The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 9/19/2021 3:00:00 PM (view original):
canuck, you said Gavin Newsom is evil. Proof that you lack knowledge and wisdom. You may not agree with much (or anything) Newsom does or says, but that does not make him evil. I agree with very little you say. Am I evil as well?
Lol, man is evil by nature. We are rebels from birth

Nancy Pelosi is evil. So is AOCortez, so is IOmar, So is Justin Trudeau. So are the dummies who vote for Trudeau.

Thank you for clarify8ing the sp of Newsom.
9/19/2021 5:55 PM (edited)
Posted by rsp777 on 9/19/2021 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/19/2021 11:47:00 AM (view original):
rsp 777 YOU said this:

Anti-Vaxxers in particular are no different than kkk, racists and nazis.

Proof that you lack knowledge, and wisdom. What you need to do, is take note of the politician who quoted that.. and put him out of sight
They’re KILLING people with radical stupidity. And they’re dying for it. And you echo them.

OUTTA SIGHT!!!

Sounds very much like Karl Marx comment: 'There are two kinds of people in this world. Those you support the revolution, and those who oppose it. Those who oppose it are ____ ______ ______ and several more expletives.

He was a very miserable and LAZY man.. His own momma said he was miserable

But back to you and "anti vax'' You do not believe in freedom of choice..
9/19/2021 5:52 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/19/2021 5:55:00 PM (view original):
canuck, you said Gavin Newsom is evil. Proof that you lack knowledge and wisdom. You may not agree with much (or anything) Newsom does or says, but that does not make him evil. I agree with very little you say. Am I evil as well?

Nancy Pelosi is evil. So is AOCortez, so is IOmar, So is Justin Trudeau. So are the dummies who vote for Trudeau.

according to YOU man is evil by nature (I know, it's according to God, but he ain't posting here). Some humans are evil, but for the most of them are not. Many of them are just stupid.
I noticed all of the people you said are evil are what you would call libtards. Are there any evil conservatives?
9/19/2021 8:22 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/19/2021 5:52:00 PM (view original):
rsp 777 YOU said this:

Proof that you lack knowledge, and wisdom. What you need to do, is take note of the politician who quoted that.. and put him out of sight
They’re KILLING people with radical stupidity. And they’re dying for it. And you echo them.

OUTTA SIGHT!!!

Sounds very much like Karl Marx comment: 'There are two kinds of people in this world. Those you support the revolution, and those who oppose it. Those who oppose it are ____ ______ ______ and several more expletives.

freedom of choice is fine if it only affects you. If it can kill and affect others, it gets a bit murky. Is it okay if someone gets an assault rifle and chooses to kill a bunch of people?
9/19/2021 8:25 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/19/2021 8:23:00 PM (view original):

according to YOU man is evil by nature (I know, it's according to God, but he ain't posting here). Some humans are evil, but for the most of them are not. Many of them are just stupid.
I noticed all of the people you said are evil are what you would call libtards. Are there any evil conservatives?
Yep. I wasn't big on Bush Sr. but those are politicians, and almost all politicians are evil I know a few personally who aren't all that bad, but yeah

I call anyone evil who would sit by and do nothing while thugs and antifa loot and burn the inner core of the city I am mayor of. I call evil .. the state senator who dropped charges on 85% of the looters and rioters who were arrested in Portland recently. This happened in NYC and Minneapolis. and this is under the banner of racism. Not about racism at all.

I call THOSE politicians EVIL because they do NOT even LIKE the people they are supposed to be serving. If you give this some thought, I am sure you might see my point.. Pretend I am a fellow leftie.. It will reduce the 'bias' factor
9/20/2021 2:10 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/19/2021 8:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/19/2021 5:52:00 PM (view original):
rsp 777 YOU said this:

OUTTA SIGHT!!!

freedom of choice is fine if it only affects you. If it can kill and affect others, it gets a bit murky. Is it okay if someone gets an assault rifle and chooses to kill a bunch of people?
someone gets an assault rifle and chooses to kill a bunch of people?

