THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Russian Covid Death Rate

The Russian Data organization counting all Covid deaths not just zero comorbidity cases counts over 625,000 deaths and extrapolating that over the USA population it would be 1.5 million.

Putin just ordered a 7 day nobody go to work mandate.
There has been no comment from Trump.

The vaccination rate is horrible - in the 30s percentile
and mask wearing is poor.

The daily death rate is also on the rise hence the stay home order.

Staggering 1 out of 220 people in their entire population.
11/3/2021 2:06 PM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 11/3/2021 12:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/3/2021 11:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/3/2021 10:34:00 AM (view original):
I will not stop anyone from blaming something specific but the truth is the median american voter is, and always has been, the problem.

Per the exit polls, the Virginia electorate tonight supported both vaccine mandates and Confederate monuments.

wtf do you do with that
Apparently the electorate tonight also was 50/50 in support for Biden and Trump

Republicans turned out, Democrats didn't. Welcome to the struggles of winning elections as the governing party.
Exactly right. Which is why I am not panicking about the midterms.
What evidence do we have that this will not continue in the midterms?
11/3/2021 2:45 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/3/2021 2:45:00 PM (view original):
I will not stop anyone from blaming something specific but the truth is the median american voter is, and always has been, the problem.

Per the exit polls, the Virginia electorate tonight supported both vaccine mandates and Confederate monuments.

wtf do you do with that

Republicans turned out, Democrats didn't. Welcome to the struggles of winning elections as the governing party.
I do share your concern.
The only chance IMO is that the 2 bills get passed and maybe something else AND the public really learns about the benefits and programs big time.

And there can be no let up on issues like voting rights.
There has also got to be more target outreach to younger voters.

And there can be no let up in fighting the fake culture war lies.

The Dems should go on the offensive in every state like they did in Georgia to elect two senators and start trying to squeeze as many votes as they can from rural areas in blue and purple states because those voted do add up.
11/3/2021 3:57 PM (edited)
I’ve been waiting to see somebody contest the election results last night in VA and nothing.

Funny how that works, I guess.
11/3/2021 4:11 PM
I don't care anymore

Most governments today are marxist/communist in that they are seeking total control over everything and everyone, and they are killing business. it is business that is the reason in North America we own our own homes and have at least one car. Biden & Co are working hard to destroy that.. cuz money grows on trees and he wants to take 2/3of your second million away from you.. and mark my words, the government will pi$$ this down the toilet

News flash" Billionaires are mot all evil. They are not all tightwads.. and in fact more tightwads and cheapskates are in the low income level

BIllionaires own big companies that EMPLOY guys like you.. Kill them off and we all work for the government and make a pittance.. and you will never find the level of commitment to customer service that you do in the private sector..

The sick thing is that so many younger folks are ok with all of this. this is because they have been indoctrinated, instead of been educated

and I don't care any more. Go ahead. Kill the goose that lays the Golden eggs.. I will also bet that 15% of America is currently out of work.. because of a bug that is about 2 x a bad strain of flu.. and u are all living like scared rabbits.. and most aren't living at all. . just in zombiehood
11/3/2021 4:37 PM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 11/3/2021 3:57:00 PM (view original):

wtf do you do with that

I do share your concern.
The only chance IMO is that the 2 bills get passed and maybe something else AND the public really learns about the benefits and programs big time.

The Dems should go on the offensive in every state like they did in Georgia to elect two senators and start trying to squeeze as many votes as they can from rural areas in blue and purple states because those voted do add up.
The Demoncrats are the left and the left is the enemy within.

I give it 2 years and we will be under permanent lockdown with permission to go outside for an hour a day.. and God help you if you are out after curfew.. 2 years.. maybe 3 at the most. US and Canada are walking right into a police state and are too numbed in the head to know it

and I really don't feel all that sorry for us, because if we had NOT turned from God, this could not happen..but we did turn away, and IMO he has all but left us on our own
11/3/2021 4:33 PM

AND the public really learns about the benefits and programs big time.

Yeah, the Dems aren't going to do this. They're totally incompetent at pushing a positive message.

Honestly, Dems are incompetent at a lot of things.

11/3/2021 4:54 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/3/2021 4:11:00 PM (view original):
I’ve been waiting to see somebody contest the election results last night in VA and nothing.

Actually, I've seen many argue that the election WAS rigged but so many Trump voters showed up that they overshadowed the rigging
11/3/2021 4:56 PM

News flash" Billionaires are mot all evil. They are not all tightwads.. and in fact more tightwads and cheapskates are in the low income level

Sorry the lnf point doesn't dignify a response but this is funny. The line in conservative circles has been the exact opposite for years - that billionaires are rich because they're smart and save money, while poor people are irresponsible spenders.

Pro-elitist lostnfound!
11/3/2021 4:58 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/3/2021 4:11:00 PM (view original):

That’s a great ironic point and there won’t be any.
11/3/2021 5:07 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 11/3/2021 4:50:00 PM (view original):
Like ANYBODY gives a flying **** what the old, lonely, sad and stupid dude from Canada thinks.
I’ll take his posts any day of the week instead of your foul mouthed infantile bs.

When I don’t agree with him I just say to myself I don’t agree with that and let it go. He has an absolute right to post here or anywhere else..... more right then you.
You should try that and you might live longer.
11/3/2021 5:11 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/3/2021 4:58:00 PM (view original):

Sorry the lnf point doesn't dignify a response but this is funny. The line in conservative circles has been the exact opposite for years - that billionaires are rich because they're smart and save money, while poor people are irresponsible spenders.

Pro-elitist lostnfound!
Being smart is what Trump said.
He literally said I pay the least amount of taxes that I can because I’m smart.
11/3/2021 5:14 PM
It's real easy to do when you lose real money. Paper is paper. Eventually the spoonfuls get smaller.
To many folks nowadays know to NOT lend him money, so the sheit has hit the fan. The money becomes real.
His.
And losses add up...........so do legal fees IF he chooses to pay them.
11/3/2021 6:41 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/3/2021 4:35:00 PM (view original):

wtf do you do with that

I do share your concern.

I give it 2 years and we will be under permanent lockdown with permission to go outside for an hour a day.. and God help you if you are out after curfew.. 2 years.. maybe 3 at the most. US and Canada are walking right into a police state and are too numbed in the head to know it

and I really don't feel all that sorry for us, because if we had NOT turned from God, this could not happen..but we did turn away, and IMO he has all but left us on our own
Yeah I’ll take that “I give it two years” bet.
11/3/2021 8:25 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/3/2021 8:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/3/2021 4:35:00 PM (view original):

wtf do you do with that

I do share your concern.

Yeah I’ll take that “I give it two years” bet.
That is one bet that I would be very happy to lose
11/3/2021 10:03 PM
◂ Prev 1...56|57|58|59|60...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.