THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by Jetson21 on 10/21/2021 8:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/21/2021 2:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/20/2021 7:33:00 PM (view original):
Doug - the obloquy was an unfair accusation and a low blow.
I am the civil person. I am respectful of others and their views and I am delightful.
Also I never spam or bash people into submission by inquisitive questions made to box people in.
I make statements and I provide information but abusive I am not. I am of the league of extraordinary gentleman.
yeah, you're civil except for when you're not. You're respectful except for when you're not. Delightful/ Well, that is a matter of opinion, and my opinion is that you are not. of course, you may be quote delightful in real life. Never abusive and respectful of others? Is it respectful to continuously tell tangplay how stupid he is? Is it respectful to tell me my posts have no substance? I could find more examples of your version of respect if I had any inclination to waste the time searching, but I don't. As I have said before, in my opinion you are a pompous *** who is way too full of himself and thinks he is a lot smarter than he actually is. On the other hand you have every right to keep posting here, and telling us how wonderful you are, and I have every right to not believe you.
I read the first 2 lines and had to stop. So boring. Whatever you did write it is the most I’ve ever seen you write so good for you.
there you go, being respectful again. Tell you what, why don't you just bock me if my posts bore you so much?
10/21/2021 1:51 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/21/2021 1:52:00 PM (view original):
I am the civil person. I am respectful of others and their views and I am delightful.
Also I never spam or bash people into submission by inquisitive questions made to box people in.
I make statements and I provide information but abusive I am not. I am of the league of extraordinary gentleman.
yeah, you're civil except for when you're not. You're respectful except for when you're not. Delightful/ Well, that is a matter of opinion, and my opinion is that you are not. of course, you may be quote delightful in real life. Never abusive and respectful of others? Is it respectful to continuously tell tangplay how stupid he is? Is it respectful to tell me my posts have no substance? I could find more examples of your version of respect if I had any inclination to waste the time searching, but I don't. As I have said before, in my opinion you are a pompous *** who is way too full of himself and thinks he is a lot smarter than he actually is. On the other hand you have every right to keep posting here, and telling us how wonderful you are, and I have every right to not believe you.
I read the first 2 lines and had to stop. So boring. Whatever you did write it is the most I’ve ever seen you write so good for you.
there you go, being respectful again. Tell you what, why don't you just bock me if my posts bore you so much?
Do I care. Why are you so irate.
You initiated the posting.
I don’t understand people like you.
10/21/2021 1:57 PM
The Voting Rights Act

Angus King was on MSNBC last night discussing the voting rights act written by Joe Manchin to be a bipartisan bill but not a single Republican would even allow it to be debated let alone voted on.

Angus King strongly implied that Manchin might be very amenable to changing the rules of the filibuster to make it a painful practice. It wasn’t said whether this would apply to all policy issues or just voting rights.

Manchin is getting his way on the build back better plan and he is disgusted with the way the republicans made him look like a sucker. All of the other 48 Dems backed his voting rights plan.

Something big may be about to happen and Sinema is not likely to buck Manchin or the party on this.
10/21/2021 2:23 PM
The world is now a lunatic asylum, and the loonies are in charge
10/21/2021 4:35 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/21/2021 4:35:00 PM (view original):
The world is now a lunatic asylum, and the loonies are in charge
When has the world not been a lunatic asylum.
The ascent of man has been a crapshoot since the origin of the species.
We are now and have always been engaged in the battle of the planet of the apes.
10/21/2021 4:53 PM
Contempt

9 House members joined the democrats in holding Steve Race Bannon in contempt of Congress.

I think Bannon will sooner serve a full year in jail.
10/21/2021 5:00 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/21/2021 1:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/21/2021 1:52:00 PM (view original):
Do I care. Why are you so irate.
You initiated the posting.
I don’t understand people like you.
why are you such a pompous ***?
We're even, because I don't understand people like you. Not sure I want to either.
Why do you keep harping on how respectful you are of everyone, and then post things that are not very respectful?
10/21/2021 7:58 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Furthermore it appears that 84 people have you blocked. That’s a lot of people who do not want to read what you have to say. Take that up with each of them.

84- maybe a wis record for boring people.
In fact maybe you should be called Wylie84.
10/21/2021 10:46 PM (edited)
I baking powder. I **** hear you.

You are blocking the author of this post, Jetson21.
10/22/2021 9:12 AM
Texas Coat Hanger Case Update!

Instead of temporarily blocking the law The Sublime Court has expedited it for a full hearing on its constitutionality on November 1. This was the first challenge. The Court will also have a full hearing on the separate issue of whether the Doj had standing to sue Texas. The second challenge was by the Doj.

The slate on the Texas law could be clean in time for the Mississippi case which will test the constitutionality
of Roe v Wade. December 1.
39 more days until the Mississippi case.
10/22/2021 1:36 PM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/21/2021 10:46:00 PM (view original):
Furthermore it appears that 84 people have you blocked. That’s a lot of people who do not want to read what you have to say. Take that up with each of them.

I don't care how many people have me blocked and I care even less what you think of me.
10/22/2021 2:29 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/22/2021 2:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/21/2021 10:46:00 PM (view original):

I don't care how many people have me blocked and I care even less what you think of me.
I’m glad.
10/22/2021 3:04 PM
also, as far as I can tell there in no way to tell how many people have a specific user blocked.
10/23/2021 2:09 AM
well, I searched for some way to tell how many people have blocked me and couldn't find one. How can I prove you can't do it? Simple logic says you can't prove a negative. Why don't you prove you can do it? Probably because you made it up. I'm sure some people have me blocked, but I highly doubt it is anywhere close to 84. I'd even bet there are more people who have blocked you (in your Jetson and your dino costumes) then there are people who have blocked me.
10/24/2021 1:35 AM
◂ Prev 1...50|51|52|53|54...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.