You are actually trying to equate this with not getting a vaccination?
9/20/2021 2:13 PM
correct. In bot cases someone can be directly responsible for other people dying. How is that not equatable?
9/20/2021 2:26 PM
Pretending you care about ANYBODY in Afghanistan is HILARIOUS, let alone living children. You wouldn’t **** on those kids if they were on fire unless it somehow suited your opinion and everybody here knows it. You’re acting like they’re fetuses. Did you forget that these kids are already born?

HYPOCRITE
12/1/2021 11:04 AM (edited)
Here is interesting news from one of the American bastions of incest and overall mental disability with a generous slice of redneck pride - good ole Alabamie.

The preliminary numbers are in and approximately 7,100 more people in the moonshine state died then were born in 2020. Woo doggies.
Is this good news or bad news?

Hey white people , the Dems are gainin on you.

Die free or live.
They die for the cause because they have such a desire to be free from the shackles of life.

Respect !
Not.

They are doing their gosh darndest best to break the record in 2021.
9/20/2021 7:47 PM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/20/2021 2:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/19/2021 8:23:00 PM (view original):

Yep. I wasn't big on Bush Sr. but those are politicians, and almost all politicians are evil I know a few personally who aren't all that bad, but yeah

I call anyone evil who would sit by and do nothing while thugs and antifa loot and burn the inner core of the city I am mayor of. I call evil .. the state senator who dropped charges on 85% of the looters and rioters who were arrested in Portland recently. This happened in NYC and Minneapolis. and this is under the banner of racism. Not about racism at all.

I call THOSE politicians EVIL because they do NOT even LIKE the people they are supposed to be serving. If you give this some thought, I am sure you might see my point.. Pretend I am a fellow leftie.. It will reduce the 'bias' factor
I guess you and I have different definitions of evil. Most politicians aren't evil. They are just power hungry, lying people who will do or say just about anything to hold on to their power. If you ask me Donald Trump is closer yo evil than Newsom, Pelosi or either of the Bushes. It's not even close.
9/20/2021 11:12 PM
It is all your opinion, Wylie.. power hungry and liars are doing that which is evil. They seek to exalt the SELF. You say Pelosi as not bad like Trump. Donald loves America, Pelosi hates America, She hates Justice. . and she is a freakin' communist. Her words prove it. Not going to go post it all, but you can find it. However, if you think Communism is a good thing. or only partly harmful, then it will be exceedingly hard to reason with you
9/21/2021 10:04 AM
"Donald loves America"

You just made me spit on my scream dammit!
You really believe that??

On WHAT basis??
He TRIED to overthrow our Constitution to keep POWER!
Is it because HE says so, is THAT your basis for belief???

I BELIEVE you are completely unable to discern good or evil in a human.
In other words, really NON street-wise....................DUMB, if you will.
9/21/2021 11:49 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/21/2021 11:49:00 AM (view original):
"Donald loves America"

You just made me spit on my scream dammit!
You really believe that??

On WHAT basis??
He TRIED to overthrow our Constitution to keep POWER!
Is it because HE says so, is THAT your basis for belief???

I BELIEVE you are completely unable to discern good or evil in a human.
In other words, really NON street-wise....................DUMB, if you will.
The worst part about these people is that they just can't admit that they were dead wrong about him all along. That's called PRIDE. One of the seven deadly sins. But that's not important right now, right?
12/1/2021 11:05 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/21/2021 10:04:00 AM (view original):
It is all your opinion, Wylie.. power hungry and liars are doing that which is evil. They seek to exalt the SELF. You say Pelosi as not bad like Trump. Donald loves America, Pelosi hates America, She hates Justice. . and she is a freakin' communist. Her words prove it. Not going to go post it all, but you can find it. However, if you think Communism is a good thing. or only partly harmful, then it will be exceedingly hard to reason with you
and it is all your opinion. As far as I can tell Donald Trump does not love anything or anyone but himself. How do you know how Pelosi or anyone else feels about anything, let alone America? What exactly has Pelosi said that proves she hates America?
9/21/2021 1:31 PM
Go tp a drive in and watch this movie:

'Closed for the season'

I would have better luck teaching Calculus to people who never took algebra, than resolving any conflicts such as we have in here

shakin' 'the dust off my feet. i.e. we are done

Good day
9/21/2021 7:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.