people there.
It was more like 5,000.
Privately he complained that there were not enough people there He wanted a larger crowd for TV.
6/29/2022 11:01 PM
The Supreme Court has done it again.

They castrated the EPA and prevented the agency from regulation of fighting climate change by restricting carbon emissions.
6-3 or should I say 3 to 6.

The Supreme Court will kill us all.
6/30/2022 10:32 AM
The Supreme Court has done it again.

They castrated the EPA and prevented the agency from regulation of fighting climate change by restricting carbon emissions.
6-3 or should I say 3 to 6.

The Supreme Court will kill us all.
Those 6 are a pantheon of pricks.
6/30/2022 10:41 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...131|132|133|134|135...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.