Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

and i am not resorting to attack.
Im saying what I feel and believe.
Thats honesty.
5/27/2022 8:14 PM
How about Trump?
Do you think it is wrong for me to say that he is a criminal and scum of the earth and public enemy number one and conspired to topple the constitutional government and he despises and disrespects democracy and I hate him with a passion.
Am i wrong to say that?
5/27/2022 8:16 PM
Nah, that’s fairly accurate. Trump is for sure a scumbag. Although you do give him more credit than he deserves.
5/27/2022 8:29 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 5/27/2022 8:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2022 8:03:00 PM (view original):
So in other words, you don’t have an argument for anything so you resort to attacks. Gotcha.
Damned right I am on the attack on Republican congress and their base.
Yes on the attack and proud of it.
You don’t think you would be better off actually posting something of substance that maybe uses some reasoning and logic? You might find that people would take you a bit more serious and not make fun of you so much. You come on here and just ramble nonsensically. I know it’s just a sports forum and you’re under no obligation, but it’s kind of hard to make fun of people who only post memes and articles when your posts are pretty much the equivalent. Heck, at least the links to the articles provide someone else’s reasoning.
5/27/2022 8:34 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2022 8:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 5/27/2022 8:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2022 8:03:00 PM (view original):
So in other words, you don’t have an argument for anything so you resort to attacks. Gotcha.
Damned right I am on the attack on Republican congress and their base.
Yes on the attack and proud of it.
You don’t think you would be better off actually posting something of substance that maybe uses some reasoning and logic? You might find that people would take you a bit more serious and not make fun of you so much. You come on here and just ramble nonsensically. I know it’s just a sports forum and you’re under no obligation, but it’s kind of hard to make fun of people who only post memes and articles when your posts are pretty much the equivalent. Heck, at least the links to the articles provide someone else’s reasoning.
sorry but there is nothing to debate on guns.
Anyone in Congress in lock step with the NRA Is a scumbag
and anyone disagreeing with the common sense proposals and supported by 85% of people is nutz. There are some issues where debate just stops life saving progress and a first step to change the kind of sick gun culture we have in this country.
5/27/2022 8:46 PM
Before Trump the republican party was already ill and rotting but since Trump and trumpism the party is completely sordid, sick anti- democracy and dangerous and populated by pathological second rate intellects.

Since the age of the moderate play by the rules Republican party is actually dead and buried there is very little to debate.
5/27/2022 8:53 PM
Name a “common sense” policy that would have prevented this tragedy.

Before you say it, raising the age wouldn’t have stopped this lunatic. He clearly showed he didn’t care about gun laws.

Background checks didn’t stop this guy. He got one and passed it.

Banning AR-15’s wouldn’t have stopped this guy. You can add a high capacity magazine to most guns. And yes, most handguns are semi-automatic just like AR-15’s are.

So, I have not heard a “common sense” solution yet from anyone except Ted Cruz and people laughed at him for it.

Just because someone disagrees with bad solutions, doesn’t make them “nutz”.
5/27/2022 9:01 PM
I’m also confused why you keep mentioning that you don’t debate Republicans in reference to our conversation. It’s almost as if you’re assuming I’m a Republican, which would make you incorrect.
5/27/2022 9:09 PM
agree to disagree- over the course of 3 years of necessary maturation he might have been a different person. There is a reason why the vast majority of these church and school massacres are done by people not allowed to drink.

You clearly don’t pay attention. Need universal background checks and age requirement and passing tests just like driving a car.

I know - you are an independent. From my vantage point, independents are people too embarrassed to say that they are or vote with republicans.

Ted Cruze is an evil stupid man. he doesn’t even have the guts to defend his wife and father visions libel and slander. Having teachers armed is ridiculous not even worthy of discussion.
How would they even get the gun in time it being locked and not loaded so kids can’t get to it and you expect grandparents to be required to become armsman and sharpshooters.
People like Ted Cruz want to steer clear of common sense laws and say it could not have averted.
Like I said before people believing that are losers.
5/27/2022 9:25 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 5/27/2022 9:25:00 PM (view original):
agree to disagree- over the course of 3 years of necessary maturation he might have been a different person. There is a reason why the vast majority of these church and school massacres are done by people not allowed to drink.

You clearly don’t pay attention. Need universal background checks and age requirement and passing tests just like driving a car.

I know - you are an independent. From my vantage point, independents are people too embarrassed to say that they are or vote with republicans.

Ted Cruze is an evil stupid man. he doesn’t even have the guts to defend his wife and father visions libel and slander. Having teachers armed is ridiculous not even worthy of discussion.
How would they even get the gun in time it being locked and not loaded so kids can’t get to it and you expect grandparents to be required to become armsman and sharpshooters.
People like Ted Cruz want to steer clear of common sense laws and say it could not have averted.
Like I said before people believing that are losers.
You clearly don’t pay attention. The law saying he had to be 21 to own a gun doesn’t mean that he was going to wait until he was 21 to get a gun. We’re talking about a guy that just murdered 21 people. Do you really think laws mattered to him?

You clearly don’t pay attention. I already agreed that a gun safety course should be required. But once again, do you really think a monster that just killed 21 people would have went through a gun safety course because the law required it or do you think he would have found a way to obtain a gun illegally? You’re smart. You can figure this out.

I really don’t care about your vantage point. Your vantage point has proven to be very trustworthy.

I don’t care about your feelings about Ted Cruz. His suggestion was to make schools a single entry building just like airports and government buildings. It’s a good suggestion. It works in those places.
5/27/2022 9:33 PM
you make no sense. how do you know he would have had the wherewithal to get that good n illegally.
Just because you wishful think that does not make it true.
Yeah - just give up and play dead.
5/27/2022 9:35 PM
you make no sense. how do you know he would have had the wherewithal to get that good n illegally.
Just because you wishful think that does not make it true.
Yeah - just give up and play dead.
5/27/2022 9:35 PM
the ted cruz entry thing is good
but these maniacs will wait for recess if they can’t get in.
5/27/2022 9:37 PM
Also, you still haven’t named a “common sense” law. You keep calling people “losers” for not agreeing with your “common sense” laws, but you haven’t named any.

I get it. This stuff is difficult. The good solutions are REALLY hard to pin down. We have 390M guns. The world would be a better place if guns had never been invented. Evil would still exist, but the monsters would have sticks instead of guns. But the reality is that guns do exist and there are a bunch of them. It doesn’t make sense to come up with BAD solutions just so that we can say that we have a solution.
5/27/2022 9:38 PM
thank you for calling me smart.
I am smart and you are wasting your smartness when you choose to be a contrarian who would rather be generally on the republican side of the issue.
5/27/2022 9:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...119|120|121|122|123...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.