Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/28/2022 3:06:00 PM (view original):
ONLY BY PRIDE COMES CONTENTION.. can anyone see this happening in this thread??

Does anyone here really care that Innocent citizens in the Ukraine are being BOMBED by a ruthless aggressor? Or would you try to make excuses for Pukin Putin?? He is one heartbeat from hell
I care about the people of Ukraine very much.
Thats why I post so much about it.
And I hate Pukin and the Russians that support him.

Most people that care about democracy get very upset when a democracy is getting pulverized by a totalitarian country that wants to end it.
2/28/2022 3:14 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 2/28/2022 3:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/28/2022 3:06:00 PM (view original):
ONLY BY PRIDE COMES CONTENTION.. can anyone see this happening in this thread??

Does anyone here really care that Innocent citizens in the Ukraine are being BOMBED by a ruthless aggressor? Or would you try to make excuses for Pukin Putin?? He is one heartbeat from hell
I care about the people of Ukraine very much.
Thats why I post so much about it.
And I hate Pukin and the Russians that support him.

Most people that care about democracy get very upset when a democracy is getting pulverized by a totalitarian country that wants to end it.
Thank you.
2/28/2022 3:20 PM
Let me add that when we were leaving Afghanistan I did talk about all that we did and at some point the Afghan people had to fight for themselves as brutally as necessary but they unlike the Ukrainians were never up to the challenge and that was on them.
A lot of people felt that way.
2/28/2022 3:28 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 2/28/2022 3:28:00 PM (view original):
Let me add that when we were leaving Afghanistan I did talk about all that we did and at some point the Afghan people had to fight for themselves as brutally as necessary but they unlike the Ukrainians were never up to the challenge and that was on them.
Afghans didn't want to fight for a government we propped up. Ukrainians are fighting for their sovereignty; a government they chose and elected. Fixed it for you.
2/28/2022 6:06 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/28/2022 6:06:00 PM (view original):
Afghans didn't want to fight for a government we propped up. Ukrainians are fighting for their sovereignty; a government they chose and elected. Fixed it for you.
I don’t think so. Not the military or the people would take on the taliban and cried when we left and the military were a bunch of *******. Neither the people or the military
would defend themselves from taliban. And few Afghans were brave enough to join the military to save there own lives and liberty.

Fixed it for you and put you in short pants.
2/28/2022 6:30 PM (edited)
This is CNN?? I like it. They HAVE to move closer to the center of the road. Ratings fell off a cliff in last 2-3 years
2/28/2022 9:16 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 2/28/2022 6:30:00 PM (view original):
I don’t think so. Not the military or the people would take on the taliban and cried when we left and the military were a bunch of *******. Neither the people or the military
would defend themselves from taliban. And few Afghans were brave enough to join the military to save there own lives and liberty.

Dino stop being racist towards middle-easterners challenge
2/28/2022 11:12 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/28/2022 11:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 2/28/2022 6:30:00 PM (view original):

Dino stop being racist towards middle-easterners challenge
LOL
2/28/2022 11:22 PM

DEMOCRATS

These Democratic Megadonors Made a $108 Million ‘Lucky Bet’ on Wall Street. Now the Feds Are Investigating.

Andrew Stiles • March 11, 2022

Daily Beast owner Barry Diller, Lincoln Project patron David Geffen, and German prince Alex von Fürstenberg suspected of insider trading

3/14/2022 5:22 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...116|117|118|119|120...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.