THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
He's back on his list BS is he??

I just can't help but wonder why he thinks HIS lists are of interest to anyone but his alteregos.

Oh Well. Rest in Peace Peter.

I'd bet decent money his list will include Elvis Costello.
Likely a Wings LP or too, as well.........we all know Dino used to carry on to great links about both those artists.
Twiddle Dee & Twiddle Dum.
11/30/2021 6:32 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/30/2021 6:32:00 PM (view original):

I just can't help but wonder why he thinks HIS lists are of interest to anyone but his alteregos.

Likely a Wings LP or too, as well.........we all know Dino used to carry on to great links about both those artists.
More attacks ok.
I will not respond in kind.
11/30/2021 6:38 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 11/30/2021 6:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 11/30/2021 5:54:00 PM (view original):
"This will be a true high fidelity list."

Comments like this are why I said you come off as arrogant and self-important.

What does that even mean in the first place?

1) It doesn't make sense. Read the definition.

high fi·del·i·ty
/'?hi f?'del?de/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the reproduction of sound with little distortion, giving a result very similar to the original.

2) It attempts to make you sound important and instead comes off as you being extremely impressed with yourself and your opinions.

Get it?
No I don’t get it.
The post is still here as well as the SM.
11/30/2021 9:56 PM

Bob, there is nothing wrong with him or anyone else making lists. They are just opinions. You can not read them. You can post your own lists. You can post why you think his lists suck. Let him or anyone else posts whatever lists they want. If I am interested in the subject I will take a look. If I'm not, I won't. Who cares?

And by the way, early Elvis Costello was fantastic. Wings did some good stuff too.
12/1/2021 2:26 AM
Yes, I know these things Wylie.
What I don't GET is why He thinks anybody else cares about HIS lists.
Most of us have him blocked and we've already seen his lists when Dino posted them.
I don't agree with mwett much BUT on this point, I agree with him as stated in his latest SM.
Block this cretin.
Don't read him, and Don't respond!!
Let him type away freely.
Learn to like the sound of one hand clapping.
12/1/2021 7:48 AM
"Learn to like the sound of one hand clapping."

Watch out...this might be considered "harassment" :)
12/1/2021 8:24 AM
Hey, can we maybe lay off Jetson a little bit here? I think this has gotten way overboard and undeserved at this point. He’s just a dude posting messages on a message board, that’s all any of us are. We can say if we disagree with someone and be civil about it.
12/1/2021 8:34 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/1/2021 2:26:00 AM (view original):

Bob, there is nothing wrong with him or anyone else making lists. They are just opinions. You can not read them. You can post your own lists. You can post why you think his lists suck. Let him or anyone else posts whatever lists they want. If I am interested in the subject I will take a look. If I'm not, I won't. Who cares?

And by the way, early Elvis Costello was fantastic. Wings did some good stuff too.
Thank you.
12/1/2021 8:51 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 12/1/2021 8:34:00 AM (view original):
Hey, can we maybe lay off Jetson a little bit here? I think this has gotten way overboard and undeserved at this point. He’s just a dude posting messages on a message board, that’s all any of us are. We can say if we disagree with someone and be civil about it.
I have gone out of my way to be a nice guy
But i am finished with live and let live and just a zinger back which was unacceptable to the attackers. And it was never deserved at any point.
Every attack will be dealt with including 2 harassing sm’s that I got because i like music.
12/1/2021 8:57 AM
Alrighty, enough has been said by others and/or reposted by others that aren't subject to my usual jetdinoson blockage, that I need to jump back in for a minute.

Gone out of your way to be nice ? Seriously ?

Says the guy who said :

rsp - brain has shown that apes can evolve from humans. he doesn’t have any friends over 8 years old.

Says the guy who said things about ppls dead parents; seriously ?!

Says the guy who recently had his own time out, proving precedent for previous and ongoing acrimony and divisiveness, yet thinks he has admin wrapped around his little finger.

Says the guy who's now threatening action, or in layman terms is going to go run and tell.

To be sure, I'll stick with previous mantra to all to just avoid him. My literal stress has plummeted since taking my own advice. Part of this problem is on y'all who don't do likewise and let it get to you. But that still doesn't excuse him, and more likely encourages him. Claiming clean hands and its always someone else.

** BLOCK back on **

12/1/2021 9:42 AM
Right on. Part of the problem is the low low level he considers as "harassment".
I haven't seen or posted anything I would remotely consider harassing lately at all.
This IS the internet. And a forum to post BS.
A certain level of rhino skin is necessary. Rest in Peace Tom.
12/1/2021 9:51 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 12/1/2021 8:25:00 AM (view original):
"Learn to like the sound of one hand clapping."

Watch out...this might be considered "harassment" :)
Preserved
12/1/2021 10:21 AM
Posted by Mwett on 12/1/2021 9:42:00 AM (view original):
Alrighty, enough has been said by others and/or reposted by others that aren't subject to my usual jetdinoson blockage, that I need to jump back in for a minute.

Gone out of your way to be nice ? Seriously ?

Says the guy who said :

rsp - brain has shown that apes can evolve from humans. he doesn’t have any friends over 8 years old.

Says the guy who said things about ppls dead parents; seriously ?!

Says the guy who recently had his own time out, proving precedent for previous and ongoing acrimony and divisiveness, yet thinks he has admin wrapped around his little finger.

Says the guy who's now threatening action, or in layman terms is going to go run and tell.

To be sure, I'll stick with previous mantra to all to just avoid him. My literal stress has plummeted since taking my own advice. Part of this problem is on y'all who don't do likewise and let it get to you. But that still doesn't excuse him, and more likely encourages him. Claiming clean hands and its always someone else.

** BLOCK back on **

Preserved
12/1/2021 10:23 AM
◂ Prev 1...64|65|66|67|68...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.