THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 1/20/2022 11:59:00 AM (view original):
Goldwater was NOT a racist. YOU are a huge spreader of misinformation. Thus, a LIAR of the highest order.
I rebuke you in the name of your OWN God.
Trump isn't a racist either.

Cheers
1/21/2022 12:02 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/21/2022 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 1/20/2022 11:59:00 AM (view original):
Goldwater was NOT a racist. YOU are a huge spreader of misinformation. Thus, a LIAR of the highest order.
I rebuke you in the name of your OWN God.
Trump isn't a racist either.

Cheers
I rebuke you in the name of love.

Jeers
1/21/2022 12:17 PM
Btw - if you think that cult hero to many Barry Goldwater who MW may never have heard of is a racist then at least explain why he is a racist then just saying that he is. Much better conversation.
1/21/2022 12:21 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The Cooperstown Hall of Fame voting will be announced on Tuesday. Im looking forward to that.

According to Meatloaf he was at the Parkview hospital when President Kennedy was brought in and saw Jackie and her blood soaked dress.
He also claims that he once picked up Charles Manson as a hitchhiker and he showed Meatloaf Dennis Wilson’s house.
Probably all BS. Meatloaf was known for tall tales and he liked to chew the fat.

It was said that if Russia invades Ukraine it will be the biggest campaign since World War 2 in Europe. From a high ranking former military official. I think Colonel Vinkman.
This could be anytime now.

China is mandating anal swabs for covid testing ahead of the Olympics.
American anti- vaxxers are getting behind this and want to apply ASSAP.
1/22/2022 4:31 PM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/22/2022 4:31:00 PM (view original):
The Cooperstown Hall of Fame voting will be announced on Tuesday. Im looking forward to that.

According to Meatloaf he was at the Parkview hospital when President Kennedy was brought in and saw Jackie and her blood soaked dress.
He also claims that he once picked up Charles Manson as a hitchhiker and he showed Meatloaf Dennis Wilson’s house.
Probably all BS. Meatloaf was known for tall tales and he liked to chew the fat.

It was said that if Russia invades Ukraine it will be the biggest campaign since World War 2 in Europe. From a high ranking former military official. I think Colonel Vinkman.

Meatloaf: Watched his act of Trump's Apprentice. Was not impressed, and his bullying of Gary Busey was sickening. If I was Trump, Meatloaf would have been off the show right then and there but HEY.. in real life, bullies get promoted and the victims get fired. Seen that one more than a few times

Apparently he died 2 days ago. He would have been in school the day JFK was shot as he was 16

and Russia talks tough, is still the bully of Europe (China right on it's heels)

So maybe right after the Stanley Cup Playoffs.. They invade the Ukraine. If they do I hope Russia gets it's fat *** kicked

I also believe that this will ultimately happen.. and I feel for the citizens of Russia. AND the Ukraine. Big government is the bully of the world. They should leave people alone, but never will.. until Christ returns. I got a ringside seat for that one

and for the record.. I was not a fan of Trump's show(s) or even a fan of him at all... Just liked him better than the Dems and the left
1/22/2022 10:32 PM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/22/2022 9:45:00 PM (view original):

Meatloaf: Watched his act of Trump's Apprentice. Was not impressed, and his bullying of Gary Busey was sickening. If I was Trump, Meatloaf would have been off the show right then and there but HEY.. in real life, bullies get promoted and the victims get fired. Seen that one more than a few times

Apparently he died 2 days ago. He would have been in school the day JFK was shot as he would have been 16

and Russia talks tough, is still the bully of Europe (China right on it's heels)

So maybe right after the Stanley Cup Playoffs.. The invade the Ukraine. If they do I hope Russia gets it's fat *** kicked

I also believe that this will ultimately happen.. and I feel for the citizens of Russia. AND the Ukraine. Big government is the bully of the world. They should leave people alone, but never will.. until Christ returns. I got a ringside seat for that one

and for the record.. I was not a fan of Trump's show(s) or even a fan of him at all... Just liked him better than the Dems and the left
Do you think he is better then the left now?
Now is the operative word.
and bird is the word.
1/22/2022 9:52 PM
I don't believe the meatloaf but he would have been either 16 or 17 and a lot of kids did not go to school
or they could have even been closed.
1/22/2022 9:57 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/22/2022 9:53:00 PM (view original):

