BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by all3 on 7/16/2021 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/16/2021 7:22:00 PM (view original):
Dougs post are obviously rife with misleading half truths and outright lies, as usual.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Your attempted BS wordplay ain't gonna cut it this time.
Again I'll give you the chance to answer: If a man is forcibly taking off a woman's clothes when they are alone in a room, what does he have planned next?
You haven't answered that question yet, and you won't, because it will show what a freakin' joke your argument is.
Next you'lI be claiming some guy walked into a store wearing a mask and carrying a gun just so he could get a soda.

That's still not rape. This isn't hard.

Even if you think he would have raped her, that doesn't mean he was actually accused of rape.
7/16/2021 10:27 PM
I think lostnfound just gets off to murdering people.

Kill all BLM and antifa, invade Mexico(?) and bomb the **** out of the cartels, and death penalty for false accusations of rape.

What a great guy. Glad we all recognize the canuck as a loon.
7/16/2021 10:28 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/16/2021 6:31:00 PM (view original):

Impeach watch: A Bad-Faith Process

Democrats have been publicly “itching to impeach Trump since the day he took office,” sighs The Washington Examiner’s Byron York. But that’s hardly the only reason to doubt Nancy Pelosi’s claim that she is pursuing removal “prayerfully,” “sadly” and “with a heavy heart.” After multiple disappointments culminating in the dud of the Mueller report, “up popped the Ukraine affair. Democrats saw a final opportunity to impeach Trump. They immediately began cutting corners to make it happen as quickly as possible.” Pelosi and Adam Schiff decided to “skip the investigative stage that preceded earlier impeachments” and “handle the investigating themselves” — without seeking “the testimony of some key witnesses” such as John Bolton. Fact is, this is Democrats’ “last, best hope” for impeachment, so they’re “taking shortcuts to ensure their preferred result,” all while professing “great reluctance.” Will the public buy it?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kremlin-leak-appears-to-confirm-existence-of-trump-kompromat

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/15/kremlin-papers-appear-to-show-putins-plot-to-put-trump-in-white-house

https://www.businessinsider.com/leaked-russia-docs-described-trump-as-impulsive-mentally-unstable-2021-7
7/16/2021 11:09 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/16/2021 9:07:00 PM (view original):

"Well.....I didn't want to come here because.....He didn't rape me. He never raped me. He didn't even try to rape me. I don't even know where the idea of rape came from. If this is gonna be a rape trial...then I refuse to participate. In fact...you can just fly me back home. Maybe we can do a quick stay-over in the South Pacific? But NO. I was never raped. I did drink a beer though. That's how I roll."
This is so gross, man. Even for you.
7/17/2021 9:30 AM
Posted by tangplay on 7/16/2021 10:27:00 PM (view original):
Dougs post are obviously rife with misleading half truths and outright lies, as usual.
Again I'll give you the chance to answer: If a man is forcibly taking off a woman's clothes when they are alone in a room, what does he have planned next?
You haven't answered that question yet, and you won't, because it will show what a freakin' joke your argument is.
Next you'lI be claiming some guy walked into a store wearing a mask and carrying a gun just so he could get a soda.

Even if you think he would have raped her, that doesn't mean he was actually accused of rape.
This is seriously ridiculous. All3 is projection central on the semantics word games here.
7/17/2021 9:32 AM
Posted by DougOut on 7/16/2021 7:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/16/2021 7:24:00 PM (view original):
Gotta say though I am pretty shocked and disappointed in the reports that Biden said “Hitler did a lot of good things.” That’s ****** up for Biden to say.
That sounds like something Trump would say and you would take out of context.

You, uh, think there’s a good context for saying that huh?
7/17/2021 11:54 AM
Posted by DougOut on 7/17/2021 12:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/17/2021 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 7/16/2021 7:36:00 PM (view original):
Gotta say though I am pretty shocked and disappointed in the reports that Biden said “Hitler did a lot of good things.” That’s ****** up for Biden to say.
That sounds like something Trump would say and you would take out of context.

You, uh, think there’s a good context for saying that huh?
Um......I didn't bring the subject up. You're the one who told us Biden is a NAZI.
Lol
7/17/2021 12:33 PM
If Biden said it he’s a nazi!

but Doug thinks trump said it and it was just taken out of context.

that’s fantastic
7/17/2021 12:35 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/16/2021 10:28:00 PM (view original):
I think lostnfound just gets off to murdering people.

Kill all BLM and antifa, invade Mexico(?) and bomb the **** out of the cartels, and death penalty for false accusations of rape.

What a great guy. Glad we all recognize the canuck as a loon.
I was thinking that too. For somebody who spends a lot of time talking about Christianity, he seems terribly bloodthirsty.

Then again, I've found that the average right-wing evangelical has never actually read the entire Bible even once. Often not even the entire New Testament. Much less multiple translations, or made any kind of effort to understand the content in context.
7/17/2021 12:52 PM
Sad, but very true, dahs.
7/17/2021 1:32 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/17/2021 9:32:00 AM (view original):

This is seriously ridiculous. All3 is projection central on the semantics word games here.
Oh, that's right, projecting things that haven't been proved to happen is only allowed by Libs/Dems.
Sorry for the breach in protocol, but you can still shove your wordplay and semantics you-know-where.
7/17/2021 1:36 PM
Was this on MSNBC?
7/17/2021 2:06 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/17/2021 2:06:00 PM (view original):
Was this on MSNBC?
Gotta say, I didn’t expect this reaction from you but I did expect to get such a kick out of it.

7/17/2021 4:14 PM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 7/17/2021 1:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/17/2021 9:32:00 AM (view original):

Oh, that's right, projecting things that haven't been proved to happen is only allowed by Libs/Dems.
Sorry for the breach in protocol, but you can still shove your wordplay and semantics you-know-where.
This is so stupid, man.

She never said he raped her. It’s that ******* simple.
7/17/2021 4:13 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/17/2021 4:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 7/17/2021 2:06:00 PM (view original):
Was this on MSNBC?
Gotta say, I didn’t expect this reaction from you but I did expect to get such a kick out of it.

Just because I guessed wrong one time. I get to try again. Was it on CNN then?
7/17/2021 4:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...30|31|32|33|34...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.