Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

RULE OF LAW / DOUGLAS ANDREWS

Joe Lied. Hunter Made $11 Million in China.

Even such late-to-the-game lickspittles as NBC News are now coming to grips with the truth.

5/20/2022 11:28 AM
HEY they are going to give us ANOTHER crisis.. to make us miserable. I think it is called Monkey Pox. Just watch for the media to sell it for WHO

Another lockdown possible 'To fix climate change' How dumb wee bee. Whatever they sell, we buy without question

Cheers
5/26/2022 2:13 AM
WRONG. As Usual!

The media is NOT pitching this as a crisis at all.
Apparently this pox is NOT easy to transfer between humans.

And, according to the NEWS that I've read (seen) this Monkeypox is NOT gonna become a pandemic or likely even a large problem.

So, once again, you're just stirring the pot of dissension, trying to cause trouble in America.
Attempting to divide folks thru FEAR!!

What IS your purpose??
WHO ARE you glorifying??

Speak for yourself! Not us! "How dumb wee be"?

It's actually How dumb I be!

5/26/2022 8:43 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/26/2022 8:43:00 AM (view original):
WRONG. As Usual!

The media is NOT pitching this as a crisis at all.
Apparently this pox is NOT easy to transfer between humans.

And, according to the NEWS that I've read (seen) this Monkeypox is NOT gonna become a pandemic or likely even a large problem.

So, once again, you're just stirring the pot of dissension, trying to cause trouble in America.

What IS your purpose??
WHO ARE you glorifying??

Speak for yourself! Not us! "How dumb wee be"?

It's actually How dumb I be!

You take me WAY too serious, but thanks for the info. I stand corrected.

What IS your purpose??
WHO ARE you glorifying??

Sometimes I am an easy target. To ans the last 2 Q. Purpose: to stir it up a little, get things going.

Glorifying? Well.. not God.. So there ya go

5/26/2022 6:36 PM
Is OK. Everybody gets carried away sometimes. I really appreciate the humility.

We're all wrong and/or stupid on occasion. We're men. Too emotional. lol.

Everybody makes mistakes, Everybody takes and takes.

Humility is a gift. I thank you!
FYI. I'm VERY aware of my failures.
I just try and keep them in the past as much as possible.

Walk in Beauty.
5/26/2022 8:02 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/26/2022 8:02:00 PM (view original):
Is OK. Everybody gets carried away sometimes. I really appreciate the humility.

We're all wrong and/or stupid on occasion. We're men. Too emotional. lol.

Everybody makes mistakes, Everybody takes and takes.

Humility is a gift. I thank you!
FYI. I'm VERY aware of my failures.
I just try and keep them in the past as much as possible.

Walk in Beauty.
I agree w that 100% and if I am wrong (it does happen) easiest thing to do is admit it. Nobody gets sued for that.. the hassle is when Pride won't let a guy be human and so he fights just to 'win' We see it here quite a bit
5/27/2022 5:03 AM
Walk in newness of life.

To do that, we die to our 'self.' Not as easy as it sounds. Especially for me cuz my ego is as big as a hippopotamus..
5/27/2022 5:06 AM
Each new detail is worse than the last. The cops ****** up so badly it’s broken my brain. Those poor kids.

You can have one shot rifles for hunting sure fine whatever. Get rid of every other ******* gun.
5/27/2022 12:37 PM
bill o rights

the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

you'll need a new 21st call it a 28th
5/27/2022 1:03 PM
as I have said before, I have no problem with someone having a handgun for personal protection or a rifle for hunting. But there should be more training before you can get any kind of gun, more background checking, and no one has ever given me a reason why any average citizen needs an automatic rifle.I have had people tell me they are fun to shoot. Fine, if you want to have that kind of fun, go to a gun range and shoot one there. No reason anyone needs to own one.
5/27/2022 4:52 PM
I’m definitely not a huge gun person, but you’re suggestion does next to nothing to curb gun violence. The vast, vast, vast majority of gun violence is with handguns. Banning AR’s would do very little to prevent gun death.

Also AR’s are not “assault weapons” or “automatic weapons”, unless they’ve been altered illegally.
5/27/2022 6:01 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2022 6:01:00 PM (view original):
I’m definitely not a huge gun person, but you’re suggestion does next to nothing to curb gun violence. The vast, vast, vast majority of gun violence is with handguns. Banning AR’s would do very little to prevent gun death.

Also AR’s are not “assault weapons” or “automatic weapons”, unless they’ve been altered illegally.
drinking some cool aid?
and who cares about guns that evryone calls assault weapons.
Where are the mass shootings where a handgun is used.
The mass murderers do not use handguns.
5/27/2022 6:16 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/27/2022 4:52:00 PM (view original):
as I have said before, I have no problem with someone having a handgun for personal protection or a rifle for hunting. But there should be more training before you can get any kind of gun, more background checking, and no one has ever given me a reason why any average citizen needs an automatic rifle.I have had people tell me they are fun to shoot. Fine, if you want to have that kind of fun, go to a gun range and shoot one there. No reason anyone needs to own one.
agreed. you should have to be 21 to get a gun and then there should be training and pass a test just like getting a car license.
Anyone complaining about that as an infringement on the second amendment is a loser.
Every single gun should not be able to be sold without a universal background check after acquiring the permit to own.
5/27/2022 6:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...117|118|119|120|121...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.