Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Posted by Uofa2 on 2/16/2022 12:14:00 PM (view original):
These are the people who don’t think Trump incited a riot on 1/6 by telling a large crowd to take back their country and fight like hell to stop the certification, but AOC and Omar talking about budgets - which they’re in the very small minority of democrats who support that - led to shootings. It’s ******* Candyland on that side.
But also, saying "some police budgets should be reduced" isn't even close to a call to violence. There's not even an implication there that justifies shooting police.

I guess no one can shoot a police officer without being motivated by AOC

Also, keep in mind that a grand total of 0 police officers were killed by BLM during the protests in 2020. Meanwhile, police officers managed to kill a couple of protesters. Fun!
2/16/2022 12:38 PM
2/16/2022 1:01 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/15/2022 7:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 2/14/2022 1:17:00 PM (view original):
An intelligent post and a post that does not resort to name calling are not always the same thing.
You seem to think of only what fits your own narrative as being intelligent. The left is 100% Intolerant, and most chatrooms prove this. The slurs on Dougout are a perfect example. You are an upgrade on many of them though
I could say the same thing about you. The left is intolerant of racist, sexist ********. I will admit that. The right is intolerant of anyone who does not agree with them.

Slurs on DougOut?? I think most of the posters around here have him blocked. I know I do. I rarely, if ever, slur anyone. Life is too short for name calling.
2/16/2022 1:08 PM
Polly wants a cracker.
Again and again and again.

It's the new Republican math.
IF you parrot a lie over and over oft enough.
Dummies will think it's the truth.

Like in that TV Show............where there was some (supposedly) hot shot business guy who hired and fired folks.............what was that called?
Anyways, some folks actually BELIEVED the guy was a successful businessman instead of a lyin' con man......... who'd have thunk Americans could have become so...............well, stupid!!
2/16/2022 2:05 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 2/16/2022 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Polly wants a cracker.
Again and again and again.

It's the new Republican math.
IF you parrot a lie over and over oft enough.
Dummies will think it's the truth.

Like in that TV Show............where there was some (supposedly) hot shot business guy who hired and fired folks.............what was that called?
Anyways, some folks actually BELIEVED the guy was a successful businessman instead of a lyin' con man......... who'd have thunk Americans could have become so...............well, stupid!!
Lol solid
2/16/2022 3:15 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 2/16/2022 12:11:00 PM (view original):
“13 officers who were shot on Friday, February 11 serve four different states, including Arizona, Maryland, New Mexico, and Pennsylvania.

Some commentators attribute the surge in crime, and in officer-targeted shootings, to rhetoric from Democratic leaders like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar.

Congresswoman AOC was accused of anti-cop sentiment for criticizing the New York Police Department's annual budget, saying a proposed $1billion budget cut in 2020 was "not enough."

Representative Omar also voiced support for decreased police budgets, saying that the "current infrastructure" of American policing is harmful to marginalized communities, and "we can't go about creating a different process with the same infrastructure in place."

you’ve got to be ******* kidding me

Like Joe Biden would say "I'M NOT JOKING". It's true.

AOC actually said that.
2/16/2022 3:38 PM
Here's something I don't know. Where's the $1.9 trillion that was spent back in March, the package Biden said was for COVID relief? I know less than nine percent actually went towards COVID spending and COVID relief, but that other 91%. Some of It went to crazy items, $2 million to plant trees in Syracuse or $4 million for a parking lot in South Carolina, $1,400 to Japanese citizens in Japan, checks to prisoners, $16 million for a golf course in Palm Beach....but really...where's the rest of it? It's ridiculous. What did Biden do with $1.9 TRILLION DOLLARS?

Here's something I do know. Biden just asked for 30 Billion more.
2/16/2022 3:39 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 2/17/2022 1:43:00 AM (view original):

DOUGOUT - “I saw the video. Did you? We'll learn a lot when Republicans take back the House.”

Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Imagine how ****** doug will be when dems win the house... Or will he spin it somehow?

I'm guessing it will either be spun as Repub win or dems cheat

DOUGOUT - That's not going to happen my friend. Is your memory so short?

DOUGOUT - The Senate is the thing that makes the second election of TRUMP possible and a victory for democracy and AMERICA.

DOUGOUT - Your horrible upcoming loss in the House will back my words.

I marked them. Here they are. How do they taste?

You didn't answer the question tough.

probably because you can't
2/17/2022 11:58 AM
I remember when Billy Clinton GAVE Russia half a billion or maybe ten times that.. I 4 get but it was an obscene amount of money

..Know that those bastards said?? "Yes it helps,. but it is not enough"

More of your tax dollars gone to waste
2/17/2022 12:02 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/16/2022 12:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 2/16/2022 12:25:00 PM (view original):
Here's something I don't know. Where's the $1.9 trillion that was spent back in March, the package Biden said was for COVID relief? I know less than nine percent actually went towards COVID spending and COVID relief, but that other 91%. Some of It went to crazy items, $2 million to plant trees in Syracuse or $4 million for a parking lot in South Carolina, $1,400 to Japanese citizens in Japan, checks to prisoners, $16 million for a golf course in Palm Beach....but really...where's the rest of it? It's ridiculous. What did Biden do with $1.9 TRILLION DOLLARS?

The info is public, buddy. One google search and you can find it!

Joe Biden turned budget deficits in dozens of cities to budget surpluses. It's actually really cool
Prove it
2/17/2022 12:03 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/17/2022 12:03:00 PM (view original):

Joe Biden turned budget deficits in dozens of cities to budget surpluses. It's actually really cool
Prove it
What evidence are you looking for?
2/17/2022 1:28 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/17/2022 1:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/17/2022 12:03:00 PM (view original):

Prove it
What evidence are you looking for?
Not interested in nit picking. Sowwy
2/18/2022 1:00 AM
"Factual Claim"
"Prove it"
"OK, what evidence do you want?"
"Actually I don't care"

Conservative Brainrot
2/18/2022 1:55 AM

2/18/2022 6:07 AM
The 15 boxes of White House records stored at former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence included classified national security information, the national archives says. The agency said it has referred the matter to the Justice Department.
2/18/2022 4:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...112|113|114|115|116...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.