Apparently he died 2 days ago. He would have been in school the day JFK was shot as he would have been 16

So maybe right after the Stanley Cup Playoffs.. The invade the Ukraine. If they do I hope Russia gets it's fat *** kicked

and bird is the word.
Am amazed you care what I think. Yes he is better. The MSM will never admit it if DT does anything good. that is because Communist sympathizers have taken control of our media.. This is nothing new.. News media is dishonest and corrupt.. as are most politicians and top level 'officials'
1/22/2022 10:35 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/22/2022 9:57:00 PM (view original):
I don't believe the meatloaf but he would have been either 16 or 17 and a lot of kids did not go to school
or they could have even been closed.
Oh they went to school that day, and the schools closed probably an hour after this. JFK was shot about 2 months after Meatloaf turned 16

I don't believe his story about Jackie or anything else he said
1/22/2022 10:40 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/22/2022 10:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/22/2022 9:53:00 PM (view original):

and bird is the word.
Am amazed you care what I think. Yes he is better. The MSM will never admit it if DT does anything good. that is because Communist sympathizers have taken control of our media.. This is nothing new.. News media is dishonest and corrupt.. as are most politicians and top level 'officials'
Not what I hoped for.
1/22/2022 10:51 PM
Three Words Never Uttered by Presidente Trump
during his time in office or after:

RULE OF LAW
1/22/2022 10:53 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/22/2022 10:53:00 PM (view original):
Three Words Never Uttered by Presidente Trump
during his time in office or after:

RULE OF LAW
The democrats never uttered that either.. for eg when BLM were going about and disrupting cities and peoples, or when Antifa were rioting in the streets of Portland, threatening the cops, light things on fire.. Did they ever even ONCE call for Law and Order NO

.. so Jet. here is what we can do:

Agree not to agree re Trump and the assassination of his character... or that he even has any

OR we can spend the next 10 years pretending we are lawyers, who are interested in only winning.. and making the other guy wrong.. with the goal that the 'udder guy' will eventually be conformed to think as I do (or you do) How much time and energy is wasted with that one? Don't answer that, just think on it

Trump is an easy target because he is outspoken and throws 'timid tact' out the window. I actually like that. He will answer a question straight out, whereas most poli parasites will skirt around it. I have seen this from both parties in Canada too. It is cowardice of the highest order .. well ok, maybe that's a stretch.. Donald T answers a question with about as much tact as a black eye. I actually like that.. because there is a growing movement to make people scared stiff to say anything that might offend someone. and so what?? Big deal. Personally.. I frequently get stuff tossed at me.. even in here. Although it is petty, I certainly get over the offended part.. and life goes on..

and I wouldn't be so sure he never uttered those words, either.. Nobody has everything he said 'on tape'

1/23/2022 5:42 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/21/2022 7:45:00 AM (view original):
MY POINT (that YOU seemed to miss) was that YOU need to do more research. Actually KNOW something of what you are talking about!

Goldwater was NO racist. Believing so just makes YOU uninformed. OR misinformed, OR ignorant of which you speak.
Which has always been the case with many folks with big mouths and strong opinions.
Unfortunately, these days, those folks think information/knowledge is somehow evil.
They PREFER to stay stupid rather than deal with truth.
It's the bane of society and the demise of believers all over the globe.
Well Larry Bob. I believe when a guy is caught in something, he should fess up. My reply will prove I am as human as anyone else

.. remember how I often say the Media manipulates public opinion?

I fell to the same game. I never heard Barry G make a racist comment. I only heard from the then news that he was one. Please understand that this was about 50 years ago, and my memory of that one has faded, because I never gave it much thought.

THERE: I agreed with my critic. A first for the Off Sports forms ?
1/23/2022 6:22 AM
◂ Prev 1...80|81|82|83|84...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.