The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Posted by Jetson21 on 9/24/2021 9:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/22/2021 11:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 9/22/2021 9:27:00 AM (view original):
What the **** are you talking about? This is about you being an IDIOT with a penchant for PROJECTION and a pathetic loyalty to a LYING LOSER from a country you don’t live in and don’t know ****-all about. Crawl back in your bible of bullshit and wake up to the fact that you’re an ineffectual old fart whose opinions are archaic, arrogant, malignant and are based on mythology and a lack of intelligence and compassion. You’re a BAD STEROTYPE and people like you continue to die off in droves because you’re ******* STUPID.
How old are you? Do you have a job? What did you work at? Did you finish high school?

Please answer this. I am serious
Even if rsp777 is your elder it is no way to talk to you.
I probably have 40 years on him. Maybe more.. fifty?
9/24/2021 5:16 PM
I don’t think so. I think he has a few years on you. You said you are 76. I’m thinking he is a cranky foul mouthed 78-80. God bless his soul.

If you were a fan of early wrestling mid 50s through early 60s the real hey day I’d love to hear about it.
And I might have some questions.
9/24/2021 6:34 PM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/24/2021 1:25:00 PM (view original):
I’m not. I see all the posts Mr. Kindergarten Cop.
I just post. I don’t care if you block me. You don’t but I’m fine if you do.
Unfortunately recent reaction to circumstances have circumscribed the totality of the humanity among this little gang.
Nothing surprises me in WIS.

I post because I enjoy it.
I provide quality posts just about every time.
Do not fear I will continue.

You may not have the exalted Dino but lucky for you all you do have me.

Take your vitamins and wear your mask with your nose covered. Stay away from salt. Enjoy my posts.
quality is in the eye of the beholder, dude...and exalted by who? Besides himself and you (or is that the same person?)
9/24/2021 6:43 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/24/2021 6:43:00 PM (view original):
Unfortunately recent reaction to circumstances have circumscribed the totality of the humanity among this little gang.

Take your vitamins and wear your mask with your nose covered. Stay away from salt. Enjoy my posts.
quality is in the eye of the beholder, dude...and exalted by who? Besides himself and you (or is that the same person?)
You and all the rest who can’t stop bringing him up.
Btw - I haven’t seen a single solitary post by you about substance.
9/24/2021 6:57 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/24/2021 6:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/24/2021 6:43:00 PM (view original):

You and all the rest who can’t stop bringing him up.
Btw - I haven’t seen a single solitary post by you about substance.
You've brought him up more than I have. Who says our posts here have to have substance?? I just post here for fun. Also, substance is in the eye of the beholder as well
9/24/2021 11:20 PM
Too much substance abuse around here
in Fun House.
9/25/2021 11:31 AM
I am lord_cluck
9/26/2021 6:58 PM
In Massachusetts 20% of the state troopers have refused to comply with the vaccine mandate.
Now dozens have resigned. Many hope they will get shifted to a department where they can do paper work wearing masks and tested regularly.
Their resignation should be accepted and they should send out their resumes. They can’t even get unemployment compensation if that happens or they just leave. All that over a teeny weeny harmless little needle. Poor babies. Maybe they can be coddled by all the brave grannies and grandpas who got 2 shots and can’t wait for a booster.

Im disgusted by such morons.

Let them eat cake.
9/27/2021 12:12 PM (edited)
I read recently where some folks were complaining about doctors who refused to treat patients who have not been vaccinated. The basic premise being that it is their choice to not get the vaccine and they should not be punished for that. Okay, so why do they get to choose whether or not to have the vaccine, but the doctors do not get to choose who they want to treat? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
9/27/2021 8:38 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/27/2021 8:38:00 PM (view original):
I read recently where some folks were complaining about doctors who refused to treat patients who have not been vaccinated. The basic premise being that it is their choice to not get the vaccine and they should not be punished for that. Okay, so why do they get to choose whether or not to have the vaccine, but the doctors do not get to choose who they want to treat? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Ok you prove that you can write a very good post.
I hope you will do this much more often. I for one would very much like to see that.

I will add that doctors of all people should not and cannot in normal circumstances be exposed to Covid or the risk therof and no one can force them to be exposed to physical danger to themselves and their staff and their responsible patients and their family and friends.
9/27/2021 9:14 PM
Pay attention to the brewing conflict between the 10% of NBA players not vaccinated and their teams and teammates.
San Francisco and New York have laws mandating vaccines for home team players and residents at major sporting events.
The knicks are good - 100%.
Brooklyn and Golden State have a problem.
Among the heavy breathing freedom fighters are Wiggins and Kyrie Irving, the flat earth believer and vaccine chips in brains believer who believe it or not is
a Vice President of the players Union.

Irving wants to play away games only.
Good luck with that.
Battle is enjoined and it should be a fun spectator sport.
9/27/2021 9:25 PM (edited)
The whole world is talking about covid 19 and nothing else. This is a false balance, if there ever was one
9/28/2021 3:55 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/28/2021 3:55:00 AM (view original):
The whole world is talking about covid 19 and nothing else. This is a false balance, if there ever was one
I agree with this. We must be working on halting further climate change and the world is not winning the war.
If the USA does as much as it can the rest of the major countries must follow suit or the big change is comin.
9/28/2021 8:25 AM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.