BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by all3 on 7/2/2021 9:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/2/2021 8:22:00 AM (view original):
GDP growth was upgraded to 7% for 2021 + the S&P hit a new record for the 4th day in a row after logging the best first half of the year since the 90s.

Thanks for everything, Joe!!!
I'd try ignoring all those financial records that were set during 2019 if I was you too.

Lol he still doesn’t get the ******* joke
7/3/2021 2:04 PM
Like I said before, try being funny.
7/3/2021 2:29 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/2/2021 9:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/1/2021 8:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 6/29/2021 8:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/28/2021 9:22:00 PM (view original):
"Despite the negative press covfefe" Donald Trump 5/31/2017
But Trump, but Trump, but Trump, . . . but Trump, but Trump, but Trump.
Just as I predicted. (Not that it was difficult to.) Every dumb thing President Biden says or does for the next 4 years (3.5 now, hopefully) will be followed by Dem/Lib supporters screaming "but Trump".
Just hilarious how easy it is to predict what these blind sheep will do and say.
you tell me to ignore you, but then keep on responding to my posts! If us dems/libs always respond "but Trump" it is only because we learned it from Trump supporters.
Just a flat out lie, but whatever lets you sleep. But Obama, but Obama, but Obama was never a thing, here, or anywhere else.
I don't think all3 did it much (but he did do it) but for him to say it wasn't a thing is one of the funniest things I've seen posted here. And it wasn't just "but Obama, it was "but Clinton" and others as well
7/3/2021 3:03 PM
Weren't you the one who said it's inevitable that the current POTUS be compared to previous ones?
I too believe that is inevitable, and it many aspects necessary, but trying to avoid the topic at hand by bringing-up something a previous POTUS may or may not have done, is something totally different.
7/3/2021 6:35 PM
I find it kind of hypocritical that when the previous POTUS made his constant mistakes when speaking, none of his supporters said anything, but when Biden does it, you say he is senile.
7/3/2021 7:36 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/3/2021 7:37:00 PM (view original):
I find it kind of hypocritical that when the previous POTUS made his constant mistakes when speaking, none of his supporters said anything, but when Biden does it, you say he is senile.
I find it hypocritical that POTUS Biden's supporters are STILL pointing-out Trump's speaking errors, yet are defending Biden's.
7/3/2021 8:18 PM
show me where I have defended Biden's speaking errors?
7/3/2021 9:49 PM
Isn't silence the same as complicity these days?
Where have you pointed-out anything?
7/3/2021 10:33 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/3/2021 8:18:00 PM (view original):
I find it hypocritical that POTUS Biden's supporters are STILL pointing-out Trump's speaking errors, yet are defending Biden's.
To be fair, Biden does have a stutter that he's struggled with his entire life, and still manages to be a better speaker than Trump.
7/4/2021 8:44 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/4/2021 8:44:00 PM (view original):
To be fair, Biden does have a stutter that he's struggled with his entire life, and still manages to be a better speaker than Trump.
Thank you for that information.

I have a friend who stammers.. often when explaining something.. and he is a genius.. Not saying Joe is a genius, but.. we can hope. I don't care about IQ but I do care about integrity, and honesty

Trump speaks from the heart.. and the left is a huge bag of hate. 15 months after the fact, they are still trashing on him and he was the best POTUS I seen since Reagan..

Obama? An Anti Christ.. Biden? I won't comment.. cuz I am a mature adult (well, most of the time) and pettiness turns my stomach

As for the Media? CBC, ABC, NBC, CNN, they report what they want you to hear. FOX is going sour, too. (Disney has controlling interest) I don't trust any of them
7/5/2021 5:12 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/5/2021 5:12:00 AM (view original):

I have a friend who stammers.. often when explaining something.. and he is a genius.. Not saying Joe is a genius, but.. we can hope. I don't care about IQ but I do care about integrity, and honesty

Trump speaks from the heart.. and the left is a huge bag of hate. 15 months after the fact, they are still trashing on him and he was the best POTUS I seen since Reagan..

Obama? An Anti Christ.. Biden? I won't comment.. cuz I am a mature adult (well, most of the time) and pettiness turns my stomach

As for the Media? CBC, ABC, NBC, CNN, they report what they want you to hear. FOX is going sour, too. (Disney has controlling interest) I don't trust any of them
Lololololololololol oh man

“I don't care about IQ but I do care about integrity, and honesty”

ok, and?

”Trump speaks from the heart..”

Hahahaha, ok, well, I guess that’s right?

“and the left is a huge bag of hate. 15 months after the fact”

1) we’ll come back to this “bag of hate” comment.
2) 15 months after the fact? 15 months after what? The beginning of his disastrous pandemic handling?

“Obama? An Anti Christ.. Biden? I won't comment.. cuz I am a mature adult (well, most of the time) and pettiness turns my stomach”

the left is a bag of hate, but Obama is an anti Christ? Not even “the” anti christ, “an” anti christ. Btw, what makes Obama “an” anti christ, I’m curious about this one. Is it the being a law abiding citizen or never straying from his marriage?

also pettiness does not appear to turn your stomach.

Solid media critique, when even Fox isn’t hard right enough for you.
7/5/2021 8:21 AM
The doofuss should be muzzled, permanently!
He is in league with Beezlebubb.
He is a purveyor of LIES!!
BLOCK the Canuck!
7/5/2021 9:06 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/5/2021 5:12:00 AM (view original):

first of all, just about anyone could be a better speaker than Trump.
If you care so much about integrity and honesty, I don't see how you can be such a big fan of Trumps. I doubt he has any idea what integrity means or is.

As president, Trump made 30,573 false claims

That works out to more than 20 lies a day. That's what I call honesty and integrity.

I'm not sure Donald Trump has a heart!

Obama was far from perfect, but an anti-christ? LOL Biden may be even further from perfect, but either of them is 1000 times better than Trump.
7/6/2021 4:44 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/3/2021 10:33:00 PM (view original):
Isn't silence the same as complicity these days?
Where have you pointed-out anything?
I've pointed out your idiocy many times.

You want me to stop responding to your posts, yet you continue to respond to mine.
7/6/2021 4:46 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/5/2021 9:06:00 AM (view original):
The doofuss should be muzzled, permanently!
He is in league with Beezlebubb.
He is a purveyor of LIES!!
BLOCK the Canuck!
Heh heh! This is how you talk to those who have different world views than yours. It is called being intolerant

and THEY can decide for themselves if they want to block me.
7/6/2021 8:53 PM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.