THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 12/1/2021 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Right on. Part of the problem is the low low level he considers as "harassment".
I haven't seen or posted anything I would remotely consider harassing lately at all.
This IS the internet. And a forum to post BS.
A certain level of rhino skin is necessary. Rest in Peace Tom.
Preserved.
one rule for me and another for everyone else.
12/1/2021 10:24 AM
The Supreme Court Today

Let justice be served.
Just started watching. Roberts seems unmoved by plaintiff.
Kavenaugh looks ready to let states decide viability.
Barrett sounds uneasy to overturn the stare decisis
but not enough yet to read.

Over - Barrett will protect. But Roberts is the wild card.
They may very well throw out Roe and leave it up to states.
I think it all depends on Roberts.
12/1/2021 12:04 PM (edited)
Over and this case could erode the principle
of stare decisis.
12/1/2021 12:05 PM
Probably the 24 week viability standard will be permitted to be lowered to 15 weeks even if Roe is not overturned.
12/1/2021 12:23 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 11/1/2021 3:35:00 PM (view original):
It is very safe to say that the SBA Texas law will be invalidated. The 3 liberal justices will combine with Barrett and Kavenaugh for sure and Roberts.
Alito will vote for Texas. Thomas is in play. Goresuch is tough to read.
In any event the plaintiffs will be able to go back to District court for injunctive relief after the Court strikes down the bounty enforcers in the law.

Also there were some references to Roe v Wade as the law of the land by a few of the conservative justices that solidified my very strong belief that Roe v Wade will not be overturned in the Mississippi case on December 1 and the battleground in my opinion will turn to age of true viability. It could be lowered.
Prior prognosticion.
The prediction was a lowering of viability to 15
for now. Appears likely.
And that maybe viability could even be eliminated completely if that is requested in the future.
12/1/2021 12:32 PM
I LOVE this song. How about you?
12/1/2021 1:46 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 12/1/2021 1:46:00 PM (view original):
I'll see your talkingtomyself and raise you my recent fascinating find :

Aaron Sprinkle - Not Listening

12/1/2021 1:55 PM
Posted by Mwett on 12/1/2021 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 12/1/2021 1:46:00 PM (view original):
I'll see your talkingtomyself and raise you my recent fascinating find :

Aaron Sprinkle - Not Listening

Wait until you read my list. You will love it so much you will read it twice. However
it wont have any barry manilow or pat boone.
12/1/2021 2:26 PM
Yesterday i received this sm from rsp777
and i quote - back to blocking your arrogant and self important *** it is.

I dont consider this “normal “.

All i did was post about music.
12/1/2021 2:32 PM
It was followed up with “ you are blocked. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa! “.

I kid not.

I had sent him a return sm saying his first one was harassing and i got the above.
12/1/2021 2:33 PM
Thems ain't nuthin like my faves, not that there's anything wrong with whoever does like them. But where would you even know to figure my musical tastes ? Oh wait yeah I got it. Cuz you're that fraud dino way back in the original music thread of yours which I supported until I ended up with egg on my face after figuring out exactly what you're about. This whole time as jetson you've forgotten or thought I forgot what this is really all about ?
12/1/2021 2:37 PM
Im not self important.
I am not insecure and think I am a failure or a nothing and lash out.

I just post and have fun.
It should not be too much for a few people to bear.

Thats all from me on this subject.
I never ever ever initiate although I expect the few to try to paint this as arrogant and the like.

I wont raise the ante.
I will post what i enjoy and many others enjoy reading.
12/1/2021 2:39 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/1/2021 7:48:00 AM (view original):
Yes, I know these things Wylie.
What I don't GET is why He thinks anybody else cares about HIS lists.
Most of us have him blocked and we've already seen his lists when Dino posted them.
I don't agree with mwett much BUT on this point, I agree with him as stated in his latest SM.
Block this cretin.
Don't read him, and Don't respond!!
Let him type away freely.
Learn to like the sound of one hand clapping.
Bob,
I still read some of jetson's posts, but I promised him I would not respond to him anymore, so I don't. If you have him blocked, who cares if he posts lists? You won't see them anyway!
12/1/2021 2:41 PM
Posted by Mwett on 12/1/2021 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Thems ain't nuthin like my faves, not that there's anything wrong with whoever does like them. But where would you even know to figure my musical tastes ? Oh wait yeah I got it. Cuz you're that fraud dino way back in the original music thread of yours which I supported until I ended up with egg on my face after figuring out exactly what you're about. This whole time as jetson you've forgotten or thought I forgot what this is really all about ?
You can call me a fraud too because you dont agree with what I like and I have a joyous non political true
love of music.
12/1/2021 2:42 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/1/2021 2:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/1/2021 7:48:00 AM (view original):
Yes, I know these things Wylie.
What I don't GET is why He thinks anybody else cares about HIS lists.
Most of us have him blocked and we've already seen his lists when Dino posted them.
I don't agree with mwett much BUT on this point, I agree with him as stated in his latest SM.
Block this cretin.
Don't read him, and Don't respond!!
Let him type away freely.
Learn to like the sound of one hand clapping.
Bob,
I still read some of jetson's posts, but I promised him I would not respond to him anymore, so I don't. If you have him blocked, who cares if he posts lists? You won't see them anyway!
Maybe animus is involved?
I do not mind if you respond.
I do think that you and uofla is starting to really get
it.
12/1/2021 2:47 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...65|66|67|68|69...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.