BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

"...and your firm of Obama and Biden just might usher in the end of America. because they are WEAK, and too scared to stand up to the bully of Europe. One guy who is GLAD Trump is NOT in is Putin.. the guy you say Trump if friends with. Trump hates Putins guts"

LOL!!

Sorry Charlie, but your statement (quoted above) is completely delusional.................

WhereEVER did you get the notion that Putin is glad Biden is POTUS not Trump!
Every bit of public evidence that exists demonstrates exactly the opposite.

Had Trump remained in office (Thank Ussen that nightmare is over) Russia (putin) would have overrun the Ukraine long ago. It was Biden who helped organize the coalition that has STOOD strongly opposing Putin's war. We American taxpayers are being asked to spend our tax dollars to assist with arms for Ukraine. MOST of us are OK with that as we realize that NOT stopping Putin here and now will bear a greater cost.

BTW. You're NOT the only old guy around here. My grandparents migrated west (to Sumas!) in the 1930's-------slept in a refrigerator box on the side of the highway enroute. You're NOT the only feller around with age/experience.
I am always surprised by how naive many of your comments are-------given your so-called age and experience.

You can't even discern bullies and con-men from true leaders.

4/29/2022 8:49 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
4/29/2022 3:31 PM
AM radio

sports talk and retahd rants

everything i do is out of fear

what? i got vaccinated? i'm a sheep

what? i wore a mask? i'm a fraidy cat

what? i ordered a vegetarian omlet coffee black toast dry down at the Denny's for brunch? I AM A COWARD

think of this, conservatives

who is whippin whose *** in a land war in asia right now

joe f*ckin biden

mister dodderin old liberal

half franklin delano roosevelt half harry i will show you truman

suck it, sean & tucker & clay
4/29/2022 4:18 PM
4/29/2022 4:47 PM
& doug
4/29/2022 4:56 PM

4/29/2022 5:37 PM
Posted by DougOut on 4/29/2022 5:37:00 PM (view original):

A real president tells them to inject themselves with bleach.
And watch out for lethal flying tomatoes. They can kill you.
4/29/2022 5:57 PM

Here's the full transcript of Trump's comments:

"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

4/29/2022 6:08 PM
Posted by DougOut on 4/29/2022 6:08:00 PM (view original):

Here's the full transcript of Trump's comments:

"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

Comedy Central from a true man of science
and great judgement. That man had the nuclear codes.
It reminds me of the day that he proudly bragged about passing a test that screened for dementia.
I wonder if he cheated.

The man knows how to whip half brained morons into a frenzy but he was the dumbest horses *** to ever sit in the Oval Office.

And had more evil then 10 Richard Nixons.
4/29/2022 6:34 PM (edited)
You weren't around for either AJ's were you?
4/29/2022 6:33 PM

Biden’s ‘Minister of Truth’ Nina Jankowicz Called for Facebook to Censor Breitbart

Nina Jankowicz, the chair of the new Disinformation Governance Board in the Department of Homeland Security, wanted Facebook to censor Breitbart News, joining the left’s calls for Silicon Valley to censor conservative news outlets in 2019.

4/29/2022 6:42 PM
Posted by DougOut on 4/29/2022 6:42:00 PM (view original):

Biden’s ‘Minister of Truth’ Nina Jankowicz Called for Facebook to Censor Breitbart

Nina Jankowicz, the chair of the new Disinformation Governance Board in the Department of Homeland Security, wanted Facebook to censor Breitbart News, joining the left’s calls for Silicon Valley to censor conservative news outlets in 2019.

If they intentionally or recklessly spread fake news stories which can cause national security problems and violence then she is doing her job.

Most far right publications are dishonest and intentionally spread lies and false information and whatever they think Trump would like and whatever the really dumb people who are their readership want to hear like Pizzagate and Trump won the election etc.
4/29/2022 6:47 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/29/2022 6:33:00 PM (view original):
You weren't around for either AJ's were you?
Does anyone from Population 6 know what that means.
The Sopranos had an AJ but that is the only one I know of.

4/29/2022 6:54 PM
4/29/2022 6:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...85|86|87|88|89...139 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.