THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by Jetson21 on 6/29/2022 1:20:00 PM (view original):
One of the most influential conservative newspapers -
The Washington Examiner - says Trump is a loser and should not ever be in power for any kind office ever again - he is unfit.
Wash Media is run by Commies. (You know, like most chatrooms)

Who cares what they are saying??

Trump trumps Obama and Biden.. and he does it in Spades

I would also bet that Trump could beat the $hit out of Jetson
6/29/2022 3:20 PM (edited)
So where's this BIG BOMBSHELL! I thought they had a special hearing because they finally had Trump and this was it.

So.............................................?
6/29/2022 3:30 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2022 3:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/29/2022 1:20:00 PM (view original):
One of the most influential conservative newspapers -
The Washington Examiner - says Trump is a loser and should not ever be in power for any kind office ever again - he is unfit.
Wash Media is run by Commies. (You know, like most chatrooms)

Who cares what they are saying??

Trump trumps Obama and Biden.. and he does it in Spades

I would also bet that Trump could beat the $hit out of Jetson
You are too dumb to be a moron.
6/29/2022 3:43 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/29/2022 3:30:00 PM (view original):
So where's this BIG BOMBSHELL! I thought they had a special hearing because they finally had Trump and this was it.

So.............................................?
You are too dumb to be a moron.
6/29/2022 3:44 PM
so, He thought he was gonna impersonate Mussolini but his security guy stopped him.

You just can't pay attention can you?
Too little attention span I'd bet.
6/29/2022 3:44 PM
I see. Another big nothing burger from Pelosi and the illegitimate panel with exactly ZERO Republicans picked by the Republican leader. Seven Pelosi clones and 2 never Trumpers. What a joke.
6/29/2022 3:52 PM
Of course there are all these diehard longtime conservative REPUBLICANS serving our Country by providing truthful testimony..........like the extremely honorable and truthful Rusty Bowers, an Arizonan and well respected truth teller.

But, you go on fool. Keep thy head buried deep in the sand.
In your case right side up prolly.

You can babble on and delude yourself all you want whilst the COUNTRY serves Justice on our biggest traitor since Aaron Burr!
You'll just continue to look foolish and your *** area is likely to get sunburnt and buzzard pecked.
6/29/2022 4:16 PM
Always back to TRUMP because......you got nuthin'

Did you hear the audio on Hunters laptop? It was his dad. You won't hear it on MSNBC.

Go full Jethro Tull on us. It's all you got. Your reality is too harsh. Biden is running the country. Into the ground.
6/29/2022 4:30 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/29/2022 4:30:00 PM (view original):
Always back to TRUMP because......you got nuthin'

Did you hear the audio on Hunters laptop? It was his dad. You won't hear it on MSNBC.

Go full Jethro Tull on us. It's all you got. Your reality is too harsh. Biden is running the country. Into the ground.
It is STUPID and DUMB and BRAIN DAMAGED to need to bring up the pig Hunter Biden in a discussion about Defendant Trump as if Hunter Biden was also a President.

If you don’t understand the things that Trump and his group have criminally done I don’t think your head is in the sand. I know that you are just not smart enough.
6/29/2022 4:59 PM
I'll go this far with you. Hunter Biden isn't President. Neither is Trump.

Joe Biden is President and he's running the country into the ground.
6/29/2022 5:05 PM
Trump is literally a craven depraved criminal maniac.
Other then that he is a fine man.
He is guilty but mentally ill.
6/29/2022 5:09 PM
Joe Biden is President.
6/29/2022 5:16 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/29/2022 5:16:00 PM (view original):
Joe Biden is President.
I get it - you are trying to say that he is the president but illigitimate.
6/29/2022 5:19 PM
What we have learned to a certainty because of Trump is that we really do have a dumb and stupid country because about 80% of republicans are very strange and twisted and consider Trump to be like a messiah and they are prone to believe any lie especially if it is a criticism of democrats no matter how bizzare and craven.
6/29/2022 5:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...130|131|132|133|134...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.