THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

All you need in this country is ignorance and confidence and then success is assured.

adapted from Mark Twain
1/19/2022 2:18 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/17/2022 3:37:00 PM (view original):
Baseball Hall Of Fame results announced on January 25th.
Bonds and Clemens and Schilling are not getting in.
Rolen has a very good chance. Helton also.

1 in 388 people - adults and children - have now died from Covid - 19.
I think you have to be brain damaged not to consider that a catastrophe and still going on.

If you add up all Americans dead in WWI and WW2 and Korean War and the Vietnam War combined it is approximately 630,000.
Covid -19 now more then 851,000.
I did a course in statistics back in the day. You can make numbers do what you want them to.

Not all who died and HAD CO 19 died OF CO 19. Pnewmonia killed them. Doctors have gone on record saying they were told to skew the death as by Covid.. but of course, the world is run by honest folks.. at least on the left side of the game.. right

Anyhow, beating a dead horse.

much like continuing to try to sell Trump as a racist after Biden has been pres over a year is beating a dead horse If you think Trump is a racist, then you don't even know what racism even is

also I have seen Comments by BIDEN that show HIM to be more racist than anyone since Goldwater

Spanish Flu and the Black Plague killed like 50 in 388.. if you do the real math. This is being SOLD.. even if it is something nobody wants to catch.. including yours truly
1/20/2022 10:33 AM
Goldwater was NOT a racist. YOU are a huge spreader of misinformation. Thus, a LIAR of the highest order.
I rebuke you in the name of your OWN God.
1/20/2022 11:59 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/20/2022 10:34:00 AM (view original):

I think you have to be brain damaged not to consider that a catastrophe and still going on.

If you add up all Americans dead in WWI and WW2 and Korean War and the Vietnam War combined it is approximately 630,000.
I did a course in statistics back in the day. You can make numbers do what you want them to.

Not all who died and HAD CO 19 died OF CO 19. Pnewmonia killed them. Doctors have gone on record saying they were told to skew the death as by Covid.. but of course, the world is run by honest folks.. at least on the left side of the game.. right

much like continuing to try to sell Trump as a racist after Biden has been pres over a year is beating a dead horse If you think Trump is a racist, then you don't even know what racism even is

also I have seen Comments by BIDEN that show HIM to be more racist than anyone since Goldwater

Spanish Flu and the Black Plague killed like 50 in 388.. if you do the real math. This is being SOLD.. even if it is something nobody wants to catch.. including yours truly
The Beggars Banquet font is really difficult to read.

What i can read is a whole lotta silly.
1/20/2022 12:35 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/20/2022 10:34:00 AM (view original):

Whether i agree with your views or not all respectfully written views are welcome.
1/20/2022 12:58 PM
ON THE HORIZON

1. Ukraine - Russia has to do something as Biden said to not seem like *******. So it could be a partial incursion limited and not a full scale assault.
In any event there is not going to be a military confrontation between Nato and Russia.
But i can envision the first major full scale cyber war.

2. BBB is not dead. Fully expect what they are calling chunks to be passed through reconciliation.
All the environment stuff and some other things maybe scaled way back.

3. Voting Rights legislation not doa. Again there could be bipartisan agreement on parts of the bill that could be passed. One would think that the Republicans will need to do this and probably around ~ 10 would be interested maybe more if McConnell pushes them.

4. NY vs Trumps - heating up. Civil part towards the end. Could cause Trump businesses to fold.
The criminal case very likely to follow - must prove intent - looks like they can but Also must prove that banks were absolutely fooled and did not knowingly play the game with Trump. The banks must be victims for the criminal case.

IRS might come into this based on what NEW YORK passes along to them.
1/20/2022 1:17 PM (edited)
THE BATMAN

The movie is coming to theaters on March 4.
Believe it or not the movie runs 2 hours and 47 minutes plus 8 minutes of credits.

Obviously this will be the event of the year. Batman N- 95 masks will be sure to follow.
1/20/2022 2:52 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/20/2022 11:59:00 AM (view original):
Goldwater was NOT a racist. YOU are a huge spreader of misinformation. Thus, a LIAR of the highest order.
I rebuke you in the name of your OWN God.
Yes he was.. no he wasn't, yes he was. Trump is a racist. No he isn't Yes he is. Not he isn't. You are a dumbo. No I'm not

Like that

and I bless you in the name of the Lord
1/21/2022 4:10 AM
MY POINT (that YOU seemed to miss) was that YOU need to do more research. Actually KNOW something of what you are talking about!

Goldwater was NO racist. Believing so just makes YOU uninformed. OR misinformed, OR ignorant of which you speak.
Which has always been the case with many folks with big mouths and strong opinions.
Unfortunately, these days, those folks think information/knowledge is somehow evil.
They PREFER to stay stupid rather than deal with truth.
It's the bane of society and the demise of believers all over the globe.
1/21/2022 7:45 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Meat Loaf has died at 74 from Covid.
He was a healthy 74 about to start a new TV show that he was to be a part of.
1/21/2022 9:40 AM
On Trump and Racism

About a week ago at a rally in Arizona he said that whites had to go to the back of the line to get vaccines because blacks were getting them first.
1/21/2022 9:47 AM
Mitch McConnell quote

Ok ill not argue that it was a slip of tongue but still -
“Black people vote at similar rates as Americans”.
1/21/2022 9:56 AM
Louie Anderson also gone at 68.
1/21/2022 11:53 AM
◂ Prev 1...79|80|81|82|83...